發新話題
打印

Cosplay Sex

水中做愛 ?
a good topic for sex fantasy but ...
I prefer the natural & warm pussy without "H2O dilution"  ^-^

引用:
原帖由 kathywonder 於 2007-7-9 00:31 發表
Good morning all!!  How's your day!?  Just back here, I mean in office and have workin' like a horse.  Feel abit upset coz Nadal couldn't reach the Wimbledon Champion last night,   Anyway ...
Dear Kathy, good morning!

雖然 Nadal 輸左, 但要打到決勝局, 而且對手係 "草地王" Federer, 雖敗尤榮啦 !  

期待妳o既 "性愛自傳" !!

[ 本帖最後由 成熟溫柔男士 於 2007-7-9 22:24 編輯 ]
I like oral sex, I like cunnilingus!!!

引用:
原帖由 kathywonder 於 2007-7-9 13:46 發表

I'm an e-secretary in an investment bank, well.......'ve been there over 5yrs....
Kathy, 你對黑色絲襪好正呀,你在銀行上班,係唔係每日都要著絲襪架?

相關搜索目錄: Investment 銀行
我最鐘意著裙著絲襪

引用:
原帖由 silksocksboy 於 2007-7-10 08:06 發表

Kathy, 你對黑色絲襪好正呀,你在銀行上班,係唔係每日都要著絲襪架?
kathy姐做內部的, 仲要係ibank, 最多都係唔戴bra唔著底, 你太多幻想了

相關搜索目錄: 銀行
yeah........

Dizzc 兄, wanna place the apology here of what I mentioned b4, sorry!!

Kathy

Honestly speaking, having sex w/ 8 partners w/o condom is extremely dangerous !!! Even though u only have sex w/ these 8 men, u have no idea if these 8 men would do outside ...

Play safe !! For yourself and also for your son !!!

引用:
原帖由 kathywonder 於 2007-7-10 10:14 發表
Dizzc 兄, wanna place the apology here of what I mentioned b4, sorry!!
why need apology here, i dunno what u mention wor take it easy young lady
yeah........

To : kathywonder

Having sex with more than 1 sex partner without condom is extremely dangerous, pls. be careful and safe sex is very important. You may get AIDS or other STD if one of your partner is infected with such virus, you are still young and you have to protect yourself, you still have long time to enjoy sex in the rest of your life.

For me and my girl friend, we made love with condom when we know each others at the beginning. Until we have been together over 1 year and confirm each other as long term partners, also build up out trust in the relationship then we have a body check together to ensure we are free of any diseases. Then we made love without condom (but we still use condom for anal sex) and we do not fooling around.

相關搜索目錄: Body check

引用:
原帖由 GstringLover 於 2007-7-10 12:54 發表
To : kathywonder

Having sex with more than 1 sex partner without condom is extremely dangerous, pls. be careful and safe sex is very important. You may get AIDS or other STD if one of your part ...
You are very safely but it is correct.  I think Kathy need to change her mind set until she finds a fixed sex partner.

呵...呵...呵...!!  估唔到咁多朋友咁關心Kathy, thks alot, but you guys no need to worry 'bout, I of course know how important I'm and don't wanna dying young.......  Maybe I'll leave a full description later on.  

Kathy!!

哈佬, Kat 姐....知唔知我係邊個呢??

...........................Who you're, and did we meet b4??

識唔識呀Mr.Blithe, 同呀judith呢!?  放心吧!!

引用:
原帖由 電腦奇俠 於 2007-7-10 13:45 發表
識唔識呀Mr.Blithe, 同呀judith呢!?  放心吧!!
u know her in real life ?

相關搜索目錄: 電腦

Just forget'im!!

引用:
原帖由 kathywonder 於 2007-7-10 14:48 發表
Just forget'im!!
仲有冇掛住 boy friend ?
沒有boy friend的日子,點過

喺另外一版剛講過... 下晝喊過, 聽咗bf電話, 又開心番, 唉! Kathy都係一個小女啫!! 不過係靚少少咁.....

Here it is!!  Enjoy!!
附件: 您所在的用戶組無法下載或查看附件, 請嘗試多貼文章獲取積分,積分超過 120 或特定用戶組方可查看.

KAthy has a little sister, names Rachel, she absolutely looks pretty as well as a model figure, at least that's what my mum said...... It doesn't fair. ) If my topic over here can reach to 300, I'll think 'bout to post her photos.  Ready your tissue coz guarentee havin' nose bleedin'.  She's not in HK and she's workin' in States!!

引用:
原帖由 kathywonder 於 2007-7-10 23:51 發表
KAthy has a little sister, names Rachel, she absolutely looks pretty as well as a model figure, at least that's what my mum said...... It doesn't fair. ) If my topic over here can reach to 300,  ...
support you

引用:
KAthy has a little sister, names Rachel, she absolutely looks pretty as well as a model figure, at least that's what my mum said...... It doesn't fair. ) If my topic over here can reach to 300,  ...
300容乜易, 係咁2都得啦, 兄弟, 爽手啦
yeah........

引用:
300回覆?? 不如我加分比你好過啦!!!

My new target!!

引用:
原帖由 kathywonder 於 2007-7-10 15:51 發表
tissue is always ready... 300 is easy for the boring ppl here...

引用:
原帖由 kathywonder 於 2007-7-10 15:42 發表
Here it is!!  Enjoy!!
less covered than before... the shape of your face is nice, too

引用:
原帖由 mmr.ren 於 2007-7-11 10:05 發表

less covered than before... the shape of your face is nice, too
希望好似四仔咁, 格仔越黎越細, 越黎越薄
yeah........

發新話題

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,本網站對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。本討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

Copyright 1997- Xocat. All Right Reserved.