推介:| UGG | baby product | MD skinical | 環保袋訂造 | PROTOP | 鈙利亞阿勒頗手工古皂 | UGG Boots | Sheepskin Boots |

發新話題
打印

珠海贵价SAUNA考察报告

C hing, where is the best now?

引用:
原帖由 zzaaqq2007 於 2007-9-6 11:00 發表
C hing, where is the best now?
where is the best 不是我这报告要谈的事!在我个人来说,它们真的太贵了,除了一间我还未写的其中一间SAUNA之外,正常情况我是不会帮趁的了!
我個筆名叫求其, 只想在現實生活以外的空間裡, 輕輕鬆鬆, 求求其其咁過, 以解來自日常生活的壓力!

那边间好啲呢?因下星期要作客珠海,有師兄指引免走錯路!謝謝

引用:
原帖由 求其 於 2007-9-6 10:51 發表

银都银梦斯跟我本问提到的SAUNA,差了一个级,十多年前银都真的是珠海酒店大哥,但这几年它已不是(虽然仍挂住个5星级酒店的LOGO)

໥ ...
Great opinions, you are great expert!!!

相關搜索目錄: 酒店

小弟10月下珠海
大家有什么好推荐?

Waiting...........

very good...but not detail enough...any way... thanks

猪海去过濠天,都觉得唔错,人地话濠天消息系猪海都唔算便,小费+房费468吧

引用:
原帖由 求其 於 2007-9-6 10:51 發表
银都银梦斯跟我本问提到的SAUNA,差了一个级,十多年前银都真的是珠海酒店大哥,但这几年它已不是(虽然仍挂住个5星级酒店的LOGO)..
Agreed. Many choices at ZH so must reduce prices!

相關搜索目錄: 酒店

if you want service and accept average gal, i think there are many choices in ZH below $400.  And i do think these saunas offer great values for us.  but sometimes we just want to have better gals, better rooms, then we will be willing to pay more.  it depends on your mood.  just like the women when they are angry or depressed from work, they go out and buy LV, Prada, etc.  For men, we want to "eat" better.  so really, what i found in ZH is that there are so many different options for you to choose.  but i also agreed that the higher price does not always guarantee the best quality, but it will guarantee the average quality to be better than other more economical saunas.  so all personal choices, no right or wrong, but we should be glad that there are so many options available, unlike other cities in the world.

by the way, zhuhai holiday resort remains my personal favorite for high price sauna, and emperor to be my top choice on the $400-$500 range saunas.

回復 #61 chin 的帖子

thx.  emperor?? in chinese???

same chinese name as the emperor in macau

帝濠. I tried this SN. very good except no bath bed. bg good. $4xx.

引用:
原帖由 zzaaqq2007 於 2007-9-8 16:21 發表
帝濠. I tried this SN. very good except no bath bed. bg good. $4xx.
个人觉得,帝濠的HARDWARE,包括场的空间感,客人置身其中的舒适度,及MASSAGE ROOM的配置,早已超过了比它贵两个码的怡X湾了,虽然小姐的质素,仍是后者佔先一至两班!

有一点大家要知道,帝濠及其SISTER场"珠渡",虽然仍分开SAUNA价及"做野价"(很多场已划一收一个价了),但记住,呢两个场的"VEGI MASSAGE",不会ROVIDE机餐,而只会真的帮你按(当然,你LUM得条BG掂,帮你"打",那就另当別论了)

求其 brother  should be hired as the marketing consultant of Zhuhai SN
totally agreed with you
the world is changing rapidly, especially in China
if SN does not improve their service (both software and hardware) (and/or price), there is only one road (i.e. dead)
if some Zhuhai SN still charge some much but the hardware/software is not very good, why not people go to Macau instead (just a few hundred more but much safer)

引用:
原帖由 eidosyeung 於 2007-9-9 06:10 發表
求其 brother  should be hired as the marketing consultant of Zhuhai SN
totally agreed with you
the world is changing rapidly, especially in China
if SN does not improve their service (both so ...
Yes, Most saunas in Macau grant the customers a round trip ferry tickets, which equals to a reduction of nearly $300, while the saunas (top class) in Zhuhai do not!

I admit that the hardware of most class I /II sauna in Zhuhai is better than that of Macau ones, but the aim of our visiting the places is mainly for "girls" and not decoration or food provided. For software(incl. quality, quantiy and variety of girls), Macau is surely better than Zhuhai.

求其 Hing,

Can't agree with you more, right to the point.

Do you have any idea about 厚街 SN compare to Macau SN? I'm trying to get some opinions.

I visited 厚街 once ages ago (5 Star "S" hotel), both hardware & software was excellent, but price not far behind Macau and not easy to get thee.

引用:
原帖由 求其 於 2007-9-9 23:59 發表
Yes, Most saunas in Macau grant the customers a round trip ferry tickets, which equals to a reduction of nearly $300, while the saunas (top class) in Zhuhai do not! .
Sure - but they charge over $1,500 so net cost still quite high at $1,200.

今年在珠西已轉了去水會,貪佢正邪兩相容,入到去先至決定都得,有時人係貪心d.............價錢比樓主的那間便宜一些..............................

引用:
原帖由 aduck1 於 2007-9-10 11:25 發表
今年在珠西已轉了去水會,貪佢正邪兩相容,入到去先至決定都得,有時人係貪心d.............價錢比樓主的那間便宜一些..............................
请问你去那间,是否在吉大的呢?給点提示啦

珠海的桑拿是在转型,关口的低价桑拿收你两旧上下全套,女就不要要求了!他们的TARGET CUSTOMERS就系那些广谱食家(扒照食得津津有味的那些不愿花太多钱或花不起太多钱玩的人),而高档的,有很多转型做中档场,把房费与扑野费合在一起,以国会为例,以前房费只比怡X湾平几草而高于银都一点,一Q就要400...现在他们干脆收$588全套,没设净桑,既是说,你入得去就要你"硬扑",无得飞机或净桑过夜...

其實我都覺得珠海既 sn 場d女質數好似下降左
呢幾次去南洋, 房係好, 不過女真係唔得.
數量小, 而且扒多.感覺上比到 398, 好似同關口果d差唔多質數

以前記得就算金域比 298, 都有好多食得落既囡, 而且佢地仲要多選擇

引用:
原帖由 rsf123456 於 2007-9-10 12:14 發表
以前記得就算金域比 298, 都有好多食得落既囡, 而且佢地仲要 ...
How's 金域 now?

引用:
原帖由 peninsula 於 2007-9-10 04:16 發表

How's 金域 now?
今非昔比

引用:
原帖由 rsf123456 於 2007-9-10 12:23 發表
今非昔比
Used to be so very excellent and great price too!

發新話題

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,本網站對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。本討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

Copyright 1997- Xocat. All Right Reserved.