推介:| 英語課程 | Causeway Bay order food | 職業英語 | 化妝課程 | Wedding Photography | 天窗卷布更換維修 |

發新話題
打印

“精” 盟會 – 四大護法 聯手再戰 英軍 @ City A !!!!!!

回復 25# 的帖子

DLM, I've said so many times that there are still a lot of trees in the forest.  Open your eyes and you should have a lot more choices!!
精英盟會頂瓜瓜,目標明確無偏差,兄弟同心齊齊揸,女女猛話跨啦啦!

引用:
原帖由 def_lo 於 2008-8-25 22:38 發表
DLM, I've said so many times that there are still a lot of trees in the forest.  Open your eyes and you should have a lot more choices!!
我知...所以我諗緊個鍾x欣.........
沒有一種活動像 Fxxk those hot chicks 般, 讓我感覺這樣激動, 思想如此起伏. 亦余心之所善兮雖九死其猶未悔.

This is Anfield ! 這裡便是晏菲路 ! You'll Never Fxxk Alone !

引用:
原帖由 jetspermman 於 2008-8-25 22:28 發表
你地一個二個呀...
成日猴住我個小秘書呀.....!!!!

我好掛住佢.........
死啦......我而家好多 target.........!!!!
都唔知點算好.......唉........
你咁鬼多 targets, 不如將 little sec 掛牌轉会啦!
精英盟會頂瓜瓜,目標明確無偏差,啜到 D 女变奶媽,囡囡猛話跨啦啦!

Transfer to Froggie lor... but may be after Froggie's action... little sec will request the transfer by himself... she might prefer quality not quantity... haha
過去的已不用想,面前有更多要追。多點時間留家中,每月才去鬆一鬆。不用再想誰對錯,只望以後補回過。。。

引用:
原帖由 Retav 於 2008-8-26 08:59 發表
Transfer to Froggie lor... but may be after Froggie's action... little sec will request the transfer by himself... she might prefer quality not quantity... haha
How comes you have such an idea...............?

小秘書轉會費: 5000 萬 !!!

比"一張 5000 萬"就夠啦....
不過唔係比我...
你比廣華醫院既相熟醫生啦 !

哈哈哈哈哈 !!!!!!!!!!

比完佢....
佢實搵幾隻女彊屍比你 !!!
蛙蛙..... 你要唔要呀 ?

A quick report on Gondola

After reading all these reports, I need to extinguish my fire.   Since I have to return home early, I arrived Gondola at 230pm sharp..  Mgr Chen smiled at me and asked, which type of girls did you want to see?    Since I had not seen any 900 car model, I asked her to bring some..  

My brain was filled with pictures of those sauna girls/K. girls wearing those racing model uniform at the Macau Grand Prix, with boobs popping out from the zip..  I was dreaming to pull down the zip to...  Ms. Chen woke me up and said, "how are they?"..  Wa, my eyes popped out..  Do you want to charge me 900 for these girls?  I could not believe..   One is flatter than me and another has strange orientation of mouth, eyes and ear..    i said " you are fired" like Donald Trump.   

here came the 600 ones.  OK, this round was better and I had 2 targets. I asked to retain one...  Our dear manager wanted me to make up my mind...  Hey. I only saw 2 rounds..  and I enjoyed the selection mroe than anything. I asked her to bring in some more 6/5/4..   Another round of 6 wwere disappointing..  No 5, and here came the 4...   Oh shit, in front of me were 4 chubby, old and short girls...  They are at most 5/10 overall.   OK, I said to Ms. Chen ,let's bring my honey back..  The overall quality dropped quite sonsiderably..  

My girl was from Anhui, 1.75m (with high heels) , cool, face 7.5-8/10, slim with 34B mimi.  Her skin was not very smooth and dark, but this was the darkness I liked.   She was quite cool and we walked to the shower room.   Her bj in shower and service was one of the worst, very Kau kei..   Is it the rule that if the girl looks good, her serice is so-so?   I asked her to stop..  Let's make love lor..  She gladly accepted.  

She started off with some service at the back. Her service got a bit better...  When I saw her kneeling down with her long legs in front of me, blowing my little bro,  I thought the 600 was paid to view this wonderful creature, but not on service.    Her bj was good though ,slow and not mechanical.   After a while, she seemed getting warm-up and she became more talkative and smiled/laughed when I made jokes.   In fact, she had not stopped bj me (for 10 min) and I had to ask her to stop.   My body condition was bad these days and I knew that I could make at most 1.5 shots or just happy with onegood shot.  I pulled out my Durex super thin (ultima), and popped, she was in.   She started to ride and she was definitely not a good rider.  I started to climb up my upper body and held her tight, with us moving to the end of the bed.  Hmm,  she started to react strongly, step by step,  and held me tight with legs stretchng here and there (she was sitting on me, I was sitting on the edge of the bed)..  She seemed to  enjoy and started to switch on her low moarning souond. I liked that.  Bcos of her long legs, I asked her to go doggie, with her hands on the wash basin, facing the mirror, her long legs were perfect.   However, the process was not very smooth as I found her love hole a bit downwards, making me very hard to penetrate. I had to kneel down a bit in order to get in and out. This in/out movement was so tiring..  I gave up.   

I brought her back to hte bed, and with some wilderness, I threw her to the bed, pretending to rape her.   Her facial experession was good, like the girl-next-door, fearful look.   I quickley entered her, playing around her 42" legs, holding up, going in sideways, etc.   Changing so many positions, I could not hold any longer and release my 1st and the only one shot this time.   

We then chit=chated and  I tried to get my 2nd load on the water bed (yes, we skipped that in the beginning) but failed.   Never mind, I was prepared to leave.

She is not the service type, quite cool but her height, figure and love-making reaction/attitude is worth it..  I still remembered the scene when I saw her blowing me.. it was amazing.  I shoud have learnt from par 3 gor how he took all those great pictures...

相關搜索目錄: Make up Switch

回復 33# 的帖子

I envy you guys can turn a may-be disaster to a fun ending.

引用:
原帖由 jetspermman 於 2008-8-26 20:08 發表
小秘書轉會費: 5000 萬 !!!

比"一張 5000 萬"就夠啦....
不過唔係比我...
你比廣華醫院既相熟醫生啦 !

哈哈哈哈哈 !!!!!!!!!!
5000万咁抵玩...............? 我俾親都係亿亿声架!

I gave The Mgr a 10 billion note from Bank of Hell and told her it is from Spiderman... Then I am sure The Mgr will only bring you the MM from Hell too...

引用:
原帖由 Retav 於 2008-8-27 09:44 發表
I gave The Mgr a 10 billion note from Bank of Hell and told her it is from Spiderman... Then I am sure The Mgr will only bring you the MM from Hell too...
I think Ah Yee is more familiar with you than with spidy bor.............. Will you do that to her?

Of course not... I still want to get some special reserve somtimes... and I don't want to have any MM from hell...

回復 38# 的帖子

If the MM is from hell, she may be 鬼咁靚、 鬼咁 YD.............!

no lah... i didn't have any hidden meaning on it... when I said the MM is from Hell... she is 鬼咁恐怖, 鬼咁核突, 鬼咁想嘔...

引用:
原帖由 Retav 於 2008-8-27 17:40 發表
no lah... i didn't have any hidden meaning on it... when I said the MM is from Hell... she is 鬼咁恐怖, 鬼咁核突, 鬼咁想嘔...
咁鬼有人幫襯呀.
精英盟會頂瓜瓜, 目標明確無偏差, 兄弟同心齊齊揸,女女猛話跨啦啦!

I just want to give little sec a wonderful time............. and that's it! It is my schedule in the near future.

引用:
原帖由 icheng609 於 2008-8-28 11:34 發表
I just want to give little sec a wonderful time............. and that's it! It is my schedule in the near future.
Yr schedule delay many times...蜘蛛仔好可能 先過你去搵 little sec again...

引用:
原帖由 mac_don_lo 於 2008-8-28 11:43 發表

Yr schedule delay many times...蜘蛛仔好可能 先過你去搵 little sec again...
No problem la.............. she is HIS little sec in the first place! Besides, we are good cum brothers. I won't mind letting other JM brothers try earlier than me.

You schedule should speed up a bit... time is limited.. but beauty is unlimited

引用:
原帖由 Retav 於 2008-8-28 14:50 發表
You schedule should speed up a bit... time is limited.. but beauty is unlimited
Totally agreed. And your sperm are limited also.

His sperm might really limited... but I guess spiderman will use out faster than we do... and mac_don_lo.,. you will use out just a bit later than spiderman if you follow his path... haha

引用:
原帖由 Retav 於 2008-8-28 15:50 發表
His sperm might really limited... but I guess spiderman will use out faster than we do... and mac_don_lo.,. you will use out just a bit later than spiderman if you follow his path... haha
比你遇到咁熱情如火既EastNorth麗,還忍得住嗎. 好在我當日理智還在. 差D比佢真軍老強. 足之試到EastNorth囡. 真係好野來.本來重有家課要做, 不過太累了.......唔洗詐, 即瞓著.

why Gondola always bad service...?
i have been there and the experience is just so so...

but def lo has a good experience there...
it is really by luck......

4, 50 年之後我唔知...
但我肯定 而家仲有心有力 !!!

扎幾日炮...
各位兄弟 !
睇住我星期日出 report 啦 !!!!

發新話題

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,本網站對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。本討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

Copyright 1997- Xocat. All Right Reserved.