推介:| 修理頂蓬布 | Mediator course | Hypnosis course | Dream Interpretation | NLP | English course |

發新話題
打印

我又想問!

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

引用:
原帖由 xocatII 於 2007-6-30 10:57 發表
If there is something I don't understand.  (cause I can't read through all the posts)
Pls PM me to let me know your thinking. (so that I can digest what's happening)
Thanks.
dear administrator xocat II

as per your request, i have Pm'd you just earlier.  Please check and should you be interested to receive alll those evidences, i'm more than happy to send them to you.

i was the 1st person spotted out the suspected issue on 26 june, i then reported such suspicious matter to one of the moderators at 1am, 27 June.  i have kept the msn history too, i'm happy to show u if you want.

after reporting to that moderator, i saw that particular person was trying very hard to tell more lies hoping to cover up her previous lies.  i was quite disappointed, i decided to inform that moderator was because i knew he'd definitely inform her about someone spotted something against her posted photos.  infact, i was only hoping to see her stop from further lying to us and confess wholeheartedly for "ALL" the lies she has told.

however, the "confession" she made was nothing but another lie...  i was so disappointed and when i saw her "so called apology" IN RED, i believe most of our fellow chinese adults should have known never write a letter in "red" except you are hoping to stir up a dispute against that person.  would u believe someone who was trying to apologise would write a letter in red?  i really doubted her sincerity.

anyway, your prompt reply and/or fair action(s) are highly appreciated.  thanks!

best regards
allure (lu)

[ 本帖最後由 allure 於 2007-6-30 16:30 編輯 ]

in love with the nature...

引用:
原帖由 xocatII 於 2007-6-30 10:51 發表
旅遊業版主已道歉,請其他人唔好再攻擊佢。
請你支持佢!"
唔係話...咁樣做版主..仲要支持佢..

sorry 囉.... 我

相關搜索目錄: 旅遊

引用:
原帖由 allure 於 2007-6-30 16:09 發表

少少離題~見諒

祝壽星lu..生日快樂

引用:
原帖由 oldgun 於 2007-6-30 16:25 發表
LU,

公道自在人心,這裡大把兄弟姐妹撐妳!
Anyway...................
Happy Birthday!!!!!!!

in particular, my sincere apology to you, oldgun, for what i've mumbled the other day, against you and against some others too..

now i know i was wrong and i am very sorry for my fatuity, please accept my sincere apology for any unpleasantness my rude words might have caused you (& whoever felt that too).  thank you!

best regards, lu

引用:
原帖由 oldgun 於 2007-6-30 17:05 發表

嘩!
唔使咁嚴重!
都係個句: 公道自在人心!
Don't Worry Be Happy............................

引用:
原帖由 oldgun 於 2007-6-30 17:05 發表

嘩!
唔使咁嚴重!
都係個句: 公道自在人心!
Don't Worry Be Happy............................

槍哥,喜見大家互相尊重,大方得體,吾似D飲料甜品“駝鳥”餅主咁冇格!

引用:
原帖由 69professor 於 2007-6-30 18:01 發表

槍哥,喜見大家互相尊重,大方得體,吾似D飲料甜品“駝鳥”餅主咁冇格!
唔係話我呀?
just kidding

點解要lock thread既? 乜lock左就解決到咩?
開條thread叫人入去單打佢係道歉呀? 嘩, 咁樣做版主都要支持? 唔係嘛
大版主呀, 你真係好好地管理下d版主囉.

引用:
原帖由 芝華士女朋友kay 於 2007-6-30 19:22 發表
點解要lock thread既? 乜lock左就解決到咩?
開條thread叫人入去單打佢係道歉呀? 嘩, 咁樣做版主都要支持? 唔係嘛
大版主呀, 你真係好好地管理下d版主囉.
lock thread真係唔解決問題既方法, 255更加唔係!!

引用:
原帖由 bbbear 於 2007-6-30 19:40 發表

lock thread真係唔解決問題既方法, 255更加唔係!!
事實放在眼前
有錯便要承擔

似乎公開向大家道歉
並自動請辭版主一職
是唯一解決這問題的方法!

引用:
原帖由 messenger 於 2007-6-30 20:24 發表

事實放在眼前
有錯便要承擔

似乎公開向大家道歉
並自動請辭版主一職
是唯一解決這問題的方法!
可惜,除咗開個紅字挑釁thread之外,當事人乜反應都冇。

發新話題

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,本網站對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。本討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

Copyright 1997- Xocat. All Right Reserved.