推介:| 修理頂蓬布 | Mediator course | Hypnosis course | Dream Interpretation | NLP | English course |

發新話題
打印

北京、上海之旅分享(18-21.2.2008)

引用:
原帖由 andyiphone 於 2008-2-28 13:41 發表
Doer,

Good report, I will try to stay in 吉臣飯店 next visit, please advise if I pick one girl in Sanua, is it only $700.00.

Any brother has good suggestion for girls in Sanua or girls from a ...
yes, around 600-700 is normal price of Shanghai sauna of similar style, the Ambassador Hotel's one is only one of them, actually you have many other choices. I think 上海賓館 and 吉原 are also very good. You can read other brother's report in other thread.

Thanks Doer.

I will report you my stay in there.  Is it 600-700 1Q only.

引用:
原帖由 andyiphone 於 2008-2-28 14:29 發表
Thanks Doer.

I will report you my stay in there.  Is it 600-700 1Q only.
yes, it is, don't worry

行程排的實在很棒,下次我也去試試看。

佩服.......真是盡精盡力....謝謝包告, 很詳細!

佩服佩服,一路长征,桃色之旅

support!! make use of buiness trip to eat gals in different cities!!

Thanks for sharing ...nice report..

Doer Bro...I know you are expert in Beijing,  I will be in Beijing next week, any suggestion of KTV is good but not so expensive for 2 person only

引用:
原帖由 cv63ct 於 2008-3-11 13:13 發表
Doer Bro...I know you are expert in Beijing,  I will be in Beijing next week, any suggestion of KTV is good but not so expensive for 2 person only
Sorry, I am really not familiar with KTV in Beijing, and as far as I know, KTV in Beijing is really really expensive when compared to sauna or call girls. There is not such thing as "KTV is good but not so expensive for 2 person only"

doer兄, 想請問北京是否bj都要加100?

引用:
原帖由 camoutiger 於 2008-3-12 02:29 發表
doer兄, 想請問北京是否bj都要加100?
你是說什麼地方?很難一慨而論吧

doer兄,想問的是call agentd的女. 上次在王府井拿卡片看版後同條女會酒店700.之後做緊話加100bj.最後800加少許車費送走.

相關搜索目錄: 酒店

師兄真是有錢有體力呀~
小弟我自認是沒有這麼強的精力
嘿嘿

引用:
原帖由 camoutiger 於 2008-3-12 02:53 發表
doer兄,想問的是call agentd的女. 上次在王府井拿卡片看版後同條女會酒店700.之後做緊話加100bj.最後800加少許車費送走.
千萬千萬唔好睬王府井阿,三里屯阿那些派卡片或者遊說你玩的人!!!千萬切忌!!!!!!!!!!

相關搜索目錄: 酒店

I will visit beijing sometime on March08 on package with two friends , I will stay 4 days and intend to visit the Great Wall and want to hire a car to go with my friends. please provide the details how to contact the driver and the hire charge for a day .
Is there any KTV provided with girls and how much she will charge for singing...

回復 #1 Doer 的帖子

都市风情係咪係卢湾区淮海中路?

引用:
原帖由 falo 於 2008-3-13 05:19 發表
I will visit beijing sometime on March08 on package with two friends , I will stay 4 days and intend to visit the Great Wall and want to hire a car to go with my friends. please provide the details ...
Be careful if you want to rent a car and driver, you better ask the hotel even though it may be more expensive.

引用:
原帖由 simonkok 於 2008-3-13 05:44 發表
都市风情係咪係卢湾区淮海中路?
都市風情所在地叫中環廣場,係淮海中路,上海時代廣場對面,你坐的士這樣說一定明白

引用:
原帖由 Doer 於 2008-3-13 14:28 發表

都市風情所在地叫中環廣場,係淮海中路,上海時代廣場對面,你坐的士這樣說一定明白
多謝指點。。。不過HJ要1000好貴下。。。

天子脚下和金融重地, 消費一定会比較高 la.............

引用:
原帖由 icheng609 於 2008-3-13 15:00 發表
天子脚下和金融重地, 消費一定会比較高 la.............
咪係! 成1000大圓一次hj, 不如留番黎食多次twins雙飛!!!

引用:
原帖由 def_lo 於 2008-3-13 15:15 發表

咪係! 成1000大圓一次hj, 不如留番黎食多次twins雙飛!!!
我相信后者一定更美味!

悉隨各位尊便啦!!!

引用:
原帖由 Doer 於 2008-3-13 14:26 發表

Be careful if you want to rent a car and driver, you better ask the hotel even though it may be more expensive.
Does this link Okay ma

http://tour-beijing.com/big5/vehicle.php:bird:

發新話題

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,本網站對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。本討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

Copyright 1997- Xocat. All Right Reserved.