推介:| 觀塘外賣速遞 | 將軍澳外賣速遞 | Party 美食到會 | 汽車蓬頂維修翻身 | 雪地靴 | 羊毛鞋 | 羊毛鞋墊 | Online Food Ordering System | Pre Wedding Photographer |

發新話題
打印

[疑難] 金帝苑 #22

OK, thanks very much, 106 is the first priority and 29 is the second

金帝苑 has a price cut from 390 to 370

引用:
原帖由 pimpster 於 2009-7-14 09:08 發表
106 has very nice hugeeee boobs. her face is ok for a 40 year old. 3 tastes only. i think she is the most popular in 金帝苑. sucking skill is good but according to her, 108's sucking skill is best of  ...
Is 106 real boobs?

引用:
原帖由 ap_2020 於 2009-7-20 08:39 發表

Is 106 real boobs?
yeah real juicy big fat boobs. ideal for sucking!

引用:
原帖由 pimpster 於 2009-7-20 12:21 發表

juicy?? milk

回復 30# 的帖子

hso, have you ever tried Autumn Spring, the women there are quite good, but majority 3 tastes only and you like 5/6 tastes

引用:
原帖由 Schnauzer 於 2009-7-20 17:13 發表
hso, have you ever tried Autumn Spring, the women there are quite good, but majority 3 tastes only and you like 5/6 tastes
Autumn Spring and Three Rivers, the girls are younger but  experience tell us that young girls especially Hong Kong girls are dead fish on bed, no this no that, my little brother just cannot get up when encounter these girls so I will not go

your logo is too small, can you send me a bigger one, she doesn't look like those village peasant woman but rather a sexy city modern c9

回復 32# 的帖子

Have you ever tried Hoi Kee at Spring Autumn, otherwise go and try her, you won't regret, good performance in bed, most important is, she allows big wet kiss, she is the queen of wet kiss

[ 本帖最後由 Schnauzer 於 2009-7-20 20:32 編輯 ]

回復 33# 的帖子

How to send to you ?

引用:
原帖由 pimpster 於 2009-7-20 12:21 發表

Have interest to try her, but it might be quite difficult to mark her.  

引用:
原帖由 boot_boot 於 2009-7-20 17:47 發表

Have interest to try her, but it might be quite difficult to mark her.  
yeah one time i visited her in the afternoon. she said there had only been 8 customers that day. 4 of them asked for her...

is the last one in the ad on 169? says 34 but looks like 36, also like I said different person may get different treatment, thanks for your recommendation, will go some day and try my charm on her. Is there such a function as member to member personal message??

引用:
原帖由 pimpster 於 2009-7-20 17:54 發表

yeah one time i visited her in the afternoon. she said there had only been 8 customers that day. 4 of them asked for her...
Really?  4 customers out of 8 visited her.  Unbelievable!   

even more unbelievable, only 8 guys for the whole day

引用:
原帖由 hso 於 2009-7-20 18:41 發表
even more unbelievable, only 8 guys for the whole day
How come there were only a few customers?  

You know the reason?

引用:
原帖由 boot_boot 於 2009-7-20 19:08 發表

How come there were only a few customers?  

You know the reason?

on well it was 11-2008 around 4pm in the afternoon. economy was bad

回復 38# 的帖子

I don't know what do you mean by 34 and 36, do you mean the boobs ? Check out the AD of 春秋指壓 in 169, you can find the photo of  海琪, she has a pair of big real boobs, good service, we start wet kiss during the shower every time, you won't regret, she used to report to work after 3.30 pm. I visited her many times already, but you know all men are same, don't want to fuck one woman only, need a change from time to time,

引用:
原帖由 pimpster 於 2009-7-14 09:08 發表
106 has very nice hugeeee boobs. her face is ok for a 40 year old. 3 tastes only. i think she is the most popular in 金帝苑. sucking skill is good but according to her, 108's sucking skill is best of  ...
How's the face of #108? OK ma?

回復 38# 的帖子

Correct, the last one in AD 169

Schnauzer can u post a proper pic of the girl of your icon in here? we want to see her!!!!

http://www.man169.com/default.php?lover=11141&lang=zh-hk

any C HING did her?? is she KDG #19??

回復 46# 的帖子

I don't know how to post picture, sorry

回復 47# 的帖子

yes. she is KDG 19.. read my report in the KDG link...
asked 126 at KDG and confirmed #19 is slightly retarded

引用:
原帖由 Schnauzer 於 2009-7-21 08:48 發表
I don't know how to post picture, sorry
hey, you say you don't know how to post and here is another one

do you know is there a function for member to member private message?

發新話題

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,本網站對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。本討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

Copyright 1997- Xocat. All Right Reserved.