推介:| 懷孕輻射 | 頭暈輻射 | 失眠輻射 | 頭疼輻射 | 腦腫瘤輻射 | 記憶障礙輻射 | 耳損傷輻射 | 抑鬱輻射 | Celine Bags | 嬰兒用品 | Loewe Bag |

40 12
發新話題
打印

[原創] 常平邪足

LOW COAST ANG MOREHAPPY

引用:
原帖由 hobeechai 於 2006-12-18 11:39 PM 發表

Is it reasonable?
Be frank, Bros HoBeeChai, $200 is the maximum cost for a FMT (Foot Massage Practitioner!
鍾意嘜都得, 千祈唔好鍾意我! 我有老婆仔女, 又妻妾成籮, 唔好煩我!

Walter Hoter in CP

I stayed at the Walter 3 times last year, each time for over 12 days, visited their FM at least 20 times last year, don't think there's any kinky stuff going on there.

引用:
原帖由 jwtong 於 2006-12-23 03:52 AM 發表
I stayed at the Walter 3 times last year, each time for over 12 days, visited their FM at least 20 times last year, don't think there's any kinky stuff going on there.
Bros JWTong, I went there every week for last six months and asked for FMP for few times. However, the answer is also NO !
According to Bros HoBeeChai, I'll ask the Manager Stone for it after the X'Mas holiday !

引用:
原帖由 SMUmbrella 於 2006-12-22 10:11 PM 發表

Bros JWTong, I went there every week for last six months and asked for FMP for few times. However, the answer is also NO !
According to Bros HoBeeChai, I'll ask the Manager Sto ...
C兄:你仲好RE佢架,係真係假,明眼人一睇就知啦,
禽日我究係匯华地牢天下沐足,扑左條女,佢坐上尼做,
不知幾過引,你信唔信呀????

引用:
原帖由 glucerna 於 2006-12-23 01:22 PM 發表

C兄:你仲好RE佢架,係真係假,明眼人一睇就知啦, 禽日我究係匯华地牢天下沐足,扑左條女,佢坐上尼做, 不知幾過引,你信唔信呀????
Bros Glucerna, I believed that everyone would said the truth! Why someone need to tell lies for it ?  
On the other hands, I also believe that "7-Siu" spent $20,000 per month for his hobby too !

引用:
原帖由 SMUmbrella 於 2006-12-22 11:10 PM 發表

Bros Glucerna, I believed that everyone would said the truth! Why someone need to tell lies for it ?  
On the other hands, I also believe that "7-Siu" spent  ...
C hing:我話我既一個月救國費用,多過"7少"你又信唔信呀

RE

Saw the HuaTai hotel with FM on 3rd floor,but enter the FM from front dest or sideway?

引用:
原帖由 glucerna 於 2006-12-23 04:05 PM 發表

C hing:我話我既一個月救國費用,多過"7少"你又信唔信呀
Why Not Glucerna 師兄, 多過他又如何? 最精明的騙子可以騙到所有人, 但永遠騙不到自己囉!

引用:
原帖由 SMUmbrella 於 2006-12-23 08:11 AM 發表

Why Not Glucerna 師兄, 多過他又如何? 最精明的騙子可以騙到所有人, 但永遠騙不到自己囉!
C hing:講係敢講啦,但我見好多人,一世都係到自己騙自己,
最弊,係講極佢都唔明呀!!!!!

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

引用:
原帖由 CHIMERA 於 2006-12-25 09:06 AM 發表
Hi Big Bro Hobeechai, the foot massage, is that the one next to the hotel cafe, I noticed that there is private room, but girls only provide normal foot massage, do I need to ask for girls with &qu ...
Bros Chimera, you've to ask Manager Stone for the BGs, there're NO Red Tag BG but there's aggressive BG.  For example is @!^ or @@@

引用:
原帖由 SMUmbrella 於 2006-12-23 00:03 發表

Be frank, Bros HoBeeChai, $200 is the maximum cost for a FMT (Foot Massage Practitioner)!
Bro Hobeechai is a very professional marketeer sometimes, it is not necessary to provide any answer

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

引用:
原帖由 CHIMERA 於 2007-1-16 08:39 PM 發表

did talk Mr Stone, like you said only aggressive.  May be not enough time, cause need to get the train. Tip 50. By the way had you try the SN upstair.  (sorrt can't type Chinese)
Of Course la Bros Chimera, upstair Sauna isn't provided good software at all except BG no. *^

40 12
發新話題

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,本網站對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。本討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

Copyright 1997- Xocat. All Right Reserved.