推介:| 學英文 | Esse益生菌護膚品 | 駿寶燃氣工程 Chun Po Gas | 解夢分析師證書 | 銅鑼灣乾炒牛河 |

發新話題
打印

[原創] Today at Rainbow Sauna

本主題被作者加入到個人文集中

回復 500# 的帖子

haha, you are really funny.  Agree that you should get rid of your psychologiical barrier first.

##SaSa gives good force in massage, and is gentle to your little brother.

Any night shift recommendation lately?

引用:
原帖由 boscofung 於 2009-7-21 23:23 發表
vivian new and young.
bros, any new bg for nightshift

complain to price? could you list the price for me?

引用:
原帖由 adamchien 於 2009-9-17 20:29 發表
complain to price? could you list the price for me?
around $1100 per visit....

引用:
原帖由 tokyo-man 於 2009-8-26 17:17 發表

even use it while doing HJ?

BJ of course use.
dont worry much man... just enjoy HJ without dom... wont get killed....

引用:
原帖由 tokyo-man 於 2009-9-7 15:20 發表

I really really want to try, but yet to overcome....what can i do.....
i hv an idea... go there in sat morning... very few customers.. u may feel better... as i am afraid u will be scared if u see many mans walking around with their JJs in the bathing area.. haha

引用:
原帖由 doraemon7 於 2009-9-25 12:10 發表

i hv an idea... go there in sat morning... very few customers.. u may feel better... as i am afraid u will be scared if u see many mans walking around with their JJs in the bathing area.. haha
thx for your advice, Ching!

I think I will go there when there is few customers as I have never been this kind of place before.

what is their opening hours in the morning?

btw, can I touch them?

引用:
原帖由 doraemon7 於 2009-9-25 12:08 發表

dont worry much man... just enjoy HJ without dom... wont get killed....
knowing that HJ will not be offered to the new customers?

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

As a newbie here, would any CHING could advise every procedures in RAINBOW??

I have never been any sauna before.

引用:
原帖由 tokyo-man 於 2009-9-28 09:11 發表
As a newbie here, would any CHING could advise every procedures in RAINBOW??

I have never been any sauna before.
hey brother.. dont ask too much la... take it like an adventure... u may find urself a bit silly there for the 1st time... but it donest kill u... quite funny experience actually... and rainbow is quite a big sauna...

the staff members are nice and helpful... will lead u the way to enjoy ur time....

引用:
原帖由 doraemon7 於 2009-9-28 10:21 發表

hey brother.. dont ask too much la... take it like an adventure... u may find urself a bit silly there for the 1st time... but it donest kill u... quite funny experience actually... and rainbow is ...
thx for your advice anyway!! haha, why I have to ask becos I dunno what to do first and next. wash body? need to wash hair too? sauna? I am really too stupid here to ask such silly questions. Please forgive me.

I have phoned them to confirm the opening time and the price yesterday. They open at 12:00pm and charge $1,1XX each time.  

(Well, the voice of the receptionist is quite cool hahaha.) h:" />

[ 本帖最後由 tokyo-man 於 2009-9-28 10:36 編輯 ]

回復 488# 的帖子

C-Hing,

Which shop are you referring to ?  thanks
>> 我哩D被龍記BG縱壞左的梗係覺得無癮啦

收到風..Fanny..已經轉左做PART TIME.. 在短時間會唔做... 好可惜....

引用:
原帖由 hjlover 於 2009-10-2 00:54 發表
收到風..Fanny..已經轉左做PART TIME.. 在短時間會唔做... 好可惜....
O.....is fanny good?? any comment?? did she provide ML?wanna try...........

引用:
原帖由 killingmesoftly 於 2009-9-25 20:53 發表

Are you kidding?  Touching them (I mean top and bottom) are almost mandatory.
no la, if you've read my report, some BGs are very conservative there, that's why i said you can't compare with 龍濤閣 when it comes to the general atittude of BGs, ofcourse it might only be my own unlucky experience, I will try once more later this week and book the recommended BG before I go.....

What do you mean by conservative?  I have been there many times and most are quite "open".  Which one did you try?

回復 518# 的帖子

Fanny..好OK GA.. 你可以睇返前面既POST.. 不過.佢好似唔開大的..

回復 522# 的帖子

i tried fanny la.......Big ball, pink, good service when HJ, voice sexy, my cup of tea..........but didn't provide ML.........maybe i am new customer for her...............any Ching tried ML with her??

I like beautiful legs, straight 小腿, ball is not too big is OK for me for me, CHINGS have any recommendation in TOday's RainBow? many thanks!

IS ANYONE KNOWS HOW MUCH HAVE TO PAY FOR 擦背。

發新話題

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,本網站對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。本討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

Copyright 1997- Xocat. All Right Reserved.