推介:| 網頁寄存 | 網頁設計 | 開網店 | 電郵申請 | Wordpress Hosting | 外賣平台 | 英語課程推薦 | 風水屋 | 房間風水懷孕 | Timway Testimonial | Wedding Planner | Wedding MC |

發新話題
打印

尖沙咀薰Y草水療/美體/沐足

引用:
原帖由 Redtshirt 於 2009-4-23 19:56 發表
老闆娘: Wing > May > Fanny (Man Man?)
骨房: 薰Y草 > Hoi Mxn > Fanny Spa > 富x足
技師樣貌: Fanny spa/ Hoi Mxn > 富x足 > 薰Y草
浴室: Fanny spa/ Hoi Mxn > 薰Y草> 富x足
論地點: Fanny spa/ Hoi Mxn/ 富 ...
師兄分析中肯!!!GOOOOOD!!!!

相關搜索目錄: SPA

thanks report............

回復 1# 的帖子

我覺得將呢幾間比較唔係0甘公平,因為佢地服務都唔一樣

I gave all "thank you" back to Jimmy Hing

引用:
原帖由 Redtshirt 於 2009-4-27 18:34 發表
I gave all "thank you" back to Jimmy Hing
邊個都好啦, 最緊要係大家玩得開心.

尖咀呢四間都經常有人講,唔知有無師兄可以影d相post上黎,比未去過既人睇下環境設施呢

引用:
原帖由 小小大笨咒 於 2009-5-2 00:40 發表
尖咀呢四間都經常有人講,唔知有無師兄可以影d相post上黎,比未去過既人睇下環境設施呢
影相有啲難度。

只要有人肯影,間接係幫佢地宣傳,佢地無理由唔配合你地啫

引用:
原帖由 newkid 於 2009-5-3 00:28 發表
自己走上走睇一睇有幾難, 唔0岩咪走人LOR
AGREE

goooooooooooooooooooood

I finally tried this recently.  The BG is Lily.  She named May when she was in Hoimun.  Looks quite good for me, soft voice.  Lily gave me a good massage section, relax.  She is short but kneel on my back, good skill.
She told me there was another room where she could give me back-stepping which would even better.  Room is similar to Fanny SPA but more privacy, at least I didn't hear others' voice.  Will go back again maybe for Spa next time.

先生,你要唔要出埋火呀
係咪包埋架
如果你要出埋火就要比$150小費
唔洗喇
你唔出火都要比翻$100小費架,因為我地拆賬拆得好低架
(永不回頭)

回復 40# 的帖子

May I ask which BG served you?

都唔諗住回頭,點會理佢係乜水
(無著粉紅色制服)

[ 本帖最後由 小小大笨咒 於 2009-5-11 00:40 編輯 ]

引用:
原帖由 Redtshirt 於 2009-5-6 10:26 發表
I finally tried this recently.  The BG is Lily.  She named May when she was in Hoimun.  Looks quite good for me, soft voice.  Lily gave me a good massage section, relax.  She is short but kneel on my  ...
This Lily seems now working in Faxxy Spa.

引用:
原帖由 connector 於 2009-5-11 13:24 發表

This Lily seems now working in Faxxy Spa.
我哋講緊薰衣草水療嗰個老闆 Lily

相關搜索目錄: SPA 水療

引用:
原帖由 小小大笨咒 於 2009-5-10 23:19 發表
先生,你要唔要出埋火呀
係咪包埋架
如果你要出埋火就要比$150小費
唔洗喇
你唔出火都要比翻$100小費架,因為我地拆賬拆得好低架
(永不回頭)
Totally unacceptable. Heard that the girl is not the regular staff.  The owner would not allow such to happen.

引用:
原帖由 rabbit2000 於 2009-5-12 01:11 發表

Totally unacceptable. Heard that the girl is not the regular staff.  The owner would not allow such to happen.
跑鐘女

I finally marked Lily for SPA.  I took a 10-minute milk spa and then Lily gave me 70 minutes good massage with kneel on my back again (I asked for   coz the experience was good.) and then she asked if I wanted to turn my body or have a body scrub.  I prefer to have a smoothy body, so I took that for 10 minutes.  It is very very goooood.  After that, only few minutes left, she gave my arms 5 minutes, then took shower and went.
Price: #&)
The spa room there was smaller than Fanny's Spa but again privacy was much better.  Even you gave me a double-size room which is useless coz what I need is only a massage bed and the tub, the tub there looks longer than the Fanny's spa, Ching can clarify??  
Lily recommended other BGs but in terms of face, she looks the best there...

引用:
原帖由 Redtshirt 於 2009-5-12 17:42 發表
I finally marked Lily for SPA.  I took a 10-minute milk spa and then Lily gave me 70 minutes good massage with kneel on my back again (I asked for   coz the experience was good.) and then  ...
....The spa room there was smaller than Fanny's Spa but again privacy was much better.....

This is important to me cause I cannot relax myself if there has no privacy.

I like Fanny's Spa but I could relax when I heard Fanny talking to other BG when I was there...

引用:
原帖由 Redtshirt 於 2009-5-13 10:17 發表
I like Fanny's Spa but I could relax when I heard Fanny talking to other BG when I was there... h:" />
Agree, light music is good enough but not talking noise

引用:
原帖由 Redtshirt 於 2009-5-13 10:17 發表
I like Fanny's Spa but I could relax when I heard Fanny talking to other BG when I was there... h:" />
我曾經聽過"匯x 三十幾蚊啦, 入唔入返d呀"

Why don't you guys talk to Fanny about your concern (I mean the noise created by them)?

引用:
原帖由 retire07 於 2009-5-13 16:15 發表
Why don't you guys talk to Fanny about your concern (I mean the noise created by them)?
She knew it but nothing can do at this moment, only if she renovate the room again and just keep quiet.

發新話題

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,本網站對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。本討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

Copyright 1997- Xocat. All Right Reserved.