±À¤¶:| ­×²z³»½´¥¬ | Mediator course | Hypnosis course | Dream Interpretation | NLP | English course |

µo·s¸ÜÃD
¥´¦L

¥ìªF¤ôÀø

yes yes. tried the new BG last night. she is quite nice with very good bone skill.. Figure is good also. Of cos ®ä®ä still the best.. haha

just try the new bg as well. dup skill ®ä®ä is better, but they are just equal in terms of figure. I will definitely retry.

´£¥Ü: §@ªÌ³Q¸T¤î©Î§R°£ ¤º®e¦Û°Ê«Ì½ª

¦^´_ 253# ªº©«¤l

most ching point of views are similar to mine..tung tung is good but gravity do some damage, sui bing skin is smooth and nice figure, but not pretty..anyway, both of them are worth to try, i will try the new bg, btw, how to pronounce the first word of this name 凾¨à?

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ SCWT ©ó 2011-10-19 11:59 µoªí
most ching point of views are similar to mine..tung tung is good but gravity do some damage, sui bing skin is smooth and nice figure, but not pretty..anyway, both of them are worth to try, i will try  ...
her name should be "Po Yee".............
I am also a Dirty Old Man

¦^´_ 255# ªº©«¤l

Po Yee is the last king of the dynasty...not match a bg at all...anyway, i eat anything

¦¹ÃD¬O²{®É¥»ª©²³¼Ó¤WspaÃD¤§¤¤³Ì©M¿Óªº¤@±ø,
Æg!

well we are all just enjoying the time spent at the spa, still remember in hte beginning a ching was misunderstood at the door with the girls playing cards.
will be interesting to see how long this spa will open until...

¬ÛÃö·j¯Á¥Ø¿ý: SPA

i am impressed with their facility, very new, and clean, they even innovate the living room a bit

I think Shuet Yee has made a lot of efforts to imporve the decor and facilities of the Spa.
Hope they will do better and better.

¬ÛÃö·j¯Á¥Ø¿ý: SPA

is this shop the same owner of "pine island" at wanchai street ?

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ doraemon ©ó 2011-10-21 16:27 µoªí is this shop the same owner of "pine island" at wanchai street ?
¤£¡I¦o­Ì´¿¸g¬O©n©f¡C

Well. Thanks for the info.. Are they now competitor ?

but it seems that some c-hings are talking about the same bgs, such as "siu bing" and "po yee" etc. ?
that makes me confused about the issue of the same owner with the "one island"

siu bing used to work for eton but now working for pine island.
both place has a "po yee" working there.

thanks so much for your clarification

¸V±ß¤W¨ì¥h¥»¨Ó¤@¤ß·Q°µ®ä®ä,¦ý¨£¨ìÄ_¨àµÛ¦í±øµu¸È¥J¦n°­§l¤Þ,µ²ªG¨Ó­ÓÂù­¸.’à©ÐùØ­±¥|°¦¤â¤@»ô«ö,¤S¯u«Y¥t¦³¤@µf¨É¨ü..........¨«®É¤S¨£¨ì¤@«C¬K·s§Þ®v"¼Ö¨à",¤U¦¸¥i¯à¸Õ¤U¥ý.....
I am also a Dirty Old Man

±o¶~¥h¸Õ¤@¸Õ,¦hÁ¦U¦ìching

Å¥¦U¦ì¤¶²Ð,¤ß«ä«ä±o¶~¥h¸Õ¤U,¦hÁ¦U¦ìching!

¦^´_ 270# ªº©«¤l

®v¥S¡A§Ú¤W¬P´Á¦³¨ì¹L¡A¦a¤è­øºâ¦n¤j¡A¦ý½Ã¥Í±¡ªp¬Û·í­ø¿ùØ{¡I­»¨ý´N¦³¡I«¢

§Úçܳo¦ì®v¥S¥i¯à°O¿ù¦a¤è,§d«Y´N«Y¦³¯f,¥»¤H¬Q¤Ñ¤~¥h¹L,¤@¤Jªù¤f´N»D¨ì­»ÂȨý,¦Ó¤ò¤y´N³·¥Õ¦Ó±a­»¨ý¦³®aªº·Pı,§dª¾®v¥S§A«Y§^«Y¥h¿ù¤@¼Ó¤@????

¬ÛÃö·j¯Á¥Ø¿ý: ­»ÂÈ

¨C­Ó¤Hªº­n¨D/¤ßºA¦U¤£¦P
®v¥S¥i¥H©ñ¤U¤ß¼¯
¦ó¥H­W«ä­ß·Q?

µo·s¸ÜÃD

­«­nÁn©ú¡G¥»°Q½×°Ï¬O¥H§Y®É¤W¸ü¯d¨¥ªº¤è¦¡¹B§@¡A¥»ºô¯¸¹ï©Ò¦³¯d¨¥ªº¯u¹ê©Ê¡B§¹¾ã©Ê¤Î¥ß³õµ¥¡A¤£­t¥ô¦óªk«ß³d¥ô¡C¦Ó¤@¤Á¯d¨¥¤§¨¥½×¥u¥Nªí¯d¨¥ªÌ­Ó¤H·N¨£¡A¨Ã«D¥»ºô¯¸¤§¥ß³õ¡A¥Î¤á¤£À³«H¿à¤º®e¡A¨ÃÀ³¦Û¦æ§PÂ_¤º®e¤§¯u¹ê©Ê¡C©ó¦³Ãö±¡§Î¤U¡A¥Î¤áÀ³´M¨D±M·~·N¨£(¦p¯A¤ÎÂåÀø¡Bªk«ß©Î§ë¸êµ¥°ÝÃD)¡C¥Ñ©ó¥»°Q½×°Ï¨ü¨ì¡u§Y®É¤W¸ü¯d¨¥¡v¹B§@¤è¦¡©Ò³W­­¡A¬G¤£¯à§¹¥þºÊ¹î©Ò¦³¯d¨¥¡A­YŪªÌµo²{¦³¯d¨¥¥X²{°ÝÃD¡A½ÐÁpµ¸§Ú­Ì¡C¥»°Q½×°Ï¦³Åv§R°£¥ô¦ó¯d¨¥¤Î©Úµ´¥ô¦ó¤H¤h¤W¸ü¯d¨¥¡A¦P®É¥ç¦³¤£§R°£¯d¨¥ªºÅv§Q¡C¤Á¤Å¼¶¼g²Ê¨¥Â©»y¡B½ÚÁ½¡B´è¬V¦â±¡¼É¤O©Î¤H¨­§ðÀ»ªº¨¥½×¡A·q½Ð¦Û«ß¡C¥»ºô¯¸«O¯d¤@¤Áªk«ßÅv§Q¡C

Copyright 1997- Xocat. All Right Reserved.