推介:| 網頁寄存 | 網頁設計 | 開網店 | 電郵申請 | Wordpress Hosting | 外賣平台 | 英語課程推薦 | 風水屋 | 房間風水懷孕 | Timway Testimonial | Wedding Planner | Wedding MC |

發新話題
打印

[桑拿浴室] 東方水匯桑拿(The Sauna and Spa)

本主題被作者加入到個人文集中
都有一段時間無出報告啦! 新年後去過兩次, 簡單匯報一下!

新正頭去到, 當然係左恭喜,右恭喜啦, 不過無利是在身, 想比都無得比. 當晚食完公司飯去, 11點零, 鐘錢平左兩舊幾, 好懷念以前10:00及12:00的特價時段安排呀!

洗白白過程唔洗講, 反正hardware都介紹過好多次啦! 不過, locker仔換左, d 洗頭水唔知係唔係換左d假野(只是感覺only). 現一輪, 出大廳, 依家真係多左人, 回想第一次到, 真係小cat三四隻….. 見到carman, 我認得佢,佢唔認得我la, 成日唔浦頭, 係咁la! Number 都唔記得曬, 聽天由命, 最後排左#, 由於的一向要求中力, 所以都ok, 不過急左少少, 當晚食飯時做左李白, 都有D wing wing地, 恰左一大段時間, 有未完全到位的vas, 其他唔記得, 不過, 應該都可以番mark. 時間過得快, 出番去坐, 你醒起自己好似做過^*, (印象中短頭髮, slim 同較深skin color: 有無師兄可以confirm下係唔係?)… 坐好陣, 走人, check bill 438, 例1對1, 簽200, 新春頭利利是是, 放低800走人…..

又一日, 收工正價時段, 今次將number紙上一個都唔識, 又輪, 輪到CheChe, 手骨好OK, 夠曬力, 做完一身鬆曬…. 依次有飯食, 叫左3送一湯, 都幾好食, 食完又唔算太口乾…. 走人埋單678+200. 依個又可以番MARK!

簡單報告完畢!

回復 326# 的帖子

really appreciate the well written report...i admit i can't ever write a good and long report to share   i tried # before, her skill not bad, very gentle and will mark again..can i ask what is李白?

引用:
原帖由 高射炮 於 2010-3-3 15:31 發表
醒起自己好似做過^*, (印象中短頭髮, slim 同較深skin color:
佢唔算dark skin 了.

搞乜水匯咁靜局..等我明天去特激檢查再出通告

回復 326# 的帖子

>>  好懷念以前10:00及12:00的特價時段安排呀!

They do not have discount after 10pm and 12pm now???

回復 330# 的帖子

discount starts at 11pm $438 and 1pm even cheap but i forgot

anyone knows the price for ladies after 11pm and 1pm???

Hello 各位c-hing, 新仔報到,去過水滙3次想喺呢樹同各位交流一吓心得!
睇完上面咁精彩嘅報告但有小小唔明,咩係A&V?VAS?MCOT呢?
希望咁多位可解答小弟,many thanks!!

回復 333# 的帖子

i don't even know what is A&V

回復 331# 的帖子

thanks brother.  Which means push the previous discount by an hour 11pm now instead 10pm before.

引用:
原帖由 SCWT 於 2010-3-1 13:32 發表
i tried WK's recommandation bg !% over the weekend,
she was recommended to you by super123, not by me, haha.

thx ching super123...i will test other bg tonight, hopefully can give a better report

引用:
原帖由 SCWT 於 2010-3-5 15:12 發表
thx ching super123...i will test other bg tonight, hopefully can give a better report
no problem
tried # ex-Tin Tin
look ok but not as young as others
massage soft and comfortable, not too intense
will recommend and she is also very popular in night shift, she had one mark before and after and after me.... non-stop!

there were many ppl on sat. night, finally the place filled with more customers and make it more enjoyable
i was super tired the whole week, so first thing was going into sauna, it awaked me comfortably, worth to
mention the quality of sauna room is better than other places

引用:
原帖由 SCWT 於 2010-3-8 10:56 發表
there were many ppl on sat. night, finally the place filled with more customers and make it more enjoyable
i was super tired the whole week, so first thing was going into sauna, it awaked me comforta ...
absolutely agree

其實好想知道邊位靚女按得最好?

我想請問大家邊位靚女按得最好,又服務好,又睇得??/

引用:
原帖由 SCWT 於 2010-3-8 10:56 發表
i was super tired the whole week, so first thing was going into sauna, it awaked me comforta ...
i was there too, it always crowded on sat night and I cant even extend my massage time and have to leave after 2 sessions
the sauna is very comfortable however the room "格聲" is poor
I experienced once the man in the next room talked loud with the Bg that I needed to call and asked the manager to tell the BG to lower the voice
bro WK told me this problem before and he said VPS is better even though the place is old

引用:
原帖由 君子兄 於 2010-3-8 11:29 發表
我想請問大家邊位靚女按得最好,又服務好,又睇得??/
U read this thread and try the BGs we quoted

引用:
原帖由 super123123 於 2010-3-8 14:20 發表

bro WK told me this problem before and he said VPS is better even though the place is old
Just as Windsor now is better soundproof than Royal.

I go there for 3 times, tried !@! b4, skill ok but look a bit old, the other one which no. Im fogot it. >_<
Look and skill both good, thin and tall also young.
All of you didnt care about the special service(HJ) in there?
What do you think if BGs provide the bouns job to you actively?

[ 本帖最後由 seven_cheung 於 2010-3-9 13:52 編輯 ]

this place is comfortable enough not to ask for hj...but also a plus to massage the inner thigh higher and slower

Actally I no need the bouns jobs, but all of my friend focus on this, so I need to go there alone...

引用:
原帖由 seven_cheung 於 2010-3-9 06:42 發表
Actally I no need the bouns jobs, but all of my friend focus on this, so I need to go there alone...
That's good because you start to enjoy real message! Fantastic!!

引用:
原帖由 Adventure 於 2010-3-9 23:38 發表

That's good because you start to enjoy real message! Fantastic!!
Agree! Here is my first choice now, most comfortable and relax place!
Compare with I tried b4, just next to 悅沐, but there is too expensive!!!

i am coming again either tonight or tomorrow night...any new, young and good service bg???

發新話題

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,本網站對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。本討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

Copyright 1997- Xocat. All Right Reserved.