±À¤¶:| Ãh¥¥¿ç®g | ÀY·w¿ç®g | ¥¢¯v¿ç®g | ÀY¯k¿ç®g | ¸£¸~½F¿ç®g | °O¾Ð»Ùê¿ç®g | ¦Õ·l¶Ë¿ç®g | §íÆ{¿ç®g | Celine Bags | À¦¨à¥Î«~ | Loewe Bag |

µo·s¸ÜÃD
¥´¦L

[®á®³¯D«Ç] ®ö²^²ï®á®³ (Sauna Lotto)

°µ¹L¤¤§ó68, ¤¤¤k, dup ok, ¦³D 1/2, µÎªA.

¥H¤U¯Â¸ê®Æ¶È¨Ñ°Ñ¦Ò³Æ§Ñ:

101·s¥X®v, ¥~¬Ù, ¤¤§ó.
20, 111 ¥~¬Ù      ­è¨Ó¦Û§O³õ.
70 ¥»¦a     ©]§ó

¾Ú»¡³£¬O«á¥Í/¤Ö¤¤. (late20s-early30s)

[ ¥»©«³Ì«á¥Ñ ¥Õ¿ß¨à ©ó 2007-8-11 09:54 ½s¿è ]

¦n¡I¤@©ó¥h¸Õ¸Õ¡I!!!!!!

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ¤¤¤k±R«ô ©ó 2007-6-29 14:53 µoªí
¦n¡I¤@©ó¥h¸Õ¸Õ¡I!!!!!!
´Á«Ý§Aªð¨Ó³ø§i.

³Ì­ø¦n¨t§Þ®v¥¼«ö§¹«K²r°Ý¥N¤ä.i don't like>>>>

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ sandero1 ©ó 2007-6-29 23:48 µoªí
³Ì­ø¦n¨t§Þ®v¥¼«ö§¹«K²r°Ý¥N¤ä.i don't like>>>>
They wont do that!
I went there just one time as the bg i tried didn ask anything when i left.
I guess it is the rule of the sauna!

( is ok but no vas!

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ avlover ©ó 2007-7-1 10:55 µoªí

They wont do that!
I went there just one time as the bg i tried didn ask anything when i left.
I guess it is the rule of the sauna!

( is ok but no vas!
¦ý¤´¦³¤Ö¤Ö¼¼¤k·t¥Ü
¾ãÅ鱡úG¤w²z·Q

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ¥Õ¿ß¨à ©ó 2007-6-7 02:04 µoªí

¸Õ¹L¤F31,ªð3pm - 12 pm.©Mbg13¼ô, ³£°µ¹Lcwb¤j´³.
²Ó²É¸G, ¤Ê¥XÀY, ¦ý¼Ë­ø¨}­øc9.
dup¤¤¤O, ­ø¿ù, ±Àªo¥çµÎªA.
¥ç¦³°­°¨¤â, ¤ñ13¹L¤§¦ÓµL¤£¤Î
Ãþ¦PÀs¬u¶×¤K¤Q, ¬Æ¦Ü§ó³»Å}.
°ò¥»¤W¬°§Úpat pat ±Àªo ...
¥§­Ó31¨«¥ª¬[
Å¥Á¿«Y¦]¶û¥N¤ä¤Ö
(¤ñ°_¥H«eÊ\ªð¬J¤j¯Z±¾.)

[ ¥»©«³Ì«á¥Ñ ¥Õ¿ß¨à ©ó 2007-7-2 10:01 ½s¿è ]

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ IIFLD ©ó 2007-6-22 12:02 µoªí
³Ìªñ°µ¹L!#*. «e¨­°µfacial, ©Ò¥H±À¨{³¡¬O facial ¨ººØ.  ¯S§O³ßÅw¬ã¨s«È¤H­±³¡skin, ¤Î¦³ÉN¥h°µfacial.

³£¦³rµÊµ¬
Å¥¨ä¥L§Þ®vÁ¿
Ê\´X¦n, ¥çºâ«á¥Í, ªð2pm, ¤U¦¸À³·|¤@¸Õ

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ¥Õ¿ß¨à ©ó 2007-6-29 01:28 µoªí
°µ¹L¤¤§ó68, ¤¤¤k, dup ok, ¦³D 1/2, µÎªA.

¥H¤U¯Â¸ê®Æ¶È¨Ñ°Ñ¦Ò³Æ§Ñ:

101·s¥X®v, ¥~¬Ù, ¤¤§ó.
20 ¥»¦a      ­è¨Ó¦Û§O³õ.
70 ¥»¦a     ©]§ó

¤T­Ó¾Ú»¡³£¬O«á¥Í/¤Ö¤¤. (late20s-early30s)
¥ý¸Õ¹L101, ªð5pm,
¼Ë¤l¯u¤£¿ù, ¦³106¨ý¹D¦ýµy³Ó¦o
³£´X¦³¤ß¾÷dup, ¥þµ{¥u¥Î«üµL¥Î¨y
Áö¥X®v¶È¨â©P¤w´X¦³¦Û«H.¤]»¡¤£¤Ötum¤H¸Ü
°µñ¹µ¬®É¥»¨ÓµLÉA´{¨ìpocketÃä,no problem, ¦ý«o»¡¡u­É¹LD, ¦¬®IÊ\¡v(¦ý§Ú¨º³¡¦ìµLªý¦íÊ\Ø{), ¥¼§K»¡¸Ü¦³ÂI³y§@¦³¤í¦ÛµM
(¥i¯à¬O®v¤÷/¨ä¥Lbg±Ðªº¯º¸Ü),
±À¯Ý®É¦o»¡¬O·b«}«}
(¥i¯à¦]¦o®v¤÷¬O¤k»«³¡¨ºÃä.)
¦Ó¦o´À§Ú·b«}«}®É¥ç¦³Åå³ß,
Åå³ß¤£¦b¤âªk¦Ó¦b¯¸«º.
¥ç¦b°÷ÄÁ«áÄ~Äò°µ¦h¤­¤ÀÄÁ¦³¦hª½¦Ü¶Ê©Ð,
©èÆg.
¤µ¦¸shadow­Ú¥ª¶¡´XÀR¬J©Ð§Ú,
­ø¸Ó«{.

¬ÛÃö·j¯Á¥Ø¿ý: ¯º¸Ü

Good !Good !

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ¥Õ¿ß¨à ©ó 2007-7-2 01:50 µoªí

¥ý¸Õ¹L101, ªð5pm,
¼Ë¤l¯u¤£¿ù, ¦³106¨ý¹D¦ýµy³Ó¦o
³£´X¦³¤ß¾÷dup, ¥þµ{¥u¥Î«üµL¥Î¨y
Áö¥X®v¶È¨â©P¤w´X¦³¦Û«H.¤]»¡¤£¤Ötum¤H¸Ü
°µñ¹µ¬®É¥»¨ÓµLÉA´{¨ìpocketÃä,no problem, ¦ý«o»¡¡u­É¹LD, ¦¬®IÊ\¡v(¦ý§Ú¨º ...
¿ß­ô¡A¬Q©]²×©ó¥h¥ª¡AªGµM­ø¿ù¡C
¸g²zshadow©Û©I¤@¬y¡C
¦P¥t¤@µuÀY¾v¸g²z½ü¬y©Û©I§Ú¡K
§Ú±o¶¢·|¦A¥h¡A¦nµÎªA¡I

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ¤¤¤k±R«ô ©ó 2007-7-9 17:00 µoªí

¸g²zshadow©Û©I¤@¬y¡C
§Ú±o¶¢·|¦A¥h¡A¦nµÎªA¡I
ËݧA°µ¥ª­þ­Ó§Þ®v?

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ¥Õ¿ß¨à ©ó 2007-7-9 09:03 µoªí

ËݧA°µ¥ª­þ­Ó§Þ®v?
68¡C­ø¿ù­ø¿ù¡K
¤£¹LªG«×d³¥­¹¯u«Y¤@¯ë¡K´ö¤ôµL¨ý¡K

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ¤¤¤k±R«ô ©ó 2007-7-9 19:33 µoªí

68¡C­ø¿ù­ø¿ù¡K
¤£¹LªG«×d³¥­¹¯u«Y¤@¯ë¡K´ö¤ôµL¨ý¡K
68¤¤¤k, dup¤Î½mñ¹µ¬³£­ø¿ù.

Ê\¦aD´ö¦³®É±o¦³®É­ø±o.

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ¥Õ¿ß¨à ©ó 2007-7-9 12:25 µoªí

68¤¤¤k, dup¤Î½mñ¹µ¬³£­ø¿ù.

Ê\¦aD´ö¦³®É±o¦³®É­ø±o.
¨ä¹êÉN©Ò¿×¡C´ö¤ô±o«}·íbonus¡A­ø±o¥ç¦n¥¿±`¡C
³Ìºò­nRµÊµ¬±o¡K

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ¤¤¤k±R«ô ©ó 2007-7-9 17:00 µoªí

¸g²zshadow©Û©I¤@¬y¡C
§Ú±o¶¢·|¦A¥h¡A¦nµÎªA¡I
ÀY¾v¸g²z§Y«Ybe©j,Ê\¦n¦n¤H~~~

After reading the reviews and tried several times, my impression is not bad until..... 2 nights ago, I arrived at around 11pm. Walked up the stairs and saw a lot of numbers available -> of course, very happy . After a quick shower, went into the resting area and found only 1 person. I thought, Wow, this time should be great with lot of choice.

I asked the lady (forgot her name) and not so polite. She asked me what I want. A simple reply is young but good skill. She said "We have a young one ^@ but a bit fat, the others are all old" I asked "How fat ?", her reply was "Quite fat !"

Since I am not sure what old means, I took her. (End of Part 1/2)

wait for your second part!

Part 2...

The lady led me into the room and when I entered, Wow, you will understand what Fat means. She is at least (my guess) 180-200 lbs, and I cannot imagine why she wanted to be a BG or why Lotto hired her ?

My guess ... She may be good bone skill.

But to my very disappointment, with someone at this weight, she is so soft. I asked her to be harder but still the same. Since I was quite tired, I went to sleep until she started to rub my back. I am so scared that she might sit on my bottom (which is quite usual), I am sure I will throw up. After a few rub, I feel there is no solid object sitting on me and I was wondering how someone with that weight can balance herself with 2 hands rubbing and kneel but she did it !! After part 1, she did the legs. Immediately I felt she used a towel to separate my little brother and pocket from her hand. This sends a simple signal to me. No dirty hands... what a disappointment. Although I did not expect too much, but at least there is something you can compensate.

Well, brothers. This lesson teaches me do not get over-excited when you see the place is empty and lots of number available. This does not mean you will get a good choice, you should always phone before and check... Good luck.

Part 2...

The lady led me into the room and when I entered, Wow, you will understand what Fat means. She is at least (my guess) 180-200 lbs, and I cannot imagine why she wanted to be a BG or why Lotto hired her ?

My guess ... She may be good bone skill.

But to my very disappointment, with someone at this weight, she is so soft. I asked her to be harder but still the same. Since I was quite tired, I went to sleep until she started to rub my back. I am so scared that she might sit on my bottom (which is quite usual), I am sure I will throw up. After a few rub, I feel there is no solid object sitting on me and I was wondering how someone with that weight can balance herself with 2 hands rubbing and kneel but she did it !! After part 1, she did the legs. Immediately I felt she used a towel to separate my little brother and pocket from her hand. This sends a simple signal to me. No dirty hands... what a disappointment. Although I did not expect too much, but at least there is something you can compensate.

Well, brothers. This lesson teaches me do not get over-excited when you see the place is empty and lots of number available. This does not mean you will get a good choice, you should always phone before and check... Good luck.

Thanks for your report.
Indeed I have heard that this week there has been less business than the past.

'Immediately I felt she used a towel to separate my little brother and pocket from her hand. This sends a simple signal to me. No dirty hands... what a disappointment. '

I do not quite understand what you mean here? Do you mean she wrapped her thighs with a towel, which was normal and served to prevent the skirt from being oiled? If you mean you had flipped over by then and she covered your little brother and groins with a towel, again this was pretty normal. Would you care to explain again?

No dirty hands? Whose?
Surely you would not have wanted to lay
any dirty hands on a fat lady such as that you describe?

I think in post #225 above, I already listed a numbers of bgs there on duty after 11 pm who can be considered yound or not too old.

[ ¥»©«³Ì«á¥Ñ ¥Õ¿ß¨à ©ó 2007-7-10 17:36 ½s¿è ]

¦^´_ #246 ¥Õ¿ß¨à ªº©«¤l

I was facing upwards and she put the towel on the thigh to prevent her getting oiled. But my experience is they do not cover your llittle brother and groin by inserting the towel under your boxer. She even double or triple fold the towel to separate little brother from thigh.

As for dirty hand from her, I did not look and closed my eye all the time. Try to forget she is fat and ugly and just enjoy the service. BTW, cannot find #255 ?

oic...........inserting a towel into the groins under the boxeris not a regular practice.

Sorry, it is post #225, which I wrote just more than two weeks ago. Did you note that post before you went?

[ ¥»©«³Ì«á¥Ñ ¥Õ¿ß¨à ©ó 2007-7-10 17:36 ½s¿è ]

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ¥Õ¿ß¨à ©ó 2007-7-10 09:35 µoªí
oic...........inserting a towel into the groins under the boxeris not a regular practice.

Sorry, it is post #225, which I wrote just more than two weeks ago. Did you note that post before you went?
Brother whitekitty, with reference to #225, which number would you recommend if my order of preference is Bone Skill -> reasonably good looking -> young?

C'os this will be my first visit and I hope to have a pleasant experience.   Thanks in advance!

¦³ÉNching¸Õ¹L©â啲bg¤ô?
«Y­ø«Y­Ó­Ó³£±o?

µo·s¸ÜÃD

­«­nÁn©ú¡G¥»°Q½×°Ï¬O¥H§Y®É¤W¸ü¯d¨¥ªº¤è¦¡¹B§@¡A¥»ºô¯¸¹ï©Ò¦³¯d¨¥ªº¯u¹ê©Ê¡B§¹¾ã©Ê¤Î¥ß³õµ¥¡A¤£­t¥ô¦óªk«ß³d¥ô¡C¦Ó¤@¤Á¯d¨¥¤§¨¥½×¥u¥Nªí¯d¨¥ªÌ­Ó¤H·N¨£¡A¨Ã«D¥»ºô¯¸¤§¥ß³õ¡A¥Î¤á¤£À³«H¿à¤º®e¡A¨ÃÀ³¦Û¦æ§PÂ_¤º®e¤§¯u¹ê©Ê¡C©ó¦³Ãö±¡§Î¤U¡A¥Î¤áÀ³´M¨D±M·~·N¨£(¦p¯A¤ÎÂåÀø¡Bªk«ß©Î§ë¸êµ¥°ÝÃD)¡C¥Ñ©ó¥»°Q½×°Ï¨ü¨ì¡u§Y®É¤W¸ü¯d¨¥¡v¹B§@¤è¦¡©Ò³W­­¡A¬G¤£¯à§¹¥þºÊ¹î©Ò¦³¯d¨¥¡A­YŪªÌµo²{¦³¯d¨¥¥X²{°ÝÃD¡A½ÐÁpµ¸§Ú­Ì¡C¥»°Q½×°Ï¦³Åv§R°£¥ô¦ó¯d¨¥¤Î©Úµ´¥ô¦ó¤H¤h¤W¸ü¯d¨¥¡A¦P®É¥ç¦³¤£§R°£¯d¨¥ªºÅv§Q¡C¤Á¤Å¼¶¼g²Ê¨¥Â©»y¡B½ÚÁ½¡B´è¬V¦â±¡¼É¤O©Î¤H¨­§ðÀ»ªº¨¥½×¡A·q½Ð¦Û«ß¡C¥»ºô¯¸«O¯d¤@¤Áªk«ßÅv§Q¡C

Copyright 1997- Xocat. All Right Reserved.