±À¤¶:| Ãh¥¥¿ç®g | ÀY·w¿ç®g | ¥¢¯v¿ç®g | ÀY¯k¿ç®g | ¸£¸~½F¿ç®g | °O¾Ð»Ùê¿ç®g | ¦Õ·l¶Ë¿ç®g | §íÆ{¿ç®g | Celine Bags | À¦¨à¥Î«~ | Loewe Bag |

µo·s¸ÜÃD
¥´¦L

¤W®ü¤Wªù«ö¼¯¦n²n°O

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ fairview ©ó 2015-1-21 21:21 µoªí
tried fei fei from Anan.  She sucks! asking for RMB 300 to touch the boobs without taking off the clothes  Forget get it.   
I always has more confidence on ¤p´@ªºJS. Price quoted over the phone from her is always the true price when the JS get from you, no extra charges.
I love HK

¦^´_ 5538# ªº©«¤l

¦Ñ¦¿´ò¥S. ¨S§A¦b®É, ³o­Ó¶K¤v¦AµL§l¤Þ¤O. §Ú´N©ñ±ó«ö¼¯,ª½±µ¥hSAUNA¦n¹L...§Æ±æ§A¦^¨Ó¦A¦¸¤À¨É¦hªº¦n³¥­Ú¤j®a .
¥@¬É¬O¥­ªº. ©Ò¥H¨Ì®a¥hª±ÉNÃø«×~~

¤W®ü¦¨¤é­Ú¤HûH·Pı«YµL嘢ª±~

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ marsways ©ó 2015-1-27 23:48 µoªí
¤W®ü¦¨¤é­Ú¤HûH·Pı«YµL嘢ª±~
All depends on who you know, where you go and how you want to pay !!!
I love HK

¦^´_ 5554# ªº©«¤l

So, who and where should one know and go?

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ jingya ©ó 2015-1-28 09:07 µoªí So, who and where should one know and go?
Stay in the hotel and call small stop!

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ jingya ©ó 2015-1-28 09:07 µoªí
So, who and where should one know and go?
Well ! Also depends on how much bullets ( money and sperms) you can afford

When I was in Shanghai for a week, every night I get one ( ranged from RMB 600 to 2,500), depends on quality and service you need. So, there is still a lot to play around, I never feel bored in Shanghai !

Or, there are some small "foot massage" shops everywhere provide "plane service", including tips around RMB 300.

Bro, go out walk around and meet more people
I love HK

Marsway is a pessimist, Merlot is the optimist. Even in he most boring place, Merlot can entertain himself

I am going to Shanghai this Thursday.  Need to try again.

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ dbartlett ©ó 2015-1-31 00:59 µoªí
Marsway is a pessimist, Merlot is the optimist. Even in he most boring place, Merlot can entertain himself
Hi, bro, I am always try to find myself fun when you need to work hard in a place. It is not too difficult to find fun, as long as you are willing to try and have the gust.

I had a one night stand with a young MILF a year ago through WeChat, she was wild, we had 4 fucks in a night, we still keep in touch, when I have trips to Shanghai will call her out for a FREE meal And of course go out with friends to know more Mami of different K, then you can call out girls through the mami without going to K to spend whole lots of money to drink fake wines. Especially, I always travel alone not many companion in Shanghai can go out to K with me all the time, they have their families there cannot go out so late.
I love HK

brothers, one js said to me xiao ting will not continue her business after cny.

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ fairview ©ó 2015-2-2 08:43 µoªí
that will be a bad news for us
is it becos of the business?

I have a feeling that their business is not doing good (the whole industry)
just my feeling only, i dont have any figures to support this.

Hi all C-hings, i will be going to Shanghail tomorrow for a few nights, could you please PM me a few numbers of Mamis?

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Donmat ©ó 2015-2-7 00:36 µoªí
Hi all C-hings, i will be going to Shanghail tomorrow for a few nights, could you please PM me a few numbers of Mamis?
What is the service fee range you expect to pay?
I love HK

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ fairview ©ó 2015-2-2 08:43 µoªí

¦Ñ¦¿´ò Brother, do you have further info to confirm about Xiao Ting's business will close after CNY?
I love HK

¦^´_ 5565# ªº©«¤l

´£¥Ü: §@ªÌ³Q¸T¤î©Î§R°£ ¤º®e¦Û°Ê«Ì½ª

楼¥D¦³ºÖ¦³¤~¡A让¤H钦¨Ø¡I

¦Ñ¦¿´ò¤j¤j¡A®¥³ßµo°]

Hi Bro. Could u send PM anan, ¤p´@ WeChat , tel.
Many thanks .  Will share reports after.

thanks for sharing ..will try

½Ð°Ý²{¦b¤W®ü¦³¨º¨Ç®á®³¥i¥H¥h¡H§ÚÂ÷¶}¤F¤W®ü¤@¬q®É¶¡¡A²{¦b¤S¦^¨Ó¡A¦ý¥H«eªº¦a¤è¥þ³¡ÅܤF¡C¦p¤£¯à¦b³o©ú¥Ü¡A½Ðpm§Ú¡C¦hÁ¡C

Last week tried a girl from Anan, ¦wµX¡Agreat body and face ok. The massage skill is only acceptable level, part 2 was cooperative and take off all clothes. With a little tips which I think is acceptable. Body 8/10, face 7/10, service 8/10.

¦^´_ 5572# ªº©«¤l

How much did you pay?

LONG TIME NO COME HERE, CAN ANYONE PM THE UPDATED CONTACT LIST FOR ¤p´@, ANAN, ETC TO ME, BETTER WECHAR!!
THANKS A LOT~~

¦^´_ 5573# ªº©«¤l

RMB 200 more

µo·s¸ÜÃD

­«­nÁn©ú¡G¥»°Q½×°Ï¬O¥H§Y®É¤W¸ü¯d¨¥ªº¤è¦¡¹B§@¡A¥»ºô¯¸¹ï©Ò¦³¯d¨¥ªº¯u¹ê©Ê¡B§¹¾ã©Ê¤Î¥ß³õµ¥¡A¤£­t¥ô¦óªk«ß³d¥ô¡C¦Ó¤@¤Á¯d¨¥¤§¨¥½×¥u¥Nªí¯d¨¥ªÌ­Ó¤H·N¨£¡A¨Ã«D¥»ºô¯¸¤§¥ß³õ¡A¥Î¤á¤£À³«H¿à¤º®e¡A¨ÃÀ³¦Û¦æ§PÂ_¤º®e¤§¯u¹ê©Ê¡C©ó¦³Ãö±¡§Î¤U¡A¥Î¤áÀ³´M¨D±M·~·N¨£(¦p¯A¤ÎÂåÀø¡Bªk«ß©Î§ë¸êµ¥°ÝÃD)¡C¥Ñ©ó¥»°Q½×°Ï¨ü¨ì¡u§Y®É¤W¸ü¯d¨¥¡v¹B§@¤è¦¡©Ò³W­­¡A¬G¤£¯à§¹¥þºÊ¹î©Ò¦³¯d¨¥¡A­YŪªÌµo²{¦³¯d¨¥¥X²{°ÝÃD¡A½ÐÁpµ¸§Ú­Ì¡C¥»°Q½×°Ï¦³Åv§R°£¥ô¦ó¯d¨¥¤Î©Úµ´¥ô¦ó¤H¤h¤W¸ü¯d¨¥¡A¦P®É¥ç¦³¤£§R°£¯d¨¥ªºÅv§Q¡C¤Á¤Å¼¶¼g²Ê¨¥Â©»y¡B½ÚÁ½¡B´è¬V¦â±¡¼É¤O©Î¤H¨­§ðÀ»ªº¨¥½×¡A·q½Ð¦Û«ß¡C¥»ºô¯¸«O¯d¤@¤Áªk«ßÅv§Q¡C

Copyright 1997- Xocat. All Right Reserved.