推介:| 網頁寄存 | 網頁設計 | 開網店 | 電郵申請 | Wordpress Hosting | 外賣平台 | 英語課程推薦 | 風水屋 | 房間風水懷孕 | Timway Testimonial | Wedding Planner | Wedding MC |

發新話題
打印

同志們~今天~~ “精” 英同盟會 ! 正式成立啦 !!!

回復 #550 icheng609 的帖子

Use the new abbreviation please!!!!!

引用:
原帖由 def_lo 於 2008-5-13 14:08 發表
Use the new abbreviation please!!!!!
Sorry..... as I have never been to there b4, I have not got used to the abbreviation.

回復 #552 icheng609 的帖子

YOU'LL DEFINITELY ENJOY IT! PERHAPS YOU'LL THEN FORGET CITY P EXCEPT THE TWINS IN THE HOSPITAL!!!

引用:
原帖由 def_lo 於 2008-5-13 14:16 發表
YOU'LL DEFINITELY ENJOY IT! PERHAPS YOU'LL THEN FORGET CITY P EXCEPT THE TWINS IN THE HOSPITAL!!!
I'll keep my virgin visit to City A until you blow the chicken!

引用:
原帖由 def_lo 於 2008-5-13 14:06 發表

我等緊隻蜘蛛回覆, 究竟個四川妹係邊個? 點認識? 點解之前冇聽佢提過?

(仲緊張過自己個仔帶女朋友返黎見我!! )
無... 佢就係港樂認識既...
只係關心下 jei...
表示就無咩架啦... 因為表示要錢架嗎 ... !! 倒不如我去多幾次...

話時話... city a 都有一個 wor... 等我又 send 個 sms 去先 !!! 呢個都好正架... !!  

唔知點解... 四川女女 同我都幾有緣....

回復 #554 icheng609 的帖子

Beware of blowing the chicken please.  Department of Health's warning: "Blowing chicken can have the risk of contracting Avian Flu!"

回復 #555 jetspermman 的帖子

大U把鶩, 定細U把鶩? 等我月尾之後都去捐蠵比佢!!

引用:
原帖由 def_lo 於 2008-5-13 14:22 發表
Beware of blowing the chicken please.  Department of Health's warning: "Blowing chicken can have the risk of contracting Avian Flu!"
I don't mind as long as you are the one who blow the chicken..............

引用:
原帖由 jetspermman 於 2008-5-13 14:22 發表
.... 唔知點解... 四川女女 同我都幾有緣....  
超........! 四川妹波大黺!! 你"籠", 我睇穿晒啦!!

回復 #558 icheng609 的帖子

好兄弟, 就憑你呢句.....! 好, 禽流感就我"賴"; 靚女就你"賴"啦!!

引用:
原帖由 def_lo 於 2008-5-13 14:25 發表
大U把鶩, 定細U把鶩? 等我月尾之後都去捐蠵比佢!!
我又想去做善长人翁.............

佢唔大波...不過.....
嘻嘻 ~~ 等我自己回味下先...
唔同你地講 ~~~ !!

引用:
原帖由 def_lo 於 2008-5-13 14:28 發表
好兄弟, 就憑你呢句.....! 好, 禽流感就我"賴"; 靚女就你"賴"啦!!
連我嘅癖好你都知.................!

To 0912,

To be fair, as I know... many c hing in the group are grounded in HK... and to me, I just come back from my trip... and I originally got a plan to City P on Monday also cancel due to some family matter...

So... I could say... c hing in the our gang does not have any gathering this weekend...

Spiderman might have some action on his own as he might be the one sort of available... but as i know... he is also only "sort of available" only...

I could say... may be at the end of this month... we might arrange a gathering... and let's see what happen then...

** To Spiderman, I am grounded too after the AU trip... my tiger is kinda angry as she know something happened when I was in AU (not a big deal, I just meet my ex-gf and have some shots )
** So... the hospital trip may be postpone to later time... Sorry guys...

引用:
原帖由 jetspermman 於 2008-5-13 14:29 發表
佢唔大波...不過.....
嘻嘻 ~~ 等我自己回味下先...
唔同你地講 ~~~ !!
咁獨食, 我下次去叫雙飛, 一次過叫晒佢兩個, 等我都比個大U把夾鴷, 睇你仲點收收埋埋!!

[ 本帖最後由 def_lo 於 2008-5-13 14:35 編輯 ]

引用:
原帖由 jetspermman 於 2008-5-13 14:29 發表
佢唔大波...不過.....
嘻嘻 ~~ 等我自己回味下先...
唔同你地講 ~~~ !!
其实我怕麻棘, 川囡容易令 我上火!

回復 #564 Retav 的帖子

BUT....... what kind of "shots'?  Camera shot or jer jer shot??

回復 #563 icheng609 的帖子

唔係我好, 係你個樣一睇就知係"賴"樣!!

引用:
原帖由 Retav 於 2008-5-13 14:30 發表
To 0912,

To be fair, as I know... many c hing in the group are grounded in HK... and to me, I just come back from my trip... and I originally got a plan to City P on Monday also cancel due to so ...
To 老太監:

PM me the schedule once available.

Froggie

引用:
原帖由 def_lo 於 2008-5-13 14:34 發表
唔係我好, 係你個樣一睇就知係"賴"樣!!
打乒乓球時我很享受我的弱点 --- 容易 "食西"!

回復 #570 icheng609 的帖子

, 剩係打乒乓球時至享受呀! 其他時間呢? 等我仲計劃叫多齯韘閫A食添!!

I will definitely call my friend to join the next available gathering... but I don't have the schedule yet... as I am grounded too...

And I can't have MSN or ICQ or QQ at home... as I have to prove to my tiger I did nothing in AU...

(But the fact is... ... And that's why I didn't try very hard on SN or NC in AU coz I got some action for free)

引用:
原帖由 Retav 於 2008-5-13 14:30 發表
To 0912,

To be fair, as I know... many c hing in the group are grounded in HK... and to me, I just come back from my trip... and I originally got a plan to City P on Monday also cancel due to so ...
hahahaha !!
fxxk you... go to find ex-gf FOC !! hahhahahaha !!
make me laugh ....!!!

good ar... I support you !!!

果然係:
工作不忘小西... 輕傷不下火線 !!

yes... frankly speaking... most of them are all steal jumper... we can not really "fix" a day... it is the truth...

we are not playing small group... the goal of the association is to share information... hope brothers understand our situation... and we definitely have a lot of opportunities to meet...

引用:
原帖由 def_lo 於 2008-5-13 14:39 發表
, 剩係打乒乓球時至享受呀! 其他時間呢? 等我仲計劃叫多齯韘閫A食添!!
申報癖好:

本蛙蛙甚喜好在任何時间 "食西", 多多益善!

引用:
原帖由 icheng609 於 2008-5-13 14:47 發表
申報癖好:

本蛙蛙甚喜好在任何時V "食西", 多多益善!
包括在  閣下家中?? (唔好小我 please!!)

發新話題

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,本網站對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。本討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

Copyright 1997- Xocat. All Right Reserved.