推介:| 學英文 | Esse益生菌護膚品 | 駿寶燃氣工程 Chun Po Gas | 解夢分析師證書 | 銅鑼灣乾炒牛河 |

發新話題
打印

快餐都食到龍蝦

CHing can you give me the phone number of  阿香? I shall call her girls for a few times and see if I can get a better price from her. Will share with brothers.

CHing can you give me the phone number of  阿香? I shall call her girls for a few times and see if I can get a better price from her. Will share with brothers.

sorry repeated a few times as I am using proxy and thought it did not load

引用:
原帖由 oldfella 於 2008-9-12 01:43 發表
sorry repeated a few times as I am using proxy and thought it did not load
Long time no see. Welcome.

引用:
原帖由 oldfella 於 2008-9-11 17:40 發表
Oldfella 兄, pm左比你啦, 收到未?

thanks for sharing

真是勇敢的HK MAN.愛拼有好嘢食.

I wish I can have the same good lucks

Thanks brother Sl886. Since the forum does not encourage reports of fast food, I come here less often. But this time it's great to find some new info from brother Sl886.
For this kind of cheap fast food, it's rare to find any pretty girl with figure and service. Really can't wait to try !
BTW, yesterday I saw GT Wah and said not too many brothers visit her den now. Power of internet and of this forum ! haha !

I seldom have fast food at Lo Wu Village and FL, though the price is cheap and the chic are young (some even below 16), the GT's dens are comaparatively dirty; secondly, most of customers are 大陸仔,most of them are not willing to use condom,because they don't know what is vd and aids; and thirdly, KO visit such places are quite offen.

If I really want to have a good fxxk, I would rather go to Cheung Muk Tau and CP.

Anyway, thanks for the report

thanks for sharing

Ching 可否提供  阿香 電話?

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

For this kind of street pimping, I'd suggest extra-alert.

引用:
原帖由 hongkongmember 於 2008-9-14 20:44 發表
I seldom have fast food at Lo Wu Village and FL, though the price is cheap and the chic are young (some even below 16), the GT's dens are comaparatively dirty; secondly, most of customers are 大陸仔, ...
Different kettle of fish - fast food vs. CP!

Have to list a few adv of fast food in LW :
1. Fast and cheap, ideal for steal jump and poorer guys like me
2. The girl is very young, ideal for older guys like me
3. Often I was the second man to have sex with the girls, ideal for brothers who have a small dick like me
4. Since there are too many girls coming and leaving, many new to the business are often juicy like hell, ideal for hamsup lo like me who have little skills

Haha, I am Fastfood Porkchop King !

[ 本帖最後由 oldfella 於 2008-9-17 19:50 編輯 ]

引用:
原帖由 oldfella 於 2008-9-17 19:48 發表
Have to list a few adv of fast food in LW :  ...
Agrred - usually fresh and "tight".

good report and KFC is serving lobster sandwich. That is a good deal.

回復 43# 的帖子

Didn't you tried the lobster sandwich while you are on the way to Prince Edward Island ?They serve it in every KFC !No surprise at all.

Therefore, if you go to this whore house and eat her many times, you will still feel bored.

[ 本帖最後由 7-siu 於 2008-9-25 06:21 編輯 ]

引用:
原帖由 sl886 於 2008-9-4 07:35 PM 發表
今日請左半日假,本來下午約左個qq女在羅湖見面,點知比佢放飛機。想起 icheng609 兄果個游泳使人健康的report,就打個電話上去問下價囉,點知對方話無vip房(究竟是游泳使人健康改邪歸正,還是要上到前臺佢先show比你 ...
GT可以送餐嗎?可以PM聯系方法呀師兄?

C兄 們 加油~ 為香港同胞 據埋力爭, 反通脹, 反加價

good report.!!!

引用:
原帖由 7-siu 於 2008-9-25 06:05 發表
Didn't you tried the lobster sandwich while you are on the way to Prince Edward Island ?They serve it in every KFC !No surprise at all.
Therefore, if you go to this whore house and eat her many tim ...
Change taste is OK sometimes.

CHing can you give me the phone number of  阿香?  Thank you

恭喜安全回歸, 希望下個幸運兒係我!!!!!

發新話題

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,本網站對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。本討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

Copyright 1997- Xocat. All Right Reserved.