±À¤¶:| ¾Ç­^¤å | Esse¯q¥ÍµßÅ@½§«~ | Â@Ä_¿U®ð¤uµ{ Chun Po Gas | ¸Ñ¹Ú¤ÀªR®vÃÒ®Ñ | »ÉÆrÆW°®ª£¤ûªe |

µo·s¸ÜÃD
¥´¦L

¤W®ü¤Wªù«ö¼¯¦n²n°O

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ shanghaiexpat ©ó 2015-12-10 10:08 µoªí
³Ìªñ¤W®üYD¡A¦U¦ì¥S§Ì¤p¤ß为¤W¡C
FYI, Mami on holiday in her home town at the moment.
I love HK

Mami told me that she will be back to SH late this week, business as normal. Brothers enjoy
I love HK

¼ÐÃD

brother can try this mami, wechat 13^8195!3!0
but only go 4 or5 star hotel only. 600 per 90mins.

[ ¥»©«³Ì«á¥Ñ jaclky_chung89 ©ó 2015-12-15 18:57 ½s¿è ]

¦^´_ 5726# ªº©«¤l

Hi, Merlot. Can u PM me Mami's contact info? I'll be in SH in next month, and will report back. Thanks in advance.

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ merlot ©ó 2015-12-10 10:47 µoªí

FYI, Mami on holiday in her home town at the moment.
Hi merlot ching, although she's back to home town, but can u share me her contact? I can find mami next time. Actually I'm now in SH, too bad no chance to try this time

hi all, great to locate this forum.I will travel to Shanghai in a few weeks, appreciate if any brothers could share me some good contacts =)
thanks~

¦^´_ 5727# ªº©«¤l

Just arrive SH, ¥[¥ª»ù, ask ching contact, now ¬õ¥]500, KTV¬D­n¥[100Â÷³õ, ¥]©]3000...... a bit expensive...considering ..anyway thanks ching contact info

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ popup ©ó 2016-1-18 14:57 µoªí
Just arrive SH, ¥[¥ª»ù, ask ching contact, now ¬õ¥]500, KTV¬D­n¥[100Â÷³õ, ¥]©]3000...... a bit expensive...considering ..anyway thanks ching contact info
Hi Brother, yes the price has gone up a bit. For "¥]©]3000", is for the whole night unlimited Q. If you just want a Q and let the girl leave, it is around 1800. But because I knew Mami for many years now, normally, I will call her out for lunch and she will bring me 2 to 3 girls to kook and select first (she knew my taste on girls). I will take the girl out from 6 pm for dinner until next morning.
I love HK

¦^´_ 5728# ªº©«¤l

³Ì­«­n¤k½è¯À°ª¤£°ª¡H

[ ¥»©«³Ì«á¥Ñ Enchantrix ©ó 2016-1-25 19:51 ½s¿è ]

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ jaclky_chung89 ©ó 2015-12-15 17:49 µoªí brother can try this mami, wechat 13^8195!3!0but only go 4 or5 star hotel only. 600 per 90mins.
³Ì­«­n¤k½è¯À°ª¤£°ª¡H

Anne baby ¦w±ÆÉÆÉƦn­øÕi¡A«ö¦¬4¡A§j¥[1¤d°µ¥[2¤d¦A¥[ªº¤h费¡AËÝûH货³£开¤Ñ«b»ù©w«Y§Ú¤Ó­@µLª±¡I

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ chulaw2002 ©ó 2016-1-27 00:27 µoªí
Anne baby ¦w±ÆÉÆÉƦn­øÕi¡A«ö¦¬4¡A§j¥[1¤d°µ¥[2¤d¦A¥[ªº¤h费¡AËÝûH货³£开¤Ñ«b»ù©w«Y§Ú¤Ó­@µLª±¡I
Hi Bro, ML 2¤d¦A¥[ªº¤h费.  That is the reason why I always go to see Mami. If you call An An or other massage girls, very expensive nowadays, no choice and no guarantee. If you go to Mami, at least you can see the girls, look for the type of girl you want, but of course you can't say the service until over night. But the price is fixed when you tell Mami how long you want the girl for.
I love HK

LZ靑«Ü¦n¡A¤À¨É¡I¡I

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ jasonkwokkh ©ó 2016-2-2 01:13 µoªí
LZ靑«Ü¦n¡A¤À¨É¡I¡I
do not understand
I love HK

I went to SH on Oct, and tried the hotel's massage service (in room).  The BG asked me for RMB4500 for 1Q or RM3500 for HJ.  Both are way too expensive for me (although the girl looks very good) At last, I paid for RMB800 for just a 70min Oil massage only.
I should visit this forum earlier.........

Goby, you are right. There are some 5 star hotels in Shanghai (or even Beijing) offer message services in the guest room. Those girls will offer the extra services at "off market price", normally HJ at 3500. They are not intend to price out the guest. In fact, some top executive will go adead. We are just familiar with the market and go with our agent for such.

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ bus624 ©ó 2016-2-7 07:27 µoªí
Goby, you are right. There are some 5 star hotels in Shanghai (or even Beijing) offer message services in the guest room. Those girls will offer the extra services at "off market price", normally HJ a ...
That is true, those girls just focus in those "dum Gwei Lo", who don't know the market prices. Also, the girls may need to share the fee with Hotel managers" as well.
I love HK

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ merlot ©ó 2016-2-8 10:21 µoªí

That is true, those girls just focus in those "dum Gwei Lo", who don't know the market prices. Also, the girls may need to share the fee with Hotel managers" as well.
I think you are right, as the girl told me her manager had given her target to achieve.  In fact, I was a bit sorry for calling her to my room, as I had wasted her time on other more "valuable" customers.

thx for sharing

Hi All Dear Brothers, many brothers asked me to PM and share the Mami contacts and promised to post here. BUT, until now no one shared any comments and experience. I am a bit upset.
I love HK

On call hand job service?  Is there any possibility to get a full service?

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ xijiping ©ó 2016-3-29 23:19 µoªí
On call hand job service?  Is there any possibility to get a full service?
Call out massage JS are mainly HJ. The mami I used in these years is serving KTV girls outcall on FULL service overnight. It all depends your time and body needs.
I love HK

Hi Brothers, I am staying in SH for coming week. Any good referral for full service in my own hotel?
Merlot C Hing, it would be nice if you can PM the contact to me

¦³ÉN®v¥S³Ìªñ¸Õ¹L¦w¦w¡H¤ô·Ç¦p¦ó©O¡H­ø¸Ó®Í

¤ß½t§¬§¬¤§«e©ñ咗°²¡A¦Ó®aªð嚟°Õ¡I¦pªG·QݯÊ\¥i¥H¥´Ê\¤â¾÷ 13764673319

¬ÛÃö·j¯Á¥Ø¿ý: ¤â¾÷

µo·s¸ÜÃD

­«­nÁn©ú¡G¥»°Q½×°Ï¬O¥H§Y®É¤W¸ü¯d¨¥ªº¤è¦¡¹B§@¡A¥»ºô¯¸¹ï©Ò¦³¯d¨¥ªº¯u¹ê©Ê¡B§¹¾ã©Ê¤Î¥ß³õµ¥¡A¤£­t¥ô¦óªk«ß³d¥ô¡C¦Ó¤@¤Á¯d¨¥¤§¨¥½×¥u¥Nªí¯d¨¥ªÌ­Ó¤H·N¨£¡A¨Ã«D¥»ºô¯¸¤§¥ß³õ¡A¥Î¤á¤£À³«H¿à¤º®e¡A¨ÃÀ³¦Û¦æ§PÂ_¤º®e¤§¯u¹ê©Ê¡C©ó¦³Ãö±¡§Î¤U¡A¥Î¤áÀ³´M¨D±M·~·N¨£(¦p¯A¤ÎÂåÀø¡Bªk«ß©Î§ë¸êµ¥°ÝÃD)¡C¥Ñ©ó¥»°Q½×°Ï¨ü¨ì¡u§Y®É¤W¸ü¯d¨¥¡v¹B§@¤è¦¡©Ò³W­­¡A¬G¤£¯à§¹¥þºÊ¹î©Ò¦³¯d¨¥¡A­YŪªÌµo²{¦³¯d¨¥¥X²{°ÝÃD¡A½ÐÁpµ¸§Ú­Ì¡C¥»°Q½×°Ï¦³Åv§R°£¥ô¦ó¯d¨¥¤Î©Úµ´¥ô¦ó¤H¤h¤W¸ü¯d¨¥¡A¦P®É¥ç¦³¤£§R°£¯d¨¥ªºÅv§Q¡C¤Á¤Å¼¶¼g²Ê¨¥Â©»y¡B½ÚÁ½¡B´è¬V¦â±¡¼É¤O©Î¤H¨­§ðÀ»ªº¨¥½×¡A·q½Ð¦Û«ß¡C¥»ºô¯¸«O¯d¤@¤Áªk«ßÅv§Q¡C

Copyright 1997- Xocat. All Right Reserved.