推介:| 觀塘外賣速遞 | 將軍澳外賣速遞 | Party 美食到會 | 汽車蓬頂維修翻身 | 雪地靴 | 羊毛鞋 | 羊毛鞋墊 | Online Food Ordering System | Pre Wedding Photographer |

發新話題
打印

[檔案] 井底蛙遊踪之五 ---- CP HM SN (流水賬)

引用:
原帖由 blackface 於 2008-3-7 10:03 AM 發表

Bro ICHENG,
First of all, I must tell you I don't doubt your report at all, but in case it might be misleading to some newbies to CP, I want to make some comments on the timing..

10:35 am - ...
如果知道火車班次,又唔係rush hour,就一定得,

我由上水火車站到上火車坐低,半個鈡攪掂........

不過唔好太"敏",除時會提早開車(巳入閘),我試過行行吓,佢就開車,嚇餐死...

Icheng師兄....最近出徵+包膠密了哦
無自由..我.失自由 ∼∼∼痛心傷心.我眼淚流∼∼∼

Nice
Thanks support

多謝師兄, 超正報告. 決定上cp冒險見識下.可否更詳指點, 例如 cp=常平, sn=sauna, ky / hm=sauna 名, 一個人去安全嗎?

可pm我. 多謝指點.

祝大家玩得安全又開心.

即日來回極速偷跳藍本

Tight timetable is always a risk. One more hour allows me to get a hK milk tea to settle my nerves.

Lee種節奏及流程很識合有老虎既人偷跳!
早上十點係公打電話比老虎話今曰會好Q忙!然後立即出發!六點前可回到香港市區!神不知鬼不覺!
請問HM係邊間?
小弟只去過x美和x越!

HM咪即係你講嘅前者囉!!

引用:
原帖由 blackface 於 2008-3-8 01:03 發表

Bro ICHENG,
First of all, I must tell you I don't doubt your report at all, but in case it might be misleading to some newbies to CP, I want to make some comments on the timing..

10:35 am - ...
Thanks a lot for your comment........... I don't mean to mislead any brother there, but the content of the report is what has happened in my last trip. Perhaps on that day, I was in luck and everything was exceptionally smooth!

Yes, it would be much better with one additional hour as buffer!

引用:
原帖由 icheng609 於 2008-3-6 16:02 發表
井底蛙于上月初遊 CP 后, 親身領畧到真正 DG ISO SN 的享受; 闊別香港十天后, 始終按捺不住這荒淫而刺激的引誘, 再來一次 “百里走單騎”, 孤身上路去完未圓之夢, 到訪 CP KY SN 對面的另一个天 ...
我也喜歡"百里在單騎", 有時坐火車, 有時有司機接,一上機就騎....., 即日來回

引用:
原帖由 glucerna 於 2008-3-8 01:42 發表
如果知道火車班次,又唔係rush hour,就一定得,

我由上水火車站到上火車坐低,半個鈡攪掂........

不過唔好太"敏",除時會提早開車(巳入閘),我試過行行吓,佢就開車,嚇餐死...

絕對同意, 上次同icheng兄同行時亦是如此行程. 11:20在深圳火車站集合, 回程16:30已到深圳. 過程完全一模一樣! 當然, 偷食要exactly17:00回到香港就可以預鬆一點. 一係早些出發, 一係唔好留連喺食飯或DVD一些不必要的枝節上! 總結上次經驗, 6小時內來回都算鬆動!!

引用:
原帖由 def_lo 於 2008-3-10 12:12 發表

絕對同意, 上次同icheng兄同行時亦是如此行程. 11:20在深圳火車站集合, 回程16:30已到深圳. 過程完全一模一樣! 當然, 偷食要exactly17:00回到香港就可以預鬆一點. 一係早些出發, 一係唔好留連喺食飯或DVD ...
And I plan to have a 3P game next time in CP to see if I still can manage to return to HK by 5 o'clock,

引用:
原帖由 icheng609 於 2008-3-10 13:57 發表
And I plan to have a 3P game next time in CP to see if I still can manage to return to HK by 5 o'clock,
As others have commented, you are a good timekeeper and controller! 3P will cost you over $1000.

引用:
原帖由 peninsula 於 2008-3-10 22:13 發表

As others have commented, you are a good timekeeper and controller! 3P will cost you over $1000.
If he takes 1 + 1 = +100 only !!!!

引用:
原帖由 7-siu 於 2008-3-10 22:58 發表

If he takes 1 + 1 = +100 only !!!!
I might try 1 + 1 some time later.......... as the trainee is normally available in the night shift only. This time, my target is the TWINS!

引用:
原帖由 icheng609 於 2008-3-11 08:29 發表
I might try 1 + 1 some time later.......... as the trainee is normally available in the night shift only. This time, my target is the TWINS!
哎呀! 咁下次要試3p咪要300+300, 即係600! 不過如果真係好嘅就冇問題啦!!

引用:
原帖由 def_lo 於 2008-3-11 08:52 發表

哎呀! 咁下次要試3p咪要300+300, 即係600! 不過如果真係好嘅就冇問題啦!!
This sum is affordable for me.......... and I have never had sex with real TWINsS before. I want to gain some experience.

絕對明白及認同兄台對冶遊及金錢之價值觀! "只為尋開心, 何妨費千金"  good!!

引用:
原帖由 def_lo 於 2008-3-11 09:29 發表
絕對明白及認同兄台對冶遊及金錢之價值觀! "只為尋開心, 何妨費千金"  good!!
應該是 "揾到心头好, 千金當撮草"......................

又可以稍為修飾: "但求尋開心, 無妨費千金"!!

引用:
原帖由 def_lo 於 2008-3-11 10:12 發表
又可以稍為修飾: "但求尋開心, 無妨費千金"!!
咁你下次会唔会有意圖或企圖去幹一次 3P 呢?!

引用:
原帖由 icheng609 於 2008-3-11 10:57 發表
咁你下次会唔会有意圖或企圖去幹一次 3P 呢?!
Why not? But of course, it depends on whether the other 2p can collaborate well with each other.  Otherwise, it will not be any fun at all.  Besides, if trainee is also available, then it will be perfect in economical consideration!!

引用:
原帖由 def_lo 於 2008-3-11 11:10 發表

Why not? But of course, it depends on whether the other 2p can collaborate well with each other.  Otherwise, it will not be any fun at all.  Besides, if trainee is also available, then it will be ...
I have never tried any "trainee" before, and I think it is also a good deal if available. Let's target on it!

引用:
原帖由 icheng609 於 2008-3-11 11:20 發表

I have never tried any "trainee" before, and I think it is also a good deal if available. Let's target on it!
No matter you want the TWINs or the 1 + 1, better book them early.

引用:
原帖由 7-siu 於 2008-3-11 15:00 發表

No matter you want the TWINs or the 1 + 1, better book them early.
I know. But according to some brothers' info, 1 + 1 is normally available in the night shift........... and I don't know if I'll be lucky enough to have the TWINs as my partner. It all depends on luck --- i.e. 嫖運!

發新話題

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,本網站對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。本討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

Copyright 1997- Xocat. All Right Reserved.