推介:| 觀塘外賣速遞 | 將軍澳外賣速遞 | Party 美食到會 | 汽車蓬頂維修翻身 | 雪地靴 | 羊毛鞋 | 羊毛鞋墊 | Online Food Ordering System | Pre Wedding Photographer |

發新話題
打印

伊東水療

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

師兄請問tips 1舊定2舊呀?

引用:
原帖由 carmanlam8888 於 2012-1-26 08:20 發表 Try YY last weekpersonally, not good at allnot pretty, service ok, not that appealing.......will try other like Tung Tung
try Tung Tung? I remember in your original identity as carmanlamlam last year you said you had tried Tung Tung.

[ 本帖最後由 白貓兒 於 2012-1-26 08:54 編輯 ]
God's mill grinds slow but sure.

YY is best of the best, 1 ching above said she is a legend and i totally agree with him

請問師兄 稅係咪100呀?

引用:
原帖由 SCWT 於 2012-1-26 14:48 發表 YY is best of the best, 1 ching above said she is a legend and i totally agree with him
YY都是我的至愛

回復 334# 的帖子

QQ?? new girl??

回復 336# 的帖子

very disappointing, no new blood

just went up today to give laisee, finally got to see fei fei and YY. I have to say I need to try them both very soon. feifei, if I am correct about her name, looks very mixed...

回復 338# 的帖子

feifei service is ok, at least she is not as quite as she looks

Tried the "Legend" mentioned above last week. I originally reserved 90min session. However, for some reason I can't make it but still I tried my very best not to cancel the appointment and changed to 60min session instead. Dup skill so so. May be I'm new to this place. I was urged to finish part 2 after 40min. Since i was in a rush (needda rush back office for meeting) i finished part 2 in another 3-4 min. Afterwards I was instructed to take a shower by her politely. I was also served with tea when I got back the room. As if before, I paid tips to her at the rate 1:1, that is $100 for this 45min service. She was surprised and told me that: "我唔係開咁多架喎,我唔論你做90分鐘定60鐘,我都係收2百個喎!", then I told her this is market price and she insisted,"我係收開2百,你唔信你問下雪兒" I replied "ok ok新年流流無謂為咗錢傷和氣!" then I handed her another $100 note.
Chings, what is tips? If there is a fixed rate, it is not tips, it is surcharge, right? I can pay according to my satisfaction isn't it? I hope my experience is just exceptional case there. In fact, her act stops me to go there anymore.

你寫左報告係這主要题
不用另開新題  因你寫的內容完全一樣
所以我删那條
God's mill grinds slow but sure.

Ok thank you.

回復 340# 的帖子

sorry for ching bad experience...when i was still an amateur couple yrs back then, i was confused with the definition of tip. i used to think why they have to pre-set the amount tip. as time gone by, i realized the tip is actually part of their fixed income. anyway, i understand how ching feel, but just let it goes, just continue to enjoy rpp with other bg.

Thank you for ching's encouragement. I understand the tips is part of their income. Just too innocent to believe that $100/hr. I dup at other place (ada's place) today. 1hr again and the BG asked for $200. I paid without any bad feeling. It was the way she expressed her request which made me feel more comfortable. Anyway, will not dup 1hr session anymore. Just too rush to relax.

引用:
原帖由 nc8986 於 2012-2-8 18:13 發表 Thank you for ching's encouragement. I understand the tips is part of their income. Just too innocent to believe that $100/hr. I dup at other place (ada's place) today. 1hr again and the BG asked for  ...
It is so true that tips is part of their income.
They derserve more tips for good services.
By the way, who did you try at Ada's place?

引用:
原帖由 nc8986 於 2012-2-8 10:13 發表
Thank you for ching's encouragement. I understand the tips is part of their income. Just too innocent to believe that $100/hr. I dup at other place (ada's place) today. 1hr again and the BG asked for  ...
C Hing, if you have done some homework here by watching some threads, you may find that the further south you go, the more you pay for the tips. indicating you pay more in TST than some shops in Prince Edward, By the same token, you may pay more in Central than those ones in TST.....

回復 346# 的帖子

Ching is truly a smart consumer

anyone been up there since cny? I am very itchy to try our feifei and YY. they dont look like they are better in dup skills than tung tung and bo yee and body wise is hard to beat them as well. but they are more balance and taller. at the end, it's about the dup skills though

引用:
原帖由 aero169169 於 2012-2-8 18:36 發表 It is so true that tips is part of their income.They derserve more tips for good services.By the way, who did you try at Ada's place?
Aero Ching, I tried Fei Fei. New BG there. She just arrived Ada's after CNY. Good dup skill and 順德人 (Of course I'm not talking about her home town). Worthwhile a try.

發新話題

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,本網站對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。本討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

Copyright 1997- Xocat. All Right Reserved.