推介:| UGG | baby product | MD skinical | 環保袋訂造 | PROTOP | 鈙利亞阿勒頗手工古皂 | UGG Boots | Sheepskin Boots |

發新話題
打印

[原創] Today at Rainbow Sauna

本主題被作者加入到個人文集中
提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

回復 526# 的帖子

in terms of hardware ofcourse

引用:
原帖由 DaiLiu 於 2009-10-4 23:59 發表
What do you mean by conservative?  I have been there many times and most are quite "open".  Which one did you try?
I tried Joyce

引用:
原帖由 ronald_wong 於 2009-10-5 14:31 發表
IS ANYONE KNOWS HOW MUCH HAVE TO PAY FOR 擦背。
$120, around 30min, but the 師傅 is not always there at night

引用:
原帖由 lunglung99 於 2009-10-5 10:52 發表
i tried fanny la.......Big ball, pink, good service when HJ, voice sexy, my cup of tea..........but didn't provide ML.........maybe i am new customer for her...............any Ching tried ML with her? ...
when did you go, I tried to book her tonight but Jenny (manager) said that she had quit already

引用:
原帖由 DaiLiu 於 2009-10-4 23:59 發表
What do you mean by conservative?  I have been there many times and most are quite "open".  Which one did you try?
I tried Gucci tonight and finally she solved some of my doubts, although it's quite ridiculous.

After my unlucky experience with Joyce last time, I called before I go and booked Gucci (I wanted to book Fanny at first but she had quit), mainly wanted to try her 前列線 massage.

When I got into the room I was quite surprised to see that Gucci is actually quite old, I guess around mid 30s to 40, and not very pretty when compared with Joyce. OK  doesn't matter, I could tolerate that, 熄左燈都係咁.......

Part 1 is good, I must say, 雖然唔係好夠力, but 按d位幾準, then came Part II, the interesting part........

Part 2 she gave me the 前列線 massage, quite a new experience for me and it felt good and fun, gradually she shifted from 前列線 massage to HJ (no RPP, but it's fine for me cause I don't like being tickled), and then history repeats itself, Gucci didn't seem to have any incentive to take off her clothes. So obviously, it's not just Joyce's practice, I was too curious so I asked Gucci just like I asked Joyce last time.

ME: 你地公司唔比你地除衫?
GUCCI: 你之前做開唔係咁既咩?
ME: 我之前做過你個同事, 佢又係唔除衫, 我問佢佢同我講「梗係唔得」, 不過我已經做過research先黎, 好似唔係咁嫁?
GUCCI: 哈哈....其實呢因為我地哩度齋同HJ都係同一個價錢, 同埋個場比較高級, 所以唔係個個女仔都有HJ, 我地要估下個客想唔想搞先睇下點做, 驚放蛇, 因為公司一定唔會認數
ME: 下.....但係一開始就除晒褲喇....如果真係放蛇你中左嫁啦播, 齋場唔會除晒條褲
GUCCI: 係咩, 因為有時D客真係齋DUP同按前列線, 唔會HJ, 不過真係個個女仔尺度唔同, 我除唔除衫都係一時時
ME: 咁奇怪?
GUCCI: 我頭先見你無乜聲氣又正正經經咁, 所以先諗住求求其其搞惦, 不過你而家開聲, 我都希望個客開開心心咁走既, 我唔會蝦新客, 我地專心D喇.........

Finally, Gucci took off her clothes and bra, and switched to aggressive mode, she licked my lin and ears, I also licked hers, and she allowed me to grap her boops and finger dance outside her T-back, throughout the conversation Gucci's attitude was very good and nice so no complain, but her explaination just doesn't make any sense. Anyways, in conclusion, in order to have a satisfactory experience with BGs in Rainbow, one must first, read some report and know which BG provide what service, second, act horny and be interactive, or just ask directly about her service. Hope that other brothers won't encounter my experience.

相關搜索目錄: Dance

TY C-HING! GOOD REPORT!

回復 531# 的帖子

Irene is still my favourate, tall, pretty with big boobs and good rpp skill, any same qualty BG could be referred?

回復 535# 的帖子

Is irene local or North.  Ok to do finger dance

相關搜索目錄: Dance

Other than Carman, any good local BG to be recommended.  Of course, first part should be good as well

多謝師兄報告 終於吾使睇usb , spa report

相關搜索目錄: SPA

回復 541# 的帖子

Is Bonnie local or north.  How old she is

引用:
原帖由 carmanlamlam 於 2009-11-9 08:43 發表
tried again last week
bg good figure, nice legs, wear t-back
very nice
c-hing, which bg do you try ?

發新話題

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,本網站對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。本討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

Copyright 1997- Xocat. All Right Reserved.