推介:| 調解員課程 | Makeup Course | Hypnosis course | English course | NLP training | cissp cisa cism | 營養學課程 |

發新話題
打印

第一次中招(新版開始)

中左呀

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

引用:
原帖由 小肥t 於 2008-2-20 15:05 發表

大哥你又係既
又話出來
最後又冇聲冇氣
大佬無計我又唔同你地20幾, 鍾意轉工重可以轉工, 30幾無人要啦, 要出trip無計啦, 去到大陸又上唔翻香港網, 馬都無得賭好悶, 你地再睇下啦, OK再PM ME.

引用:
原帖由 hktony 於 2008-2-26 22:18 發表
各位大哥,仍左努力工作嗎?小弟急切等待你們的好醫生啊!

dr ho 係邊區架?....冒煙中~~~~
旺角彌敦道664號惠豐中心15樓!

希望你一路將你既經歷及之後病情同大家分享!

祝早日康復!

引用:
原帖由 stanleysex 於 2008-2-26 22:04 發表

大佬無計我又唔同你地20幾, 鍾意轉工重可以轉工, 30幾無人要啦, 要出trip無計啦, 去到大陸又上唔翻香港網, 馬都無得賭好悶, 你地再睇下啦, OK再PM ME.
我都30喇........下次再約喇

我唸下個星期去follow up ,如果冇事就3個半月了
不過唔知點解呢期發噩夢
發到我同ex gf 、一個我好like既女仔玩one night stand
然後惹到佢佢走來問我點算
仲要係再訓發埋下半集個隻
唉~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I have the same dream.  其實而家都怕傳左比個女仔friend (few nights stand). 又唔敢問佢...
自己女友check過無事, 但係怕啲o野係未出o者.....
好可怕!!!!!!!

小肥t  what about the part2 ?

Just read a new from apple about Herpes, it make me depress again
It has good and bad news.
10 years without reoccur but still can transmit, does it make sense ?
How about hpv ? Are they the same.

http://appledaily.atnext.com/tem ... &cat_id=7349337

引用:
原帖由 nolock 於 2008-2-27 13:47 發表

10 years without reoccur but still can transmit, does it make sense ? ...
Nolock

Just read your old posts, you're a person like me willing to find the latest information about STD. By the way, thanks for information regarding the therapeutic vaccine for hpv you posted on July 2007.  I really hope the clinical trials will eventually success which can actually work as therapy to remove EXISTING cases of genital warts. Please update me if you have more news for this.

The news from Apple didn't mention the guy has or hasn't used any condom. I think wear a condom may lower the chance to transmit the Virus.

引用:
原帖由 nolock 於 2008-2-27 13:47 發表

10 years without reoccur but still can transmit, does it make sense ? ...
1.part2 is 佢話我知俾我惹到 ( in dream)
2.所以醫生都叫患者(花)性伴侶打加衛苗

引用:
原帖由 AAV-2 於 2008-2-27 15:41 發表

Nolock

Just read your old posts, you're a person like me willing to find the latest information about STD. By the way, thanks for information regarding the therapeutic vaccine for hpv you po ...
pintpro兄講過泡是帶套一樣中

各位師兄,過完年我又返來了...
新年真係辛苦,見到靚女都唔敢望多兩眼,因為原始地方雖好但有點痛(不解之中).又早起,但要夜睡,開車都怕睡著(在大陸個d地方開)
近排小弟頭位好返,但到尿道有點痛,唉,都唔知玩乜野,閒中好多野做,返工又夜,想身體好都難~~

I have never contracted STD before.  Usually I ask the girls (hookers) to give me handjobs.  no intercourse

stanleysex
大陸最好的就是囡囡,除了真是沒有其他.

研發治療用疫苗

November 14, 2006 (紐約) -- Merck最近獲得核准的預防性人類乳突病毒( HPV, human papillomavirus )疫苗 (Gardasil) 大受醫界歡迎,但是根據報告,該產品對已有HPV感染的婦女無效,於是,研究者現在研發治療用疫苗的可能性;紐約癌症國際財團法人最近完成一個國際癌症研究中心贊助的研究,評估這個產品,並且在此間舉行的化學治療基金會座談會XXIV發表研究結果。

此疫苗叫做SGN-00101 (HspE7, Stressgen Biotechnologies, Collegeville, Pennsylvania)。在這一個單一治療方式的開放標記第2期試驗中,研究者研究57位子宮頸上皮內贅瘤第3級的婦女。

quoted Allison Gandey WebMD醫學新聞

For details, please browse http://www.24drs.com/Professiona ... o=4&x_idno=4236

引用:
原帖由 verjai 於 2008-2-27 10:25 發表
I have the same dream.  其實而家都怕傳左比個女仔friend (few nights stand). 又唔敢問佢...
自己女友check過無事, 但係怕?o野係未出o者.....
好可怕!!!!!!!
This is from New England Journal, hope this can relief your pressure.

Condom Use and the Risk of Genital Human Papillomavirus Infection in Young Women

Methods We followed 82 female university students who reported their first intercourse with a male partner either during the study period or within two weeks before enrollment. Cervical and vulvovaginal samples for HPV DNA testing and Papanicolaou testing were collected at gynecologic examinations every four months. Every two weeks, women used electronic diaries to record information about their daily sexual behavior. Cox proportional-hazards models were used to evaluate risk factors for HPV infection.

Results The incidence of genital HPV infection was 37.8 per 100 patient-years at risk among women whose partners used condoms for all instances of intercourse during the eight months before testing, as compared with 89.3 per 100 patient-years at risk in women whose partners used condoms less than 5 percent of the time (adjusted hazard ratio, 0.3; 95 percent confidence interval, 0.1 to 0.6, adjusted for the number of new partners and the number of previous partners of the male partner). Similar associations were observed when the analysis was restricted to high-risk and low-risk types of HPV and HPV types 6, 11, 16, and 18. In women reporting 100 percent condom use by their partners, no cervical squamous intraepithelial lesions were detected in 32 patient-years at risk, whereas 14 incident lesions were detected during 97 patient-years at risk among women whose partners did not use condoms or used them less consistently.

Conclusions Among newly sexually active women, consistent condom use by their partners appears to reduce the risk of cervical and vulvovaginal HPV infection.

My girl friend understood that she might gets infected in the future (or already infected with no symptoms.) Not having sex for us is impossible, the only thing she can do is her annual check.   Too much Worries and pressure isn't good for me to control the virus. We chosen to live with it positively.  She is having the check every 2 months

P.S. I never had any setback almost 4.5 months, so Dr. Ho's recommendation is right, it depends the locations and types of my warts. so I will follow his comments to chose when and how to have sex.

[ 本帖最後由 AAV-2 於 2008-2-28 15:17 編輯 ]

引用:
原帖由 小肥t 於 2008-2-27 22:56 發表

pintpro兄講過泡是帶套一樣中
Understand, that's why I said it may "lower the chance", no wanna gives too much pressure to the brothers have Herpes.

小肥t - So you passed the three months monitoring period, right? All the best to you.

引用:
原帖由 AAV-2 於 2008-2-27 15:41 發表

Nolock

Just read your old posts, you're a person like me willing to find the latest information about STD. By the way, thanks for information regarding the therapeutic vaccine for hpv you po ...
Thanks for your support !
But I begin not to belive those news about new therapeutic. They start with the research, fund, testing and testing again. It take many years to finish. And most hatteful are some news just disappear. You just can't find any update about it.
Hope one day I can find a new which can become true.

引用:
原帖由 小肥t 於 2008-2-27 22:54 發表

1.part2 is 佢話我知俾我惹到 ( in dream)
2.所以醫生都叫患者(花)性伴侶打?
Dream is always reverse, she is ok ! Don't worry man.
But the way, you must like this girl very munch.

for the rest of my life, I have to live will dom.

引用:
原帖由 nolock 於 2008-2-28 13:51 發表

Thanks for your support !
But I begin not to belive those news about new therapeutic. They start with the research, fund, testing and testing again. It take many years to finish. And most hat ...
I understand the vaccine will not be developed and launched to the market in the coming years. The efficacy is still a big issue.

I posted here because I want to give a hope to those brothers (including myself sometimes) still having depression and worried about our girlfriends to get cancer in the future. Cervical cancer can be prevented by regular check. Having HPV infected can live normally as before for most cases.  I still believe warts and HPV can be cure soon. Look how Gardasil has shocked the market and I recon drug company is willing to invests more for millions people who suffering with GW.

i.e. CSL (Gardasil's developer) shares were 91c higher at $28.99. when they only released the results on the clinical trials.

Clinical trial is always positive sign.  Hope there will be effective treatment or vaccine soon.
而家晚晚冲完涼周身摸, 怕呢到有,個到有...
成日形住, 攪到好似成身itchy....連塊面啲班/豆豆都怕係皮膚病. 成曰帶住消毒濕總巾周圍消毒....去廁所都用幾張....
心理醫生又話我要起碼2個月治療.....
我估我就黎痴線啦!!

verjai
你再這樣下去,精神病都會有.兄弟relax一下.

引用:
原帖由 AAV-2 於 2008-2-28 11:16 發表

Understand, that's why I said it may "lower the chance", no wanna gives too much pressure to the brothers have Herpes.

小肥t - So you passed the three months monitoring period, ri ...
是ar,大家咁話

發新話題

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,本網站對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。本討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

Copyright 1997- Xocat. All Right Reserved.