推介:| 網頁寄存 | 網頁設計 | 開網店 | 電郵申請 | Wordpress Hosting | 外賣平台 | 英語課程推薦 | 風水屋 | 房間風水懷孕 | Timway Testimonial | Wedding Planner | Wedding MC |

發新話題
打印

又踩花儿灯

引用:
原帖由 simonkok 於 2009-9-4 17:25 發表

咦。。我都未同你去過烏X喎。。。。幾時帶我一齊去玩?
Bro simonkok, don't ask us when !  You'd tell us what's your schedule and we'll tailor-made for you la !!
男人可長久而不專一
女人卻專一而不長久

引用:
原帖由 DrTea 於 2009-9-4 18:03 發表

Bro simonkok, don't ask us when !  You'd tell us what's your schedule and we'll tailor-made for you la !!
過左農暦七月先講啦。。。

引用:
原帖由 Haidada 於 2009-9-4 16:50 發表

东朗即系。。。到我猜谜了。。。大朗。。??
It should be 金朗
Name of a hotel

[ 本帖最後由 CHANGMAO 於 2009-9-5 05:09 編輯 ]
獨來獨往闖四方,無拘無束到處蕩,全心全意為理想.一生一世有願望。
今時今日朝庭上,奪權奪利有奸黨,害國害民的奸黨,一分一秒要對抗,
作威作福欺良民,奪財奪色像豺狼。
無法無天滿罪狀,一心一意來對抗,出錢出力想辦法,救國救民殺豺狼。

引用:
原帖由 CHANGMAO 於 2009-9-5 05:04 發表

It should be 金朗
Name of a hotel
未去过播。。得吾得呀。。。。

引用:
原帖由 Haidada 於 2009-9-5 06:01 發表

未去过播。。得吾得呀。。。。
你甘early bird...今晚一定有蟲食

引用:
原帖由 simonkok 於 2009-9-5 08:58 發表
你甘early bird...今晚一定有蟲食
跟住又训翻啦。。。

[ 本帖最後由 Haidada 於 2009-9-6 22:34 編輯 ]

引用:
原帖由 Haidada 於 2009-9-5 10:38 發表

跟住有训翻啦。。。

今晚又黎3q

引用:
原帖由 chun2000 於 2009-9-5 12:09 發表

今晚又黎3q
He's Golden Gunner, 3Q is the minimum la !!
男人可長久而不專一
女人卻專一而不長久

引用:
原帖由 DrTea 於 2009-9-5 12:48 發表

我覺得好辛苦

可能我地年紀大喇

所以我唔鐘意包夜

引用:
原帖由 chun2000 於 2009-9-5 12:51 發表

我覺得好辛苦

可能我地年紀大喇, 所以我唔鐘意包夜
I don't think so !!  Our age as same as Alan Tam, 25+++++++
男人可長久而不專一
女人卻專一而不長久

引用:
原帖由 DrTea 於 2009-9-5 12:56 發表

I don't think so !!  Our age as same as Alan Tam, 25+++++++

羨慕

今晚玩得開心d

引用:
原帖由 Haidada 於 2009-9-5 06:01 發表

未去过播。。得吾得呀。。。。
我成九點半先到毛咩女揀
後尾又俾個老母求其質件落o黎坐
毛計..........CP就是這樣的
不過見隔籬屋D儷人都幾香
有D穿開"絲孚"o既o個晚就要改穿軍佬Tee加下身大窿Fish Net
但最尾都係一車返晒落香港毛人去
我就過左去半島翻食個大鐵人
毛計.......約好左今次玩口爆

月中會再去跟進多次
作威作福欺良民,奪財奪色像豺狼。

引用:
原帖由 CHANGMAO 於 2009-9-6 16:56 發表

我成九點半先到毛咩女揀
後尾又俾個老母求其質件落o黎坐
毛計..........CP就是這樣的
不過見隔籬屋D儷人都幾香
有D穿開"絲孚"o既o個晚就要改穿軍佬Tee加下身大窿Fish Net
但最尾都係一車返晒落香港毛人去
唔怪知得半夜三更抄電話號碼訂房

引用:
原帖由 KMY89 於 2009-9-6 17:15 發表

唔怪知得半夜三更抄電話號碼訂房  
姓郭果個尋晚仲打來
遲早家變
作威作福欺良民,奪財奪色像豺狼。

引用:
原帖由 CHANGMAO 於 2009-9-6 17:23 發表

姓郭果個尋晚仲打來
遲早家變
呢個野應該改行去收數 ...

引用:
原帖由 chun2000 於 2009-9-5 12:09 發表

今晚又黎3q
我第朝一早走的话就只会晚上一Q。。。

引用:
原帖由 DrTea 於 2009-9-5 12:48 發表
好似系你成日三Q播。。
我就多数一Q。。。

引用:
原帖由 Haidada 於 2009-9-6 22:36 發表

好似系你成日三Q播。。
我就多数一Q。。。
Me2
唔怕日日一
至怕一日七
作威作福欺良民,奪財奪色像豺狼。

回復 29# 的帖子

Although you have not been to the K in Kam Long Hotel, but you did stay there for 1 night, at least, I remember. The hotel next to "Roast Chicken" in CP.

引用:
原帖由 Haidada 於 2009-9-6 22:36 發表

好似系你成日三Q播。。 我就多数一Q。。。
Because of the Perfect Sex Partner (SP) law !!
男人可長久而不專一
女人卻專一而不長久

引用:
原帖由 CHANGMAO 於 2009-9-7 01:25 發表

唔怕日日一, 至怕一日七
Bro changmao, 大鐵人 can't satisfied you for 7Q a day ?!
男人可長久而不專一
女人卻專一而不長久

引用:
原帖由 Haidada 於 2009-9-4 11:06 發表 尋晚丹尼上海回。。聽我地講花兒灯D花兒都幾好采。。甘咪話要去蘿。。仲有拒兩個朋友。。加埋我。。阿查, 七公。。春天七個人。。訂了間中房。。七點來鐘就除了丹尼兄和七公還在飛車來緊就全部到齊。。選 ...
I thought I made a wrong choice since the girl I brought back was sweet, so obedient but inside the hotel, she was still so obedient and lacked the fire and passion in ML.  She screamed all through the process, with painful facial expression..  She seemed not enjoying it although I did so much foreplay on her...  The morning exercise. I did not waste too much time and just finished my job..  I thought the younger one, from Xian, is cute  should be more playful...  but it may be men's mentality.  rice next door is always better/good smell..  

And very strange.  I seldom picked HN girl (i did not ask or reject but it just happened before) but the girl I took in Welldone was from HN, so did the sna girl I took in YD afterwards, and also the 2 girls I picked at WS K.  Suddenly, I was surrounded by HN girls..  !

引用:
原帖由 simonkok 於 2009-9-4 17:25 發表 咦。。我都未同你去過烏X喎。。。。幾時帶我一齊去玩?
I went to this place with my friend C and 7-siu last week (just before the gang went last weekend).   3 of us arrived around 645pm..  We went to the girl changing room through a stupid transparent glass.  It was so small ( i mean the glass) and the girls could see us..  We were puzzled why we coudl not go in, and suddenly, the mami said, why not going in? The other group of customers said "oh, no, too shy to go in" My friend C, and 7-siu went in without 0.5 sec hesitation.   

Quality was overall better than Carnival, no. of girls was not as many... Bcos of this, we had to act quickly , we quickly picked 4 and 7-siu also picked one..  However, thorughout the process, 1 was "lost" as the girl was not in our room when we returned. Shit, we had to go back to fetch another one...  7-siu then saw a good looking girl with very good figure, big shoulder, small waist (I saw her back only). but he hesitated. C and I ran trying to stop her but failed. She was brought to one of those K rooms.  Then, 7-siu said she was like someone's wife..  haha.  

The girls we picked
7-siu: smily girl with big mimis.
girl #1: curly hair, super long and thin waist witth tattoo at the back of her waist, could tell she is very yum dong ..good looking (if without make-up since her make-up was weird)
#2: chubby cutie,  long hair, pure girl-next-door feel (proved to be wrong later)
#3: wa, big mimi girl with long/japan look hair, 36D, super white and smooth skin...  
#4: beautiful but dark skin, with a hairclip, just like a school girl, good size mimi.. always smile lightly...  

Aiya, meeting now. to be continued.

引用:
原帖由 denny2000 於 2009-9-7 09:45 發表

I went to this place with my friend C and 7-siu last week (just before the gang went last weekend).   3 of us arrived around 645pm..  We went to the girl changing room through a stupid transparent g ...
都食中午飯喇。。。番黎未?

發新話題

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,本網站對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。本討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

Copyright 1997- Xocat. All Right Reserved.