推介:| 修理頂蓬布 | Mediator course | Hypnosis course | Dream Interpretation | NLP | English course |

發新話題
打印

[原創] 精誠所至、金石為開:精盟會豆腐佬、蛙蛙搖船仔速記

Par3 did not get a girl today, he has to keep his image in front of his father. His father's girl today was the same girl his father toke her virginity last year.

回復 26# 的帖子

I see.  A son should always behave himself as a son in front of his father!
精英盟會頂瓜瓜,目標明確無偏差,兄弟同心齊齊揸,女女猛話跨啦啦!

Well, I thought " like father like son".

回復 28# 的帖子

Bingo! I can't imagine what it looks like if both father and son go together to have fun with girls!

His father is a very nice and easy going gentlemen. He treat the girl very nice.

Sorry that I still have not get my part of report ready right now......... but I have to prepare for another action tomorrow.........! WHAT A LIFE!
精英盟會頂瓜瓜,目標明確無偏差,啜到 D 女变奶媽,囡囡猛話跨啦啦!

引用:
原帖由 icheng609 於 2008-7-14 09:02 發表
Sorry that I still have not get my part of report ready right now......... but I have to prepare for another action tomorrow.........! WHAT A LIFE!
大哥....你嘅辦事效率真係....!唔好dum雞好噃!! 有冇留意蜘蛛pm?

回復 32# 的帖子

有你嘅精采 "速記" 交差, 足夠有餘啦!請 PM 船夫領班的連絡給我備用. Thanks.

我已回 PM 俾蜘蛛仔, 但仍然未知佢嘅意圖!

引用:
原帖由 icheng609 於 2008-7-14 09:14 發表
有你嘅精采 "速記" 交差, 足夠有餘啦!請 PM 船夫領班的連絡給我備用. Thanks.

我已回 PM 俾蜘蛛仔, 但仍然未知佢嘅意圖!
我自己都唔會淨係滿足於文字版啦?5D 5D 5D啦!唔好等我日日走去總部幾次都係得個桔!! 

引用:
原帖由 icheng609 於 2008-7-14 09:02 發表
So, I may bump into you but may be when you are leaving and I arrive!!

引用:
原帖由 denny2000 於 2008-7-14 09:47 發表

So, I may bump into you but may be when you are leaving and I arrive!!
Yes, he's a Cinderella but has to leave by 16:00!! Otherwise.................................

回復 35# 的帖子

Where will you go..........? Maybe we can have a relay game!

回復 34# 的帖子

資料在整理中................ 效果不太理想, 所以想聽日去補飛!

引用:
原帖由 icheng609 於 2008-7-14 09:55 發表
Where will you go..........? Maybe we can have a relay game!
no definite plan about where and when but the sight of sexy girls on the street in HK last weekend had urged my little devil inside to take action again...  

Relay game.. how to play? I prefer the swimming relay rather than the 4x100 relay.. I do not want any sight/touch of the relay rod...  

回復 39# 的帖子

Maybe you can have a Gondola ride in A City or visiting Hang Seng financial planner at P City..............

I'll go there at noon and ready to leave at about 4 - 5 pm. I pass the information to you and you continue with the hard work. That's what I mean "relay game"...........

那天在 SZ station 有考慮到 Gondola ride by bus, but 無把握返回 in four hours. So take CRH to CP.....
精英盟會頂瓜瓜, 目標明確無偏差, 兄弟同心齊齊揸,女女猛話跨啦啦!

froggie... I PMed you...
any suggestion ?
沒有一種活動像 Fxxk those hot chicks 般, 讓我感覺這樣激動, 思想如此起伏. 亦余心之所善兮雖九死其猶未悔.

This is Anfield ! 這裡便是晏菲路 ! You'll Never Fxxk Alone !

引用:
原帖由 麥迪文 於 2008-7-14 10:19 發表
那天在 SZ station 有考慮到 Gondola ride by bus, but 無把握返回 in four hours. So take CRH to CP.....
You're right! Reserving 5 hours should be better unless you utilize the door-to-door pick up services!!

引用:
原帖由 icheng609 於 2008-7-14 10:04 發表
Maybe you can have a Gondola ride in A City or visiting Hang Seng financial planner at P City..............

I'll go there at noon and ready to leave at about 4 - 5 pm. I pass the information to you ...
Oh, I am relieved.  I think you are suggesting relaying the same girl!!

回復 41# 的帖子

In fact, 4 hour for a Gondola ride is really too tight........... Make it 5 hours will be much better and realistic!

引用:
原帖由 denny2000 於 2008-7-14 10:28 發表
Oh, I am relieved.  I think you are suggesting relaying the same girl!!
但係佢心目中應該係有咁嘅想法!!

回復 44# 的帖子

Relaying the same girl would be an excellent idea --- if we have the same dreamt target!

引用:
原帖由 icheng609 於 2008-7-14 10:43 發表
Relaying the same girl would be an excellent idea --- if we have the same dreamt target!
XXX, 咁得閒回文,不如整份圖文並茂嘅報告啦,我條頸又長咗一吋呀!

回復 48# 的帖子

文思便秘, 打唔到報告呀!

引用:
原帖由 icheng609 於 2008-7-14 10:49 發表
文思便秘, 打唔到報告呀!
咁不如突破啲,出份只有圖、沒有字的私密報告吖!況且我真係好想睇吓啲質素如何!!

發新話題

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,本網站對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。本討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

Copyright 1997- Xocat. All Right Reserved.