推介:| 調解員課程 | Makeup Course | Hypnosis course | English course | NLP training | cissp cisa cism | 營養學課程 |

發新話題
打印

[檔案] 水立方真空技師

正骨場!想多要小費而已!

正骨場規矩無VAS,如果個別技師有一定貴,因為自己正骨技師的身分,覺得身價同邪骨女唔同,無咩值唔值,純粹供與求
來我的房子淋糞吧!操你娘的死糞青!!

比少少嘢你睇, 等你簽多啲比佢.

really? what's the number?

No la, never have such good luck.

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

引用:
原帖由 Doer 於 2008-4-25 08:37 發表
正骨場規矩無VAS,如果個別技師有一定貴,因為自己正骨技師的身分,覺得身價同邪骨女唔同,無咩值唔值,純粹供與求
what is VAS?

引用:
原帖由 fairview 於 2008-4-27 11:59 發表

what is VAS?
增值服務....

引用:
原帖由 anakin 於 2008-4-27 05:11 發表

增值服務....
very aggressive service
來我的房子淋糞吧!操你娘的死糞青!!

引用:
原帖由 骨精明 於 2008-4-27 12:14 發表
玩你隻雀
What else!

引用:
原帖由 Doer 於 2008-4-27 18:02 發表

very aggressive service
例如 : 揼骨推油送吹?

咁爽....中式都有真空技師.....抵喎....

lucky you!!!!!!!!!!

引用:
原帖由 骨精明 於 2008-4-28 00:12 發表
should be Very Abnormal Service  i.e.  搓雀仔
Very ANGRY service.

good good good

I went there yesterday. Pure vegi and quite expensive!
人生有幾多個十年? 最緊要活得痛快!
有恩未報未算差, 有仇不報正人渣
損人不利己,不如跳井死
人財兩得,唔使鹹濕
得閒奸一奸,大病都好番
你依家受我一拜,你就係一代宗師,你依家唔受,你就係一個乞嚏
人生出嚟,就為咗自己嘅利益生存
我要做奸人,可以被毀滅,但唔會俾你打敗

I went there 3 weeks ago, i met a therapist, she is short but young. when she just got into the room, she seem very unhappy, i diun know why, so i just keep keep silent and did not talk with her. around 30 mins later, she start to chat with me and ask me why i am so quiet, i told her i thought she dun want to chat with me. and she start to talk to me and she told me she is unhappy because she was being complaint yesterday, and then i analyse fto her and tell him not to unhappy. later on she start to cry and let me hug her. and we keep on chating till overrun and i engage one more hour for her massage

during that three hours we have a good chat and she ask for my phone number, i told her and she want me to make a phone call to her when i have time. before i left, i request to have a kiss and she agreed and i try to touch her body she did a minor refuse.

When i left i send a sms to her and she reply to me immedaite.

C hing, is it popular to the therapist now to use such method to keep the client or did she has feel on me?

引用:
原帖由 playplay_2000 於 2008-5-13 14:16 發表
during that three hours we have a good chat and she ask for my phone number, i told her and she want me to make a phone call to her when i have time. before i left, i request to have a kiss and she ...
個技師同你做過乜都好,你只係客.....其中一個客!

引用:
原帖由 playplay_2000 於 2008-5-13 14:16 發表
during that three hours we have a good chat and she ask for my phone  ...
So hard to get?

引用:
原帖由 playplay_2000 於 2008-5-13 06:11 發表
I went there 3 weeks ago, i met a therapist, she is short but young. when she just got into the room, she seem very unhappy, i diun know why, so i just keep keep silent and did not talk with her. a ...
如果唔咁做, 你又點會加鐘, 重有相信你啲小費都唔會比得少啦.

發新話題

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,本網站對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。本討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

Copyright 1997- Xocat. All Right Reserved.