±À¤¶:| Web Hosting | Cloud Server | Server Hosting | Server Colocation | Responsive Web design | Bob·AUr pnt½G¨­¤TÄ_ | Email Hosting Service | English course |

µo·s¸ÜÃD
¥´¦L

¥ìªF¤ôÀø

any new bg in here? seem like no surprise lately

i am very tempted to skip work and go see either tung tung or kay kay today

¦^´_ 227# ªº©«¤l

kaykay
tungtung

kay kay's bup skill is just like tung tung, but I guess part 2 she is slightly reserved, maybe a 6 hands massage from them plus tung tung's friend joyce will be great. I heard ah sa is good, anyone tried?

¦^´_ 229# ªº©«¤l

is ar sa the older one? i am not 100% sure but i think i tried, no comment for her service

all I heard about ah sa is that she is too quick. there is one very white bg who looks kind of cute, not sure who it is, I already know it is not dou dou.

¦^´_ 231# ªº©«¤l

don't recall another bg has white skin if not tungtung or toutou

but apparently toutou lack in dup skill, so my conclusion is either go see tungtung...or maybe visit e-ton rival, "pine island", apple there gave me a good session last time.

'Pine Island" --This place looks more comfortable in terms of the hardware(decorations). Did CHings agree with me?
¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ bigeuge ©ó 2011-9-30 08:49 µoªí but apparently toutou lack in dup skill, so my conclusion is either go see tungtung...or maybe visit e-ton rival, "pine island", apple there gave me a good session last time.

´£¥Ü: §@ªÌ³Q¸T¤î©Î§R°£ ¤º®e¦Û°Ê«Ì½ª

¦^´_ 235# ªº©«¤l

very good report by ching..
kaykay...i already mention about her earlier, but let me repeat again...overall of kaykay

well kaykay already left and the only eatable now is tungtung. and I guess I am just like other man, like to try different bg....so maybe I will visit them again if they have new blood

¦^´_ 237# ªº©«¤l

rpp industry will soon to be vanished

hasn't been up there for a long time........tried Tung Tung again last night.......she is still the best there.....................
I am also a Dirty Old Man

hahahaha i love this story

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ car-man-lam ©ó 2011-10-18 08:09 µoªí do you think we can open big there at night time when there isn't too many customer there?Any brother tried?
open big please back home & sleep in the toilet whole night.............

®v¥S½Ð¤p¤ß¨¥½×, ­YªG­ø«Y¤S¤Ö¤@«×¦a¤èRELAX吓¬[³â

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ¥Ú§j¤V ©ó 2011-10-18 10:13 µoªí ®v¥S½Ð¤p¤ß¨¥½×, ­YªG­ø«Y¤S¤Ö¤@«×¦a¤èRELAX吓¬[³â
®v¥S©Ò¨¥

I agree with ¥Ú§j¤V ching. this place is only for dup only

If you want to ml, why not go to find ¤@¼Ó¤@??? more skills and more services....

This place is for dup ....If the girl likes you or if you are so charismatic, I think she will voluntarily eat you free of charge, no need to ask big or small meal.....don't think evilly and be respected.......

³·¨àcall§Ú¸Ü¦³·s§Þ®v¨ì,¸V¤é¥ß§Y¤W¥h¸Õ.·s§Þ®v¥sûÒ¨à,¨­«¬¤@¬y,ªìªì¨£®É­øı¦o¬O¦³®Æ¤§¤H,¦ý¿ð¨Ç²`¤JÁA¸Ñ«á¤~µo²{©M®ä®ä¦³±ofight.......°©§Þ¥u¬O¤@¯ë¦ý³Ó¦b°÷¼ö±¡.....¤@©w·|¦A¸Õ.....
I am also a Dirty Old Man

¦hÁ³ø§i, ·d¨ì§Ú¤S·Q¸Õ²K.....­nµ¥¾÷·|°½¸õ

Well, regarding®ä®ä being ¦³®Æ¤§¤H, I found out recently that gravity has done some damage on ®ä®ä. Initially I thought she is okay young but I guess maybe not.  Looks great with clothes on for sure.
so hopefully the new bg is better.
The only person I tried in wanchai not subject to gravity is "siu Bing" and apple from "pine island", they might have "done something" to them though.
any ching know of someone that resist gravity working on HK side?

µo·s¸ÜÃD

­«­nÁn©ú¡G¥»°Q½×°Ï¬O¥H§Y®É¤W¸ü¯d¨¥ªº¤è¦¡¹B§@¡A¥»ºô¯¸¹ï©Ò¦³¯d¨¥ªº¯u¹ê©Ê¡B§¹¾ã©Ê¤Î¥ß³õµ¥¡A¤£­t¥ô¦óªk«ß³d¥ô¡C¦Ó¤@¤Á¯d¨¥¤§¨¥½×¥u¥Nªí¯d¨¥ªÌ­Ó¤H·N¨£¡A¨Ã«D¥»ºô¯¸¤§¥ß³õ¡A¥Î¤á¤£À³«H¿à¤º®e¡A¨ÃÀ³¦Û¦æ§PÂ_¤º®e¤§¯u¹ê©Ê¡C©ó¦³Ãö±¡§Î¤U¡A¥Î¤áÀ³´M¨D±M·~·N¨£(¦p¯A¤ÎÂåÀø¡Bªk«ß©Î§ë¸êµ¥°ÝÃD)¡C¥Ñ©ó¥»°Q½×°Ï¨ü¨ì¡u§Y®É¤W¸ü¯d¨¥¡v¹B§@¤è¦¡©Ò³W­­¡A¬G¤£¯à§¹¥þºÊ¹î©Ò¦³¯d¨¥¡A­YŪªÌµo²{¦³¯d¨¥¥X²{°ÝÃD¡A½ÐÁpµ¸§Ú­Ì¡C¥»°Q½×°Ï¦³Åv§R°£¥ô¦ó¯d¨¥¤Î©Úµ´¥ô¦ó¤H¤h¤W¸ü¯d¨¥¡A¦P®É¥ç¦³¤£§R°£¯d¨¥ªºÅv§Q¡C¤Á¤Å¼¶¼g²Ê¨¥Â©»y¡B½ÚÁ½¡B´è¬V¦â±¡¼É¤O©Î¤H¨­§ðÀ»ªº¨¥½×¡A·q½Ð¦Û«ß¡C¥»ºô¯¸«O¯d¤@¤Áªk«ßÅv§Q¡C

Copyright 1997- Xocat. All Right Reserved.