±À¤¶:| ¾Ç­^¤å | Esse¯q¥ÍµßÅ@½§«~ | Â@Ä_¿U®ð¤uµ{ Chun Po Gas | ¸Ñ¹Ú¤ÀªR®vÃÒ®Ñ | »ÉÆrÆW°®ª£¤ûªe |

40 12
µo·s¸ÜÃD
¥´¦L

[­ì³Ð] ±`¥­¤­¤ëªá

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ blackface ©ó 2009-8-4 10:51 µoªí
because "everyone says I am very Baaad"
may be she said you are a bard....but she does not like it ....

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ blackface ©ó 2009-8-4 10:51 µoªí

because "everyone says I am very Baaad"
Bro blackface, NO need to pay ?!
¨k¤H¥iªø¤[¦Ó¤£±M¤@
¤k¤H«o±M¤@¦Ó¤£ªø¤[

¦^´_ 27# ªº©«¤l

That night just before moving to a larger room, I picked 2 girls. Then after room changed, even before beer arrived, the 1st girl suddenly diasppeared. ....no pay.
The 2nd girl was an old acquaintance met in Hung C before.  She was OK for drinks..but around 10pm she asked me to pay her 200 so she can leave.  I said no...and need to wait till 1am.
Around 11::00pm, mamasan brought a gorgeous girl in and at first, it seemed a bit too late and so I passed on her... but when Dai hai met her outside the room and grabbed her in again, I let her stayed.  Her manner was OK UNTIL...when I jokingly asked her whether she was good in BJ, she said she was new and:

me: ..doesn't matter, there will be all night long for me to teach you later on...
mm;.........
after a while..mm poured a glass of beer and said
mm:  sorry, "Da Ge" my M is not completely over yet...I apologise for not being able to serve you tonite.."Gan Bei"
and she finished the glass..
me: Doesn't matter, tell you mamasan that first..
mm:....................
After a while she came to me and said
mm: I will not ask you for tips la, I am leaving now...
me: why? you don't want to accompany me?
mm: yes, everyone said you are very 'baaad'
The last sentence was actually conversed in ENGLISH
So she left...no tips.
It was around 11:50pm then, and after a while I let the 2nd girl left as well ..200 tips

¦^´_ 28# ªº©«¤l

Poor guy !!!!!

good info, thanks

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ blackface ©ó 2009-8-4 13:07 µoªí

That night just before moving to a larger room, I picked 2 girls. Then after room changed, even before beer arrived, the 1st girl suddenly diasppeared. ....no pay.
The 2nd girl was an old acquaintanc ...
Bro blackface, did you call KungFu fighter(s) afterwards ?!
¨k¤H¥iªø¤[¦Ó¤£±M¤@
¤k¤H«o±M¤@¦Ó¤£ªø¤[

¦^´_ 1# ªº©«¤l

Á¿¶}±`¥­¯u«Y§â¼¿¤õ, 7¤ë§À¸ò¯Z¦P¨Æhappy, ÂIª¾«Y¥h¥ª +2, ¥¼¤J¥h³£¤wª¾ÉN¹B¦æ!  ¦¨¦~ÉN¥h +2, ¸Ì­±¤S«Y¨£®IªG¯Z©U§£ ....  ­ü

«e´X¤é¦A¥h¹L, ¨£¨ìD³f¦nµfD, °_½X³£¥s°µ´z±o¸¨¤â.
¦ý·í¤é¬O¬P´Á¤­, ©Ò¥HD«ÈµLËݦ­¤§¹À....

´£¥Ü: §@ªÌ³Q¸T¤î©Î§R°£ ¤º®e¦Û°Ê«Ì½ª

¤­¤ëªá DJ Ü̮Ͱ÷©R¸Ü­ø°÷¤u¶}¡AÉN¤HÀ°Ê\¦a­qŒÎ¤SÉN³¥°µo¬J¸Ü¡AÉN¿ú¤§¾l¤S­n§¤¨ì°÷ÄÁ¥ý¦¬±o¤u
©Ò¥HÊ\¦a·i®Í©Rcall«È¥hÀ°Å¨¡A©úª¾¶¡³õ­øÕi¡A¯u«YµL¿×¥hÅo
¤W­±¦³·Qªk¡A¤U­±¨S¿ìªk!!

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ·s¼ö¦å ©ó 2009-8-16 17:08 µoªí
¤­¤ëªá DJ Ü̮Ͱ÷©R¸Ü­ø°÷¤u¶}¡AÉN¤HÀ°Ê\¦a­qŒÎ¤SÉN³¥°µo¬J¸Ü¡AÉN¿ú¤§¾l¤S­n§¤¨ì°÷ÄÁ¥ý¦¬±o¤u
©Ò¥HÊ\¦a·i®Í©Rcall«È¥hÀ°Å¨¡A©úª¾¶¡³õ­øÕi¡A¯u«YµL¿×¥hÅo
Ëݪº¸Ü, ¤À¤ÀÄÁ¦³DJ·|¥X¨Óݯ­¹¤F....

¦^´_ 1# ªº©«¤l

µ²§½©g¡H¡H¡H¡H

¦^´_ 1# ªº©«¤l

µ²§½©g¡H¡H¡H¡H

¤­¤ëªá¤Ó¶Q¤F,­ø©èª±
±ó§Ú¥hªÌ¬Q¤é¤§¤é¤£¥i¯d
¶Ã§Ú¤ßªÌ©ú¤é¤§¤é¦h·Ð¼~

What is the ³Ì§C销费¡HHardware is it ok since there is so many pork chop?

40 12
µo·s¸ÜÃD

­«­nÁn©ú¡G¥»°Q½×°Ï¬O¥H§Y®É¤W¸ü¯d¨¥ªº¤è¦¡¹B§@¡A¥»ºô¯¸¹ï©Ò¦³¯d¨¥ªº¯u¹ê©Ê¡B§¹¾ã©Ê¤Î¥ß³õµ¥¡A¤£­t¥ô¦óªk«ß³d¥ô¡C¦Ó¤@¤Á¯d¨¥¤§¨¥½×¥u¥Nªí¯d¨¥ªÌ­Ó¤H·N¨£¡A¨Ã«D¥»ºô¯¸¤§¥ß³õ¡A¥Î¤á¤£À³«H¿à¤º®e¡A¨ÃÀ³¦Û¦æ§PÂ_¤º®e¤§¯u¹ê©Ê¡C©ó¦³Ãö±¡§Î¤U¡A¥Î¤áÀ³´M¨D±M·~·N¨£(¦p¯A¤ÎÂåÀø¡Bªk«ß©Î§ë¸êµ¥°ÝÃD)¡C¥Ñ©ó¥»°Q½×°Ï¨ü¨ì¡u§Y®É¤W¸ü¯d¨¥¡v¹B§@¤è¦¡©Ò³W­­¡A¬G¤£¯à§¹¥þºÊ¹î©Ò¦³¯d¨¥¡A­YŪªÌµo²{¦³¯d¨¥¥X²{°ÝÃD¡A½ÐÁpµ¸§Ú­Ì¡C¥»°Q½×°Ï¦³Åv§R°£¥ô¦ó¯d¨¥¤Î©Úµ´¥ô¦ó¤H¤h¤W¸ü¯d¨¥¡A¦P®É¥ç¦³¤£§R°£¯d¨¥ªºÅv§Q¡C¤Á¤Å¼¶¼g²Ê¨¥Â©»y¡B½ÚÁ½¡B´è¬V¦â±¡¼É¤O©Î¤H¨­§ðÀ»ªº¨¥½×¡A·q½Ð¦Û«ß¡C¥»ºô¯¸«O¯d¤@¤Áªk«ßÅv§Q¡C

Copyright 1997- Xocat. All Right Reserved.