推介:| 調解員課程 | Makeup Course | Hypnosis course | English course | NLP training | cissp cisa cism | 營養學課程 |

發新話題
打印

銅銅 --- the mistress for men with expectation

I totally agree. Peninsula C Hing, you should try her, and then you'll join our team!!

I'd visit her unde Signal No. 8. Really joyful and relax!

icheng609  ching,

Please  PM me the tel. no. pls so that I can visit this girl tomorrow.

引用:
原帖由 johnnyjohnny 於 2007-8-10 17:32 發表
I totally agree. Peninsula C Hing, you should try her, and then you'll join our team!!
I'd visit her unde Signal No. 8. Really joyful and relax!
Did you go? I will try one day but just read another report that her look is only acceptable OK.

Would C hing pls pm her phone no. to me??? Tks a lot!

引用:
原帖由 icheng609 於 2007-8-10 08:23 發表
Yes.......... it is quite a difficult task to do but I'll try my best to manage it. BTW, have you tried 銅銅? I think you won't regret after trying her.
Yes, so we become "double" cum brothers!

引用:
原帖由 peninsula 於 2007-8-10 19:42 發表

Did you go? I will try one day but just read another report that her look is only acceptable OK.
Well............ with comment recognition on Ms Doggie, I think Tung is YCOT. Just go ahead for a trial. Then we can become "Cum x 2" brothers........

引用:
原帖由 icheng609 於 2007-8-13 09:30 發表

Well............ with comment recognition on Ms Doggie, I think Tung is YCOT. Just go ahead for a trial. Then we can become "Cum x 2" brothers........
Sorry but what is YCOT?

引用:
原帖由 london 於 2007-8-13 10:57 發表

Sorry but what is YCOT?
YCOT = Your Cup Of Tea..........

Certainly you should also count me in, as Tung Tung is my favorite girl.

引用:
原帖由 johnnyjohnny 於 2007-8-13 20:46 發表
Certainly you should also count me in, as Tung Tung is my favorite girl.
Of course I know you are a true fans for Tung........... You are the one who inspired me to visit her!

引用:
原帖由 icheng609 於 2007-8-14 08:22 發表
Of course I know you are a true fans for Tung........... You are the one who inspired me to visit her!
Must try her one day although location is not good for me.

引用:
原帖由 peninsula 於 2007-8-14 09:11 發表

Must try her one day although location is not good for me.
Her location is pretty convenient la.......... just 2-3  minutes walk from the MTR station!

引用:
原帖由 icheng609 於 2007-8-14 09:46 發表
Her location is pretty convenient la.......... just 2-3  minutes walk from the MTR station!
I mean I prefer Kowloon side.

引用:
原帖由 peninsula 於 2007-8-14 10:26 發表

I mean I prefer Kowloon side.
I am more3 flexible than you.......... all locations along MTR line are OK for me. The more important concern is th e quality of girls.

引用:
原帖由 icheng609 於 2007-8-14 10:36 發表
I am more3 flexible than you.......... all locations along MTR line are OK for me. The more important concern is th e quality of girls.
I can be flexible but need to find an excuse.

引用:
原帖由 peninsula 於 2007-8-14 12:26 發表

I can be flexible but need to find an excuse.
There should be no difficulty for a man like you to find excuses la.............

引用:
原帖由 icheng609 於 2007-8-14 13:41 發表
There should be no difficulty for a man like you to find excuses la.............
It is very difficult indeed.

引用:
原帖由 peninsula 於 2007-8-14 13:43 發表

It is very difficult indeed.
I am lucky enough.......... my difficulty is not in finding excuses, but on my physical capability

引用:
原帖由 icheng609 於 2007-8-14 13:48 發表
I am lucky enough.......... my difficulty is not in finding excuses, but on my physical capability
Yes, so enjoy whilst we still can!

引用:
原帖由 peninsula 於 2007-8-14 14:22 發表

Yes, so enjoy whilst we still can!
及時行樂正是我輩所奉之格言..............

引用:
原帖由 icheng609 於 2007-8-14 14:50 發表
及時行樂正是我輩所奉之格言..............
Yes SIR!

引用:
原帖由 peninsula 於 2007-8-14 14:51 發表

Yes SIR!
Where do you usually go when in Hong Kong?

引用:
原帖由 icheng609 於 2007-8-14 14:55 發表
Where do you usually go when in Hong Kong?
Ah May but she is relatively old. I used to go to a HJ place at Yau Ma Tei too.

引用:
原帖由 peninsula 於 2007-8-14 15:50 發表

Ah May but she is relatively old. I used to go to a HJ place at Yau Ma Tei too.
I did try Ah May once. Her attitude was excellent. But she was selling not on my buying list.

Any good place at YMT? I've been to Golden Pool but the hardware was just terrible. I am a green bird over this aspect.

引用:
原帖由 icheng609 於 2007-8-14 16:00 發表
I did try Ah May once. Her attitude was excellent. But she was selling not on my buying list.
Any good place at YMT? I've been to Golden Pool but the hardware was just terrible. I am a green ...
Ah May's skill is excellent.

The place at YMT is like Ah May. The lady is "old" too but only have HJ (no other). I have not been to HK sauna for a long time.

發新話題

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,本網站對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。本討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

Copyright 1997- Xocat. All Right Reserved.