推介:| UGG | baby product | MD skinical | 環保袋訂造 | PROTOP | 鈙利亞阿勒頗手工古皂 | UGG Boots | Sheepskin Boots |

發新話題
打印

三川指壓

引用:
原帖由 peninsula 於 2008-2-10 17:30 發表

If yes, pls post la.
agree......please post~

yesyes, please post here and share with brother here!!!

引用:
原帖由 zee 於 2007-12-24 16:16 發表
今日唔開心又撞焨hristmas eve,諗住鵀菑v去酒店玩鼣漶A唔知係咪早得濟,冇個電話有人聽,又成日聽D兄弟提起三川咪去行鵅A去到未夠兩點,諗住冇乜女,睇左兩件姨姨,直頭想走,不過諗住第1次上黎就咁走又 ...
thank..............

相關搜索目錄: 酒店

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

當然睇真人啦,但係由keeper叫女逐個入房睇囉

照片看的意猶未盡,希望兄弟有機會多分享些,先謝過啦!!!!!!!!!!

it's good
三川,有經過的話,要上去試試

有機會經過, 會上去試試

成日都想去三川,,但怕係中女埸

got to say ...this is too good to be true...or u have a fantastic mouth of convincing girls...
thanks for sharing anyway

哈哈 ~~
菜鳥看不到~~!!

Thank you very much!

time after time, don't trust your luck, and NEVER trust keeper's recommendation. I went there last week afternoon and already had 4 girls as target. so I had not called them to check whether the girls' availablility since already 4 girl as target, at least 1 should be there (I though). after went upstair, got into room, ask keeper the 1st --- no work, 2nd --- on leave, 3rd and 4th either one --- absent and absent !!!! then I wanted to go away but the man asked for a chance for other girl. I said okay as his attitiude was quite good. then 1st -- mid, 2nd -- even older, 3rd --- mid-mid, 4th --- mid but better than 1st 3. I said okay and want to make twice. She said she just worked here for 2 months. before not in this kind of work. (I though new mid girl ! may not be good news). when take off cloth -- she said "ha, are you so hungry, you are so long, so hard", bathing --- wash VERY HARD to little brother, almost let me feel pain. when blow job after 5 second, she said "you are too hard, I cannot blow any more, let's do it, you upside", well..... when making after 3 insertion, she said "ha, you are too long", I said "any girl make with me in the same way", she said "but you make me feel pain" .... my brother become a bit soft in 0.1 second. then ask her to change to doggy post and finish in 10 second.

we bath and I took on cloth and said not make 2nd time and went out to keeper complaint this "sit" mid-mid girl. keeper said they didn't know whether accept my payment or not. for sure I paid, otherwise, it becomes my fault.

So, if brothers go 三川, don't try this "琪琪".

[ 本帖最後由 littleoldman 於 2008-4-10 01:38 編輯 ]

引用:
原帖由 littleoldman 於 2008-4-10 09:34 發表
time after time, don't trust your luck, and NEVER trust keeper's ..
So bad?!

回復 #288 littleoldman 的帖子

點解唔向keeper 投訴呢??
諸葛亮誡子書
君子之行:
靜以修身,儉以養德。
非澹泊無以明志,非寧靜無致遠。
夫學須靜也,才須學也。
非學無以廣才,非靜無以成學。
慆慢則不能研精,險躁則不能理性。
年與時馳,志與歲去,遂成枯落,悲嘆窮廬,將復何及也。

上网只是玩玩而已,何必认真计较呢!!
笑看風雲過, 何事犯心魔

I did complaint. keeper asked me to give them one more chance. But I was too angry to listen to this request and went away, maybe they change another girl or even 馬王 to 補獲.

引用:
原帖由 AkiraYuki 於 2008-4-12 03:07 發表
點解唔向keeper 投訴呢??
Hi, AY, are you too busy to eat girl ? you blog has not be updated for quite a long time ! from your last blog, what is KPS ?

引用:
原帖由 littleoldman 於 2008-4-13 09:16 發表

Hi, AY, are you too busy to eat girl ? you blog has not be updated for quite a long time ! from your last blog, what is KPS ?
多謝你既支持!!

呢半年真係好鬼忙!!

所以都好少時間去 update 我既blog!!
諸葛亮誡子書
君子之行:
靜以修身,儉以養德。
非澹泊無以明志,非寧靜無致遠。
夫學須靜也,才須學也。
非學無以廣才,非靜無以成學。
慆慢則不能研精,險躁則不能理性。

上网只是玩玩而已,何必认真计较呢!!
笑看風雲過, 何事犯心魔

引用:
原帖由 littleoldman 於 2008-4-13 09:16 發表

另, kps 即係金寶城!!

個度唔錯架!!
諸葛亮誡子書
君子之行:
靜以修身,儉以養德。
非澹泊無以明志,非寧靜無致遠。
夫學須靜也,才須學也。
非學無以廣才,非靜無以成學。
慆慢則不能研精,險躁則不能理性。

上网只是玩玩而已,何必认真计较呢!!
笑看風雲過, 何事犯心魔

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

引用:
原帖由 AkiraYuki 於 2008-4-22 01:42 發表

呢半年真係好鬼忙!!

所以都好少時間去 update 我既blog!!
唔 update blog 唔緊要,有無食到後生女先?咁近排有無邊處下午有 d 後生 d ?知道名先上去我覺得好過要佢介紹,續件續件咁彈,我同佢都無引。

回復 #296 littleoldman 的帖子

of course yes la............... haha............
諸葛亮誡子書
君子之行:
靜以修身,儉以養德。
非澹泊無以明志,非寧靜無致遠。
夫學須靜也,才須學也。
非學無以廣才,非靜無以成學。
慆慢則不能研精,險躁則不能理性。

上网只是玩玩而已,何必认真计较呢!!
笑看風雲過, 何事犯心魔

If you are so busy, can you only introduce in short form?

24日晚上去,我要求後生啲小姐,大叔話我地系招呼場;入o黎的小姐叫做 ” 可兒 ” ,招呼比較認真,喜歡咋嬌,這可能是情趣吧。廣東話流利, ” 煲東瓜 ” 也流利,我估計她原來是國語人。

引用:
原帖由 kingkong 於 2008-4-27 21:49 發表
24日晚上去,我要求後生啲小姐,大叔話我地系招呼場;入o黎的小姐叫做 ” 可兒 ” ,招呼比較認真,喜歡咋嬌,這可能是情趣吧。廣東話流利, ” 煲東瓜 ” 也流利,我估計她原來是國語人。
Nice recommendation!

發新話題

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,本網站對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。本討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

Copyright 1997- Xocat. All Right Reserved.