推介:| 修理頂蓬布 | Mediator course | Hypnosis course | Dream Interpretation | NLP | English course |

發新話題
打印

第一次中招(新版開始)

引用:
原帖由 superykk 於 2007-12-13 17:41 發表

呢兩個月好返好多,去睇過何醫生話冇生,但我摸到有兩粒好細的,但佢話唔係.
由半年前開始我就注意飲食同睡眠,再加上每天做最少半小時運動,而家都冇返了~
keep住做啦師兄
但我有個問題,到左老左,50,60歲個陣,身體一定差左,到時
咪發返晒出黎?

相關搜索目錄: 飲食 運動

引用:
原帖由 snghk 於 2007-12-13 17:33 發表

多謝師兄分享,不過想問咩係NC?
何醫生話我都係用左套不過都中左,因為個d位用左套都遮唔到.
我都好無奈,不過我都好後知後覺,我想我中左有成大半年先知.
事關呢幾個月我都好少出街
Night Club

If I don't visit Night Club that night, I will never notice I have gential warts. I though those warts can only transmitted sexually.  Doctor checked my GF and she has no visible symptoms.  I have 2 warts on the back of my scrotum, only scratching can reach those area.

Anyway, We have the same type of warts and the location is not that terrible, the only thing we can do now is stop the spreading and keep tracing any new warts. Get rid of it immediately.  

Maintain a good health, diets and minds. Let our immune system to supress the virus.

引用:
原帖由 snghk 於 2007-12-13 17:51 發表

keep住做啦師兄
但我有個問題,到左老左,50,60歲個陣,身體一定差左,到時
咪發返晒出黎?
When you are 50-60, probably scientist found a way to kill the virus. It is a long way, but I believe the anti-virus era is coming by knowing more DNA genetic engineering. That's why I call myself AAV-2, a hopeful virus can kill HPV. Although it is still in laboratory stage, I think it will go to clinical trail for the next ten years.

TRE Enzyme is hope for AIDS, they are so close to kill HIV
AAV-2 virus is our hope, but now let's keep out faith

醫生都說我生的位置不算嚴重,係咪生係x頭,個d先嚴重?
如果個度要做冷凍,我想真係可能會幾痛.
無錯,希望快d出d野可以根治呢d病啦

引用:
原帖由 snghk 於 2007-12-13 18:17 發表
如果個度要做冷凍,我想真係可能會幾痛.
無錯,希望快d出d野可以根治呢d病啦
Other Brothers may suffering in nasty area, so as you know your problem is not that serious and just focus our own. Hope the pain and recurrence will leave whoever has it.

The AAV-2 has proved to kill HPV or Cancer cell in 6 days in a Laboratory Condition.  The way to became a medical treatment is still too far.  i.e How to apply it to the infected cell. The next step would be animal testing. Anyway, I strongly believe there is way to cure HPV.

Gential Herpes is also very close for a way to cure, once we overcome AIDS, HSV would be the same.

Since the HPV vaccine has launched, investors and drugs companies may give less research funding in AAV-2 or other way to fight cancer caused by HPV. But the good news of AAV-2 is also a hope to cure other cancer such as Breast Cancer.  

Anyway don't too reply on my information above, just focus on our current situation.

引用:
原帖由 snghk 於 2007-12-13 18:17 發表
如果個度要做冷凍,我想真係可能會幾痛.
無錯,希望快d出d野可以根治呢d病啦
我估計生係肛門入(小弟)或者係個頭,或者被包皮包住的會比較嚴重.
皮膚冇交叉感染的位置可以幾次冷凍/激光就可以好返.
但果d位呢面好返又感染另一面.........好難醫.

snghk
他入來已很好,這裡CD-ROM佔80%

superykk
沒有嚴重位置,嚴重意思是體積較大.

引用:
原帖由 AAV-2 於 2007-12-13 10:36 發表

Other Brothers may suffering in nasty area, so as you know your problem is not that serious and just focus our own. Hope the pain and recurrence will leave whoever has it.

The AAV-2 has prov ...
其實我覺得好多兄弟而家同我既想法一樣, 好翻就已經好開心, 唔會再想話以後會有cancer或翻發, 最主要好多兄弟都勇敢去面對和重新健康生活, 多了關心愛自己身邊的家人和愛人, 令自己懂得咩叫健康既人同關心人, 自從有左依個病後死都對於我黎講唔係咁重要, 都係命一條, 能有關心我既人就死都死得開心了.

引用:
原帖由 stanleysex 於 2007-12-13 23:16 發表

其實我覺得好多兄弟而家同我既想法一樣, 好翻就已經好開心, 唔會再想話以後會有cancer或翻發, 最主要好多兄弟都勇敢去面對和重新健康生活, 多了關心愛自己身邊的家人和愛人, 令自己懂得咩叫健康既人同關心人 ...
Most gential warts won't develop to cancer, same as women.  We might have other cancers soon or later. Think positive, it is a chance for us to have a better diet and health to love the one you care.  

I know this is so called "mother is a woman"  But I have to say "No more chicks". I've asked doctors can gential warts transmit HIV? Most of them say no and some recons this is a week point to let the virus transmits. You may know some warts have cracks or micro cuts when the skin is dry. This happens in my finger wart. So I believe it could be an entrance for the HIV Virus to get in. Condom is useless in this way. Other virus can act as ahelper to triggers and recurs of gential warts.  

I am not trying to scare the shit for you, just want everyone to have a better life. Yes, we have warts, but it is treatable no matter it grow which part of your dick. 90% people can suppress it within 2 years.
Find a proper girl friend (you can find one in China and window her for three months) Enjoy the real Safe sex for the rest of your life.  

Stanley, don't give up, I think it just to a bit longer for your body to fight the virus. All the best

引用:
原帖由 AAV-2 於 2007-12-13 16:11 發表

Most gential warts won't develop to cancer, same as women.  We might have other cancers soon or later. Think positive, it is a chance for us to have a better diet and health to love the one you ...
我一定努力的, 我只係想多謝你既意見同講翻各兄弟得病後的大改變, 有無cancer都唔重要了, 大家搵多關心自己既人就開心了.

HPV同HIV係兩樣病菌黎, 所以完全唔同既放心, 但自從得了此病後每一位兄弟都會加強保護和愛惜自己的身體了

完全明白了謝謝..

In case some of you haven't read this news and hope 賓州大學 can find a way to cure our賓州, again this is a long way to go, so be positive and keep a healthy mind and body.

美國研究人員發現,一種對人無害的普通病毒能夠殺死體內的癌細胞。研究人員說,這也許能成為治療癌症的一種新手段。

這種病毒名為“2型腺病毒伴隨病毒”(AAV-2),80%的人體內都攜帶這種病毒。該病毒不會致病,只有在其他病毒相助下才能夠進行自我複製,與此同時殺死細胞。

美國賓夕法尼亞州立醫學院的邁耶斯教授在美國病毒學學會的一次會議上介紹說,研究表明,感染了可導致宮頸癌的人類乳頭瘤病毒(HPV)的婦女,如果同時感染AAV-2病毒,其宮頸癌發病率明顯降低。

他和同事在研究中首先使一組人體細胞感染HPV病毒,然後使這組細胞再感染AAV-2病毒,並與只感染AAV-2病毒的細胞進行對比分析。結果發現,感染HPV病毒的人體細胞在6天後全部死亡,而只感染AAV-2病毒的細胞沒有受到影響。

研究人員還對乳腺癌和前列腺癌細胞等重復上述實驗,並得出了同樣的結果。研究人員指出,這些癌症都屬於上皮細胞癌症。上皮細胞包括皮膚細胞和覆蓋器官內外的其他表層細胞。

邁耶斯教授認為,他們的研究結果表明,AAV-2病毒能夠識別多種癌細胞並能殺死它們,同時對健康細胞不造成任何損害。將AAV-2病毒用作抗癌基因載體將有很大潛力。

研究人員正在積極研究利用AAV-2病毒作為載體向人體輸入治病基因。他們說,這種基因療法不會致病,也不會引起免疫系統反應。

〈曲俊雅/新華網〉

咁多位師兄...
小弟剛剛看醫生,証實感染hpv...
我的醫生只為我做冷凍,沒有什麼藥膏給我塗,只開了一瓶消炎膏...
他說沒可能斷尾(心灰),請問我現在有什麼須要注意?
是否真的不能斷尾??

呢排又唔夠訓....身體又弱左好多, 出現d一直唔多好既小毛病....自己又開始胡思亂想....恐怕會碰上更可怕既......
自從有病以黎多留意左d醫藥新聞, 見到d癌病既醫療不停開發,
雖然唔知我等唔等到佢地成功, 但都希望有朝一日呢個世界無晒絕症!
講反自己.....一邊腳既焦終於甩晒.....但個位置有小小凸起同埋膚色唔同色....唔知會唔會.....
但另一邊塊焦仲係度......個幾兩個月都唔甩.......

[ 本帖最後由 ding 於 2007-12-15 18:11 編輯 ]

Basically, all registered 皮膚專科醫生 from Medical Council of Hong Kong can diagnose STD as they have six years 專科 training covered STD.  

But there are some 專科醫生 not that willing to see STD patient. At least you can see they more focusing on ladies facial and other skin problems.  I went to one doctor (in TST) he doesn't have a proper bed to diagnose. He charged me $780 ($500 + $280 Normal Moisturising Cream). In the mean time, his diagnose is very poor, never touched my "little brother" and watched it for 5 seconds. Don't expected he will check my anus. The worst thing is, he can't give me an answer what the spots I found are or at least whatelse should they be. He just say they are too small and could be anything which scare the shit of me.  I understand sometime the spots I found are too small for any doctors to say anything but I never expected a doctor can give you a cream he doesn't know what it is. I asked him to check them with vinega solution. He rejected and said it will hurt my dick.  

The next day, I went to Dr. Ho, he tested and explained in details to me why the spots I found aren't warts and asked me to relax and observe them. That is a good 皮膚醫生 should make the patient understand their condition. I am not saying he never make any mistake on his judgement, but a good doctor should give a clear answer what it might be.

The doctor in TST just can't diagnosed and confused me who asked to come back 2 weeks by given $280 non-harmful Moisturising Cream for no use)

And Dr. Ho and Dr. Au become my main Doctors and both of them are highly recommended. The diagnose of Dr. Au is also very delicated and also taking extra care of my other skin problems.

Besides, I heard those doctors came from Yau Ma Tei or from the government. I think they are also good doctors to diagnose STD.

梁志仁, 陳來源, 陳耀海, 周家源, 何家強, 陳錦添, 何文瀚, 鄭秀儀(女),麥錦霞(女), 王夢貞(女)

DR.王夢貞不錯的.她上過無記的醫學節目,又有在雜誌解答皮膚科問題.

相關搜索目錄: 雜誌

引用:
原帖由 Tony1 於 2007-12-18 01:06 發表
DR.王夢貞不錯的.她上過無記的醫學節目,又有在雜誌解答皮膚科問題.
Dr. Ho said 麥錦霞醫生 worked in Yau Ma Tei for a long period, so I bought my girlfriend to see her. I can tell on her face that she doesn't believe my warts wasn't caused by sex and infected before my first affair. Also I told her that was the ONLY time with a sexual worker and she don't believe it either.  She kept asking my girlfriend to do blood test.  I kept reply to her it is not necessary. Thank God, she found nothing on my girlfriend and her PAP Smear test is normal.  

After that, I recon she is just a good doctor who wants to protect my girlfriend because men always tell lies.  No women include a female doctor will trust a man with warts and saying this is the only time. (but this is my situation)  Even it is more unbelievable that my warts were caused before the incident. Only Dr Ho trusted what I said.

That was my bad experience with a female doctor, Bring your other half to see Dr. Mak if necessary, she has a lot of experience in Yau Ma Tei and  studied a lot even has a diploma in Harvard University.

相關搜索目錄: 雜誌

AAV-2
當然沒有人信.女醫生都是女人.男醫生很多都穿有色眼鏡.DR HO.這樣幾好.我之前看過一些醫生.他們非常不喜歡我們.

引用:
原帖由 onizukagil 於 2007-12-14 08:13 發表
咁多位師兄...
小弟剛剛看醫生,証實感染hpv...
我的醫生只為我做冷凍,沒有什麼藥膏給我塗,只開了一瓶消炎膏...
他說沒可能斷尾(心灰),請問我現在有什麼須要注意?
是否真的不能斷尾??
今之連我都唔幫你, 睇之前既post講過好多次了.

引用:
原帖由 AAV-2 於 2007-12-18 01:31 發表

Dr. Ho said 麥錦霞醫生 worked in Yau Ma Tei for a long period, so I bought my girlfriend to see her. I can tell on her face that she doesn't believe my warts wasn't caused by sex and infected b ...
咁即係你女朋友有無做body check? 如果有幾錢同有無事?

相關搜索目錄: Body check

引用:
原帖由 stanleysex 於 2007-12-19 00:55 發表

咁即係你女朋友有無做body check? 如果有幾錢同有無事?
Thanks Stanley

Dr. Mak checked to see if my GF has any visible wart and found nothing so far. Her PAP test is also normal.  (We have protected sex all the time)

She doesn't need any blood test because I only " go played " ONCE 11 weeks ago. We don't have any sex afterwards.  

I can't remember exactly how much Dr. Mak charged for test, but I remember Dr. Ho is much cheaper.

She is ok so far, never have an argument with me about the affair, tougher than me to face if she has HPV.  She understands I was too drunk.

I have a blood test on the 60 days, it all comes negative and will do another one with Dr. Ho next week.

Dr. Au told me the blood test must through a Doctor. There are rules that Medical Diagnostic Company shouldn't accept a client without Doctor's referal Letter.  So Dr. Au said the one I did from a X-ray Laboratory is not reliable even they said they are government approved.

相關搜索目錄: Body check

引用:
原帖由 Tony1 於 2007-12-18 22:48 發表
AAV-2
當然沒有人信.女醫生都是女人.男醫生很多都穿有色眼鏡.DR HO.這樣幾好.我之前看過一些醫生.他們非常不喜歡我們.
Tony, just want to say thank you for your long time sharing with brothers (especially to the new one)

How are you now?

AAV-2
暫時OK

請幫幫小弟,小弟去玩,之後兩日發現龜頭有點紅色,有點發癢,有需要去驗血嗎?另可否給Dr. HO的資料給我?非常感謝!!!

發新話題

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,本網站對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。本討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

Copyright 1997- Xocat. All Right Reserved.