±À¤¶:| ¾Ç­^¤å | Esse¯q¥ÍµßÅ@½§«~ | Â@Ä_¿U®ð¤uµ{ Chun Po Gas | ¸Ñ¹Ú¤ÀªR®vÃÒ®Ñ | »ÉÆrÆW°®ª£¤ûªe |

µo·s¸ÜÃD
¥´¦L

[ÀÉ®×] ¦h­Û¦h¤H

just came back from taiwan, and would like to comment a little bit about the
¥xÆW¥_³¡ª±¼Ö¤¶²Ð thread. I found out that it is very dangerous to looking forfun in taiwan if you do not know anyone. Should never try to find anyfun in taiwan by yourself. There is so many traps (telephone, ATM hack)and LEs looking for the newbies fun seekers.
However, Taiwan is very enjoyable if you know where to look for and kind of over $$$ depend on the quality of girls.

anyway, here is a report from becky teashop (7 girls)
waiting time:20mins.....kind of busy
Tea name: Niko
Origin:korean
Temp: 24
Face: Cute, long hair, 160cm. 8/10
size: real 34D, smooth skin
Service: CBJ, 9/10, very fun and talkitve. english OK.
repeat: 70%
damage:120+10tips

[ ¥»©«³Ì«á¥Ñ dssnewbev ©ó 2009-4-25 11:36 ½s¿è ]

·s¶} ¼Ó¤W°©

¬P®q¦h咗«ö¼¯±À®³¼s§i, ¤×¨ä¬O¼Ó¤W°©, ¥´电¸Ü°Ý¹L, ¥þ³¡¦³ °©§É, ¤»¤Q¤ÀÄÁ, ­ø«Y R R吓ªGºØ
1.°½¶~¥[ªo¯¸-- ­»´ä«C¬K «ö¼¯µý®Ñ±M·~¥Þ¦ì±Àµ¬ªvÀø¨p®a¾ã¼ä   ¨Èµµ, 电 xxº£-µo¸ôµo-¬Â¸ô¬Â³ü
¦b125 Bamburgh,   $100 ¥]¥þ®M
2. ¤j©j¤j-- ­»´ä°©³õ§Þ®v§Þ³N¶W¸sªA°È¤@¬yÀô¹Ò°ª©| ¹q: xxº£-µoº£µo- µo¬Âµoµo  Hwy7/Warden  $60,
3. ¤@¸ÕÃø§Ñ-- «ö¼¯¤@¬yµÎµ¬¬¡µ¸¥]§Aº¡·Nxxº£-¥Í¦ºº£-¸ô©ö§¤µo, ¦b1580 Sandhurst  $60

4. ¥¿©v«ö¼¯-- ±Àªo½ò­I¡A¯S¦â«ö¼¯µÎµ¬¬¡µ¸¡A¥]§gº¡·NµÎ®õ¦Ó¦^¦b  xxº£-ª¯µo¤[-¬Â¬Âµo¸ô, $50

´N¸Õlee¶¡#4¥ý,
¦b 20 Stonehill, ¤Q¤@¼Ó. 20¤¤¦Ü§À,  dup°©¤£¿ù, ¼Ë³£OK, ı±o¤ñ AltonªºSaSa, 125 Bamburghªº²¢²¢©Î 20 StonehillªºJenny¦nÚ», ¨­§÷³£¤ñ¦o­Ì¦n, dup±o¦n¦³¤ßÉó, ¨¬60¤ÀÄÁ, dup§¹«á¦¨¨­µÎªA«{, Á¿°_Ê\¸Ü­è¨Ó¦h­Û¦h, ²{¦bHK揾­¹Á}Ãø咗, ¤S¦³«öÀY, ¤S«ö¨{, ³Ì«á°Ý¬~­ø¬~¥X¤õ, ¥[¤Ü¥Ö.
¨«®É§j¦h°}¤ô, °ÝÊ\µÛ±oËÝ sexy, «Y­ø«Y¦³¥þ®M, Ê\¸Ü FS +$50, §Y¤@¦Ê.  ¥t¥~¦³­Ópartner, ¤@¼ËÃÑ dup, ¤£¹L¥¼ªð

(¨ä¥LÄò¶¡³£·|¸Õ, ¤S­n揾¨È¿P, ³£·|¦³±Æ¦£)

¬ÛÃö·j¯Á¥Ø¿ý: ¼s§i
¤H¥Í­Wµu.....¤@¤Á¹L²´¶³·Ï...

¦^´_ 494# ªº©«¤l

very good report, but i have 2 say nan nan isnt THAT good  looking as you say. she is good enough as 7.
BTW she has very good severs. that it is.

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ rtsang88 ©ó 2009-4-27 09:34 µoªí
¬P®q¦h咗«ö¼¯±À®³¼s§i, ¤×¨ä¬O¼Ó¤W°©, ¥´电¸Ü°Ý¹L, ¥þ³¡¦³ °©§É, ¤»¤Q¤ÀÄÁ, ­ø«Y R R吓ªGºØ
1.°½¶~¥[ªo¯¸-- ­»´ä«C¬K «ö¼¯µý®Ñ±M·~¥Þ¦ì±Àµ¬ªvÀø¨p®a¾ã¼ä   ¨Èµµ, 电 ...
thx Big Snake bro for sharing. what is her name?  the one at 20 stonehill.

[ ¥»©«³Ì«á¥Ñ club69 ©ó 2009-4-29 21:29 ½s¿è ]

¬ÛÃö·j¯Á¥Ø¿ý: ¼s§i

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ rtsang88 ©ó 2009-4-26 20:34 µoªí
1.°½¶~¥[ªo¯¸--­»´ä«C¬K«ö¼¯µý®Ñ±M·~¥Þ¦ì±Àµ¬ªvÀø¨p®a¾ã¼ä, ¨Èµµ, xxº£-µo¸ôµo-¬Â¸ô¬Â³ü
2. ¤j©j¤j--­»´ä°©³õ§Þ®v§Þ³N¶W¸sªA°È¤@¬yÀô¹Ò°ª©|, ¹q: xxº£-µoº£µo- µo¬Âµoµo  
¤@¸ÕÃø§Ñ--«ö¼¯¤@¬yµÎµ¬¬¡µ¸¥]§Aº¡·Nxxº£-¥Í¦ºº£-¸ô©ö¥Íµo, ...
¦³ÉNÅÍ¿ù, ¤µ¤é¬P´Á¤»¤U¤È, ¤S·|Ëݦn¥Í·N,  
¥´¤ñ¨È¿P, ¤ñ¤Hbook , 两¤p®É«á¥ý¦Ü±o¶¢,
¥´¤ñ#1 ¨Èµµ, ÉN¤H±µ, voice mail º¡«{, ÉN±o¯dmessage,
¥´¤ñ#2 ¤j©j¤j, ¤µ¤é fully book, ©ú¤Ñ½Ð¦­.( ¥i¯àWarden/Hwy7 ªþªñ´X¤Q­ù½d³ò¥u¦³Ê\³o¤@ÀÉ)
¥´¤ñ#3, ²Ä¤@¦¸¥´¤S«YÉN¤HÅ¥, ¥b¤p®É«á²×©óÁpµ¸¨ì

¦aÂI«Y¬õ宝¥Û«á­±, ¤@¤­¤K¹s Bamburgh, ¬B¼Ó, ¤J¨ì¥h¨£¨ìÊ\­Ó outlook­ø¦h·Q¤J«Î,   ¨­§Î¦³¤Ö¤Ö chubby , 30¤¤, ¤­¤Ø¤G¦Ü¤TªºªÎ c9, ¤j¤j¥ó, ¼Ë³£«Y #4¦nd, ¤J¨ì©Ð, ÉA­ø«Y¦³°©§É«§?
Ê\¸Ü¸Õ吓Ê\d¤â°©, ±Àªo°Õ, ¥]º¡·N, °©§É«Y¤G¤â³f, ­èÄê咗, ¤w°hµf, ´X¤é«á·|¶R¹L¥t¤@±i.

¥Îmattress dup¯u «Y®td, ­ÓÀY¤@«Y¦V¥ª or ¦V¥k, ­ø¦hµÎªA, ¤£¹LÊ\d¤â°©´N«Y very good, ¤ñ#4, SaSa, Ruby, Jenny³£¦n¤Ö¤Ö, ¦]¬°Ê\°÷¤j¥ó, ©Ò¥H¦n°÷¤O, dup¨ì§Ú°©¨ì´², Ê\¸Ü´X¤é«á¦³°©牀, ¥i¥H½ò­I, ¥]µÎµ¬¬¡µ¸, ¤@¤p®É«á°Ý­n¤£­n¥[ services, , ¤ßçܧAËݬJ¨­§÷, ­ø¦h·Q¤W°¨, ÉNÉA©Ê½ì, ¥[¥X¤õ°Õ, ¸ò¦í RPP, ³£ R咗´X­@, ¤ÏÂਭ¥X¤õ«á, ¬~§¹¤â, ¤S¦³¤Q¤ÀÄÁªº«öÀY¤ÎÀV, §¤°_¨­¦Adup¦h´X³¥.

·PıÊ\¦n pro, ¤SºÉ¤O, ¤S¦³¤ß¾÷.
¦U¦ì¤Ú¥´·Q¸Õ, °O±o°ÝÊ\°©牀¨ì咗¥¼? ¦pªG­ø¨ü±o¤O, ¥sÊ\»´¤âd,

¶O¥Î: ¤@¤p®É¤»¤Q°A (¥i¥Hdup¥b¤p®É, ¥|¤Q) , HJ + $10, ¥þ®M¥[¥|¤Q
¦^¨R²v: ¦p¦³°©牀 90%

Oh Bro Club69, #4 and #3 §Ú³£ÉN°ÝÊ\¥sÉA¦W

[ ¥»©«³Ì«á¥Ñ rtsang88 ©ó 2009-5-2 22:33 ½s¿è ]

20 Stonehill

«ö¤j³D¥S«ü¥Ü, ¥ý«á¥h¹L 20 Stonehill¤Q¤@¼Ó¨â¦¸, §A©Ò»¡¨º¦ì§ÚÚ»¤x¸g¤T¤Q¨ì§À, °©·P¤Q¨¬, dup°©¤u¤Ò»{¯u¹À¹À, ¤S𠱓ÄÁ,dup咗¥b²ÉÄÁ³£­ø°÷´N¥s¥·嘢, ­«·à¤l¤j¶}¤f­n$150, ¦n±m¦³¤j³D¥S³ø®Æ,¤S¦p½b¦b©¶,$100¦¨¥æ,·Pı¤@¯ë. ¤§«á¦A¤W¥h§ä¦oªºpartner,¦W¦r¦n¦ü¥sSandy, ¹q¸ÜX¤\³À-µo©öµo-µo©ö¤\¤ß, ¤Ï¦Ó¦¹¤k¼b¤p¬ÂÄn, ¼Ë¤l¥i¤H, dup°©,½ò­I,±Àªo¤u¤Ò¤@¬y,°µ¨¬¤@¦Ê¤À,¬Û·ípro,¸ò¦í°µ¥þ®M,§É¤u¤£¿ù,¦P¬O$100,©O¦ìµ´¹ï¶W­È.
¥»©«³Ìªñµû¤À°O¿ý
  • rtsang88 «Â±æ +50 §Ú«ÜÃÙ¦P 2009-5-7 01:01
  • rtsang88 Åé¤O +50 §Ú«ÜÃÙ¦P 2009-5-7 01:01

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ mjbug ©ó 2009-5-6 11:03 µoªí
«ö¤j³D¥S«ü¥Ü, ¥ý«á¥h¹L 20 Stonehill¤Q¤@¼Ó¨â¦¸, §A©Ò»¡¨º¦ì§ÚÚ»¤x¸g¤T¤Q¨ì§À, °©·P¤Q¨¬, dup°©¤u¤Ò»{¯u¹À¹À, ¤S𠱓ÄÁ,dup咗¥b²ÉÄÁ³£­ø°÷´N¥s¥·嘢, ­«·à¤l¤j¶}¤f­n$150, ¦n±m¦³¤j³D¥S³ø®Æ,¤S¦p½b¦b©¶,$1 ...
There are 2 service providers in that location.
I visit the younger one and I think she is in her early 30s.  I spent over 60 min with her.

The older one should be 5 to 8 years apart.

¦^ÂÐ#507

4. ¥¿©v«ö¼¯-- ±Àªo½ò­I¡A¯S¦â«ö¼¯µÎµ¬¬¡µ¸¡A¥]§gº¡·NµÎ®õ¦Ó¦^¦b  xxº£-ª¯µo¤[-¬Â¬Âµo¸ô, $50

¬Û«HµL¥h¿ù¦a¤è¡I

Excel Spreadsheet

I am new kid on the block, wats that spreadsheet thing....thanks anyone for the info.

this ad in Sing Tao is funny:

♥¯Ï­^±þ¤â♥         [0000678630]
¢C60♥♥­·ÄÌ®v¥¤♥♥·s¸Ë­×¤z²b¨p¤H¦a¤è647-997-1388®Ñ°|µó/¤h¤Ú¤¦®³

any bro dare TOFTT

¬ÛÃö·j¯Á¥Ø¿ý: ¸Ë­×

Becky's cafe

HI, everyone, MY FIRST REPORT~~

Tea name: vivi
Origin:china
Face: 7/10, i think too much make up
size: real 33b/c , very nice ,smooth and playful linlin
Service: CBJ,8/10
repeat: 77%

it's the first time i try becky's cafe, overall is ok
i had 2 shoots and fuxked her for over 40 mins!!!
will try other girls next time~~
damage:240

¬ÛÃö·j¯Á¥Ø¿ý: Make up
¥»©«³Ìªñµû¤À°O¿ý
  • rtsang88 «Â±æ +50 ºë«~¤å³¹ 2009-5-9 05:07
  • rtsang88 Åé¤O +50 ºë«~¤å³¹ 2009-5-9 05:07

thx ckf918...

Hi All, just have a review on this place:
Just been there this afternoon and they clam thay have 3 gals, 韩国©f©f¡A¤¤国©f©f¡A¤é¥»©f,
scarborough-garden $!^-*#%-(%!)
I arrive there around 4pm and the mamasan told me she has 3 gals in house. She has 2 units in the same building, At first, she ask me to meet the KIA and there is only 1 KIA there so I ask to see the rest of gals.
Few mins later she come the the KIA unit and bring me to the other unit that she told me the JDM gal at there.
She keep tell me the JDM gal is young and beauty. And I shouldn't disappoint of her look.
As I arrive to that unit. I saw a gal right there here is the details:

¯ù¦W: Jenny from Japan
¦~¥÷: 20·³
¯ù¶O: $140 for 30¤ÀÄÁ
¯ù¼Ë: 8/10 not too beauty but like the gal next door feel.
¯ùªM: 34B
¯ù°ª: about 5"
¯ù¤Õ: 8/10 she put KY on before go in but still feel tight...
ªA°È: 5/10 - no CG just Doggy and normal style only
¦^¨R²v: °ª , since she is the real JGAL and for this price to have fun in this small, worth to have a try.

She told me she just arrived in Toronto 2 days and will stay about 2 weeks in here, so brother should try ASAP. I heard the mamasan told her customer there will be another CBC gal from Montreal and a Taiwan gal but I don't have a chance to see them.

As for the KIA:
¯ù¦W: Sorry I didn't ask
¦~¥÷: 22-23·³ from outlook
¯ù¼Ë: 6/10
¯ùªM: C cup
¯ù°ª: 5"6' around
¯ù¤Õ: Sorry didn't try.
ªA°È: Sorry, I don't know.
¦^¨R²v: ????

Wish you guys have fun !!

¬ÛÃö·j¯Á¥Ø¿ý: ¯ù
¥»©«³Ìªñµû¤À°O¿ý
  • rtsang88 Åé¤O +50 ºë«~¤å³¹ 2009-6-15 08:28
  • rtsang88 «Â±æ +50 ºë«~¤å³¹ 2009-6-15 08:28
  • rtsang88 ª÷¿ú +50 ºë«~¤å³¹ 2009-6-15 08:28

¼Ó¤W»ñ

MJBug ³Â³¶ÂÎ ¤S¦³¦n¤¶²Ð

¦¹塲¬O¬O¦ÑÁó®QAmy¤Q¦h­ÓÀɤf¨ä¤¤¤@­Ó.

¦aÂI:2231 ¤¦¦ò/¬¡«ô
·~°È: §ÖÀ\ (¼ô«È¨Ò¥~)
¹q¸Ü: 416-875-5566
»ù¿ú: $60, ÁöµM¸Ü¥b²ÉÄÁ, ­YªG¤£¦£,¼ô«È³sdup°©, ¥·嘢, ­¹嘢§j¤ô³£¦¨²É´XÄÁ, ¤S¤£§jÄÁ.µ´¹ï¶W­È¡I
ªÚ¦W: ¤p¬õ / Candy
¦~ÄÖ: 20§À30ÀY
¼Ë¤l: OK
¤WÁò: Ãz¿O, µ´¹ï¯uªi.
§É¤u: °µ¨¬À¸, ¥æ¨¬¤u½Ò.

¦¹¤k¬°¤H©Mµ½, ¦³¶É¦³Á¿, ¥Ñ©ó¬O¼ô«È, ®É¤£®É³£¦³¶¼¦³­¹, ¤Q¤À¦n«È. ­«©^°e¥b¤p®Édup°©½ò­I, ÁöµM¨S¦³°©§É¦ý¤u¤Ò¤£¤ñ¥¿Â¾°©©f®t.

§Æ±æ¦U¦ì, ºÉ¿³¦Ó¦^, °O±o¸Ü¨ÈÂΤ¶²Ð¡I
¥»©«³Ìªñµû¤À°O¿ý
  • rtsang88 «Â±æ +50 very detail report 2009-5-11 08:25
  • rtsang88 Åé¤O +50 very detail report 2009-5-11 08:25

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ mjbug ©ó 2009-5-7 01:44 µoªí

¬Û«HµL¥h¿ù¦a¤è¡I
Try this location today,

Tea name: Nina
cup: A
looks: 6.8/10
shape: 6.8/10 petite
menu: massage(50), HJ(+20),or FS(CBJ)(+50)
service: massage: 6/10, ok but not great, FS: 8/10 she is trying hard to please
repeat rate: for massage only: 40%, for FS: 45%

overall, i don't know how to rate about this girl, she is ok for everything including the price (50+50), not rushed (i stay over 90 mins) and nice attitude and she should have 7/10 mark for overall.
but repeat rate is low for average massage skill and not good enough mark for a high repeat FS mark either.

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ dssnewbev ©ó 2009-5-13 07:25 µoªí

Try this location today,

Tea name: Nina
cup: A
menu: massage(50), HJ(+20),or FS(CBJ)(+50)
service: massage: 6/10, ok but not great, FS: 8/ ...
§A¦Ñ­ô¥h啱¦a¤è«o揾¿ù¤H¡A¬Ý#506©«¡A»{¯udup¬K¡A¦n±m§AµL­ÚÊ\©ð¨ì¥X¦å¡C¤U¦¸°O¦í揾¦P¤@³æ¦ì¡A²þ¦WSandy¡A¹q¸Ü¡G¸Õ¤\³À--µo©öµo--µo©ö¤\¤ß¡C¯¬§A¦n¹B¡I

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ mjbug ©ó 2009-5-13 08:52 µoªí

§A¦Ñ­ô¥h啱¦a¤è«o揾¿ù¤H¡A¬Ý#506©«¡A»{¯udup¬K¡A¦n±m§AµL­ÚÊ\©ð¨ì¥X¦å¡C¤U¦¸°O¦í揾¦P¤@³æ¦ì¡A²þ¦WSandy¡A¹q¸Ü¡G¸Õ¤\³À--µo©öµo--µo©ö¤\¤ß¡C¯¬§A¦n¹B¡I
ok, will try next time

Scarborough Garden Tea House

I went to this tea-house...
Wanted to try the Green (Japanese tea) but was not working today.
I tried the Kia tea.
I found her very pretty.
Service as good, nice massage, foreplay, bbbj, main course did not last long, I find her attractive.....
Smoking body, I put her better then Korean Heaven's girls (but that's just me)....
After the meal, mama son tried to convince me to try the other girl instead.  Said she as a D cup .... ????
I find the Kia much better looking.

¯ù¦W: Tiffany
¦~¥÷: 21
¯ù¼Ë: 9/10
¯ù°ª: 5"5'
¯ù¤Õ: very tight
ªA°È: Great massage, foreplay, bbbj, main course <==fast lunch...
¦^¨R²v: 100%

¤p§Ì¦­­Û¥h§¹®õ°êªð¨Ó,³s©O«×嘅 ID ³£­ø°O±o咗 ....­n¶}·s¦W....

¤@ªð¨Ó,©~µM响ªñ«Î¥ø嘅­¹©±, ¨£¨ìPINKY ....­øª¾§A¦a¥ò°O­ø°O±oÊ\(响§rTOM«×°µ¹LªG­Ó)....­ì¨ÓÊ\¥ò响¦h­Û¦h.

§Ú®td ­ø»{±oÊ\....Ê\´Ý咗¦n¦h ....¤Æ¨ì­ÓùÛ¦n¿@¦n¿@, ¦n¦ü30 ·³ËÝ....§ÚÀ~¤@¸õ,±æ¯ud...®@...­ì¨Ó«YÊ\. §Ú¥H«e¥ò­¹Ê\´X¦¸...­ü....­ì¨Ó¤k¤H¦Ñ±oËݧÖ嘅..

Ú»Ê\¦n¦üݯ¨ì±ø¤ô³½ËÝ....­Ó¨k¤H¦nªÎ¦n¼Ë°I.  PINKY §ê¨ì¦n¦ü¦n¨p¤åËÝ...­øª¾­Ó¨k嘅ª¾­øª¾Ê\响±i§É«Y¥t¤@­Ó¤H©O

¿ðd ¦³®É¶¡¦A°e¤W®õ°êReport....

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ SuckerSucker ©ó 2009-5-14 02:45 µoªí ¤p§Ì¦­­Û¥h§¹®õ°êªð¨Ó,³s©O«×嘅 ID ³£­ø°O±o咗 ....­n¶}·s¦W....¤@ªð¨Ó,©~µM响ªñ«Î¥ø嘅­¹©±, ¨£¨ìPINKY ....­øª¾§A¦a¥ò°O­ø°O±oÊ\(响§rTOM«×°µ¹LªG­Ó)....­ì¨ÓÊ\¥ò响¦h ...

A good man makes his woman to become younger, more beautiful, and happier.

Well, I dont know if that guy is really in some kind of relationship with her...anyway, good luck to her and hope she can become young again

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ FastFood ©ó 2009-5-13 01:43 PM µoªí
I tried the Kia tea.
I found her very pretty.
Service as good, nice massage, foreplay, bbbj, main cour ...
Yoo Fastfood bro,

Can you PM the location and also the number?  Just want to try new places.  Becky's place is getting borrowing!!

Thanks man

[ ¥»©«³Ì«á¥Ñ tongtong1031 ©ó 2009-5-14 16:23 ½s¿è ]

tongtong1031

scarborough-garden
xx³°- µo­m§^- ª¯§^³ü¬Â

[ ¥»©«³Ì«á¥Ñ rtsang88 ©ó 2009-5-14 19:15 ½s¿è ]

ok, some reports on the girls from this Garden:

(hope these brothers don't mind me copying them over here)

Report by Brother MSZ
ÀY¥ý¥h咗³Ìªñ¦nhit嘅scarborough garden¤@½ë. ¥i±¤¨£­ø¨ì¤é¥»Áú°ê©f. (¤é¥»©f­n§«ô¤­¥ý¦A¶}¤u, Áú°ê©f¦³«È°µºò), ¦³¨â±ø¤k´z, ¥_¨Ê©f¦P®I¥xÆW©f. ¥xÆW©fÚ»¸¨­Ó¼Ë¦³啲¦Ñ...¦Ó¥_¨Ê©f¹ïªi¹ê¦b«lÃz, ¤G¸Ü¤£»¡´N´zÊ\³â.

¯ù¦W: Angela
¦~¥÷: 22·³
¯ù¶O: $120/30¤ÀÄÁ
¯ù¼Ë: 8.5/10
¯ùªM: 34D
¯ù°ª: 160?
¯ù¤Õ: 8/10
ªA°È: 9/10 (YMMV)
¦^¨R²v: ·Q¦^¨R, ¦ý«YÚ»®I¸¨¥h¥ý...

¥ýÁ¿¼Ë»ª, ¾Ç¥Í©flook. ­ø«Y¤j¬ü¤HªGºØ, ¦ý«Y´N«lcute. §¹¥þ«Y§ÚªM¯ù...¥ò¦³Ê\§âÁnÜݨ줣±o¤F...¯u«YÅ¥¨ì³£·|§èºX. ¥Ö½§¤è­±´N¥Ö¥ú¦×·Æ, ¬Ò¦]Ê\¥u«Y°µ咗¨â¤é, Ê\¸Ü喺¤j³°Ê\¥u«Y¾Ç¥Í¤@¦W, §¹¥þ¥¼°µ¹L©O¦æ. ¸g¥»¤Ö·ÝÀˬd¹L§Ú³£Ä±±oÊ\©Ò¨¥«Dµê. ¨­§÷´N¯u«Y¥¿³â, ÁöµM¦³¤Ö¤Ö¨{ßv, ¦ý«Y¹ïªi¤S¤j¤S¶ê¤S°í¤S®¼, ¥ò­n«Y¯uªi. §Ú²b«Yª±¹ïªi³£ª±咗¦n­@......service¤è­±³£¬Û·í­ø¿ù, ¥Ñ§Ú¦Õ¥J¥¤¨ì¸¨¬K³U, ¸ò¦íBBBJ. ¥ò¦³Ê\嘅DFK³£¥O¤H¦A¤T¦^¨ý. Main event´N¬Û·íÅ¥¸Ü, °t¦X«×¦n°ª. §¹¨Æ«á¦A§j咗°}¤ô¤§«á¨R²D­Ú®a¥Î¨«¤H.

­n¸Õ©O±ø¤k嘅¥S§Ì­ø¸Ó§Ö¤â啲, Ê\¸Ünext week´N·|¹LMontreal°µ¤@­Ó§«ô, ¤§«á´N·|ª½±µ­¸µf¥_¨Ê. §Ú³£·Q¦Aµf¨ô, ¦ý«Y¤Ó¦h¤k­n¸Õ...­ü

Angela©f©f, §Æ±æ§A²Ä¤é·|¦A嚟¦h­Û¦h°Õ.

My Reply:
Fully agree with your report, including ratings.

Angela is playful and fun to be with. Not a strikingly beautiful type and certainly not slim, but an overall likable and enjoyable girl. I rate her higher than Jessica at Becky's garage, whom I tried a couple of weeks ago and whose overall look, body and performance were not bad at all.

I also tried the jap at this "Garden" a few days a go. In fact, she's a Jap/Korean mix - a girl-next-door look with pretty, sparkling eyes, ruby lips and white teeth. Her smile can probably sink a few ships (if you know what I mean). She is cute, about 5 ft and slim, not a whole lot of breast but enough to be enjoyed.

She's also playful, though with average service (not as good as Angela) and no DFK. Despite the amount of KY she put on, one can still feel the tightness. Overall, not bad for 140 to get a genuine Korean/Japanese mix.

I place them both high on re-visit list. Have yet to see the Taiwan girl and the Korean girl but I'm sure I'll meet them before long.

Overall, a good place with above average girls (age and look), at a price slightly higher than Becky's garage but the extra $20 is worth it.
Report by Brother Fastfood

I tried the Kia tea.
I found her very pretty.
Service as good, nice massage, foreplay, bbbj, main course did not last long, I find her attractive.....
Smoking body, I put her better then Korean Heaven's girls (but that's just me)....
After the meal, mama son tried to convince me to try the other girl instead.  Said she as a D cup .... ????
I find the Kia much better looking.

¯ù¦W: Tiffany
¦~¥÷: 21
¯ù¼Ë: 9/10
¯ù°ª: 5"5'
ªA°È: Great massage, foreplay, bbbj, main course <==fast lunch...
¦^¨R²v: 100%

Report by Brother Joes
I was planning to see Angela of Scar Garden becasue of the great reviews.  Then I saw TOG advertised for another Angela - student with big boo..boo only here for 10 days and there was a good review at TERB.  So booked with TOG.  Guess what - same girl.  TOG is affliated with Scar. Garden - No wonder they both have a KIA Tiffiny.  

Anyway, all the reviews were correct, thanks.  She is really cute and young, looks like 19 - with rosy cheeks and can easily pass as a high school student.   She has big natural boobs but unfortunately has a little too much baby fat on her.  Her service was top notch....BBBJ, DFK (YMMV), good tongue action and even a bit of rimming.  She loves S-- and was really into it and come twice.  A really great session for me.

Act fast - her last day is May 30.
My report
Finally, tried the Taiwan girl (Mia) at Scar-Garden after seeing a number of good reviews in the other forum.

While her first look may not be as young as the girl from BJ (Angela), she's in fact a bit younger and a touch prettier than Angela. Her boobs are also bigger and firmer (all REAL), with a thinner waist line and not as much baby fat compared to Angela.

When it comes to interaction and service, she tops all those I've tried at the Garden. While I thought Angela was pretty good and very playful, Mia beats her by a couple of notches. For examples:

- Body slide in shower
- BBBJ in shower
- Dry your body from top to bottom after shower
- BBBJ until you stop her, and one of the nicest I've had  
- Ride for 10 minutes non-stop while keeping her mouth either on yours or on your nipples, though you can tell she was a bit tired in the end.

DFK and rim were offered (YMMV). Tea hole was tight. Skin's white and OK smooth.

She'll be here till latter part of June. Those who have an interest may want to act quickly.

All 3 girls - Jenny (Jap), Angela (BJ) and Mia (Taiwan) are fairly young and worth the $140/30 min. They are also high on my revisit list.  

I've yet to meet the 2 Korean girls. They'll be my next targets.

Report by Brother dssnewbev

¯ù¦W: japanese green tea
¦~¥÷: 20
¯ù¼Ë: 9/10, very big and sexy eyes
¯ùªM: b cup
¯ù°ª: 5"
¯ù¤Õ: very tight with ky
ªA°È: 9/10 bbbj, NO DFK ( so i guess that is YMMV, good lucks bros), great massage afterward, not really rush on time
¦^¨R²v: 88%
definitely better than the 120 GTA quality and should be worth at 140 price range
little english and no kisses, pretty and nice services, I like her sparkling eyes during the actions which can probably sink a few ships as told by staytune bro.
The mamasan said the $120 is for the VIP customers,
Guess that we need to ask for a special group discount price for all our bros!!

For phone number, please see Brother Big Snake's Post #522.

¥»©«³Ìªñµû¤À°O¿ý
  • rtsang88 ª÷¿ú +50 ºë«~¤å³¹ 2009-6-15 08:29
  • rtsang88 «Â±æ +50 ºë«~¤å³¹ 2009-6-15 08:29
  • rtsang88 Åé¤O +50 ºë«~¤å³¹ 2009-6-15 08:29

Newbie here as well..first review...
Have to admit, first experiences not necessarily the best, but here goes.

Tea name: Angela
cup: B/C
menu: CBJ, FS
service: really short lived CBJ, and then on to the main course. Lots of moaning, whether you like it or not it's personal pref.. It also felt pretty rushed, and in fact it was. Afterwards, getting dressed, she tells me she heading out for a night of partying, excellent! .... -_-;

Overall Exp: Def. miss for me on this one, but my first experience, so I'll take it as a lesson learned. Thanks!
¥»©«³Ìªñµû¤À°O¿ý
  • rtsang88 «Â±æ +30 ­ì³Ð¤º®e keep up the good work 2009-5-22 02:38
  • rtsang88 Åé¤O +30 ­ì³Ð¤º®e keep up the good work 2009-5-22 02:38

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ jamesfishmann ©ó 2009-5-18 11:46 µoªí
Newbie here as well..first review...
Have to admit, first experiences not necessarily the best, but here goes.

Tea name: Angela
cup: B/C
Hey bro, welcome to timway, great report for the first timer....
if you can provide the teashop name or contact info , that will be great too

Here is another report for Scarbo Garden ¤§ »O©f¤]ºÆ¨g

¯ù¦W: Taiwan 瑶瑶 Bubble Tea
¦~¥÷: 20
¯ù¼Ë: 9.5 /10, clean shaven, young, cute and very sweet smiles
¯ùªM: real C+ cup µ£颜¥¨¨Å
¯ù°ª: 5"3
ªA°È: 9.5/10  very nice and long BBBJ, rim, DFK, not really a time watcher
¦^¨R²v: 95%

MM is CBT and born in Montreal, thus speak french and mandarin. Smooth white skin. Very young look with great services and attitudes to please. Open mind with great smile, I will give her a very high repeat rate.

This is the 2nd girl i had at the garden in two days. the Overall experience at Garden are .

by the way, i found her pictures on the web too
Taiwanese BBtea http: // www. tog2. com/ mea.html
Japanese Green tea http://www.tog2.com/jenny.html#

Next to do list: BJ angela or Kia tiffany?

[ ¥»©«³Ì«á¥Ñ dssnewbev ©ó 2009-5-18 13:14 ½s¿è ]

µo·s¸ÜÃD

­«­nÁn©ú¡G¥»°Q½×°Ï¬O¥H§Y®É¤W¸ü¯d¨¥ªº¤è¦¡¹B§@¡A¥»ºô¯¸¹ï©Ò¦³¯d¨¥ªº¯u¹ê©Ê¡B§¹¾ã©Ê¤Î¥ß³õµ¥¡A¤£­t¥ô¦óªk«ß³d¥ô¡C¦Ó¤@¤Á¯d¨¥¤§¨¥½×¥u¥Nªí¯d¨¥ªÌ­Ó¤H·N¨£¡A¨Ã«D¥»ºô¯¸¤§¥ß³õ¡A¥Î¤á¤£À³«H¿à¤º®e¡A¨ÃÀ³¦Û¦æ§PÂ_¤º®e¤§¯u¹ê©Ê¡C©ó¦³Ãö±¡§Î¤U¡A¥Î¤áÀ³´M¨D±M·~·N¨£(¦p¯A¤ÎÂåÀø¡Bªk«ß©Î§ë¸êµ¥°ÝÃD)¡C¥Ñ©ó¥»°Q½×°Ï¨ü¨ì¡u§Y®É¤W¸ü¯d¨¥¡v¹B§@¤è¦¡©Ò³W­­¡A¬G¤£¯à§¹¥þºÊ¹î©Ò¦³¯d¨¥¡A­YŪªÌµo²{¦³¯d¨¥¥X²{°ÝÃD¡A½ÐÁpµ¸§Ú­Ì¡C¥»°Q½×°Ï¦³Åv§R°£¥ô¦ó¯d¨¥¤Î©Úµ´¥ô¦ó¤H¤h¤W¸ü¯d¨¥¡A¦P®É¥ç¦³¤£§R°£¯d¨¥ªºÅv§Q¡C¤Á¤Å¼¶¼g²Ê¨¥Â©»y¡B½ÚÁ½¡B´è¬V¦â±¡¼É¤O©Î¤H¨­§ðÀ»ªº¨¥½×¡A·q½Ð¦Û«ß¡C¥»ºô¯¸«O¯d¤@¤Áªk«ßÅv§Q¡C

Copyright 1997- Xocat. All Right Reserved.