±À¤¶:| ­×²z³»½´¥¬ | Mediator course | Hypnosis course | Dream Interpretation | NLP | English course |

64 123
µo·s¸ÜÃD
¥´¦L

«}¦Aµ ½Þ¥j¤O°Õ §^¸Ó!

chocolate factory

I dunno about guys with negative comments about this place. I went there two weeks ago and have one heck of good time. I think it all depends on what you are expecting. Decent girls with good attitude is all I am asking for. Hey, we are all here for a good time and the KTV expense is not out of line especailly compares to other ones I went. It is actually quite reasonable. I found a nice girl and I kept her for 5 days which is rarity for me.:lo
Everyone entitle to his own opinion but we all should write in a fair comment. No need to accuse other or say bad things about other. Just write up your own exprience but not to generalize everyone.

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ louiln ©ó 2007-10-22 23:02 µoªí
¤p§Ì³Ìªñ连续¥h¦õ¦¶¥j¤O场«Ü¦h¦¸¡A总ªº·P觉还¬O«Ü¤£错¡C «Ü·P谢7-siu为§Ú们带¸ô¡C©Ò¦³¦b报§i¤¤©Ò写ªº³£¬O¨Æ实¡A¦p鱼 ...
³Ì¦Z¡A ¦A¦¸对7-siu©M¨ä¥Lc-hingªº报§i¡C Haidadaªº报§i¤]«Üºë±m¡A数¶q虽¤£¦h¡A ¦ýªü娇报§i«Ü§l¤Þ¤H¡C ...
ªü娇­ø«Y¼t¤k¨Óªº

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ doubleOO ©ó 2007-10-23 12:05 µoªí
I dunno about guys with negative comments about this place. I went there two weeks ago and have one heck of good time. I think it all depends on what you are expecting. Decent girls with go ...
Agreed with you, man.

Good result only happened  when you do the right thing at the right time in a right place.

You can't expect the same result as the others because there are no totally 2 identical events.

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ 7-siu ©ó 2007-10-5 11:14 µoªí

No la ! It is still my 1st choice ! It is always good to be " Smart Rabbit has 3 exits" !!
¬¾·âªº¨ß¥JÁ`¦³¤T­Ó«Ë©¿
´M¶}¤ß,¦ý¨D¹L±o¤H,¹L±o¦Û¤v
§A¹ï§Ú¦n,§Ú¹ï§A¦n

¦A°Iªº³õ¥ç·|¦³¤Hª±±o¦n«Ü¶}¤ß,¦A¦nªº³õ¥ç¦³¤Hª±¨ì¶ý¶ýÁn.¥¿¦p¦n¦hbros³£¸Ü¾dbun¦n­øÕi,¤°»ò¨Üù¬ö¤½¶é,¤°»ò¦©¦×³õ.¦ý¤p§Ì¦¸¦¸¥h¨ì³£­ø·|¥¢±æ,©l²×ı±oªø»·ËÝÁ¿,¥X嚟ª±,¥Î­Ó¤ß¥h·P°Ê¤H¤ñ¥Î­Ó¤f¥h¤p¤C¤HµÛ¼Æ.¤H¤ß¦×°µ,©}±o§A¤@¦¸,¤U¦¸³£­ø¦n·N«ä°Õ.°Q½×°Ï嘅°Q½×,°£咗¦³¤H¼gÅë½Z.¥ç¦³¦n¦h®Ú¥»¥¼¥h¹L¤S§ê±M®a«l¤pªºµL²á¤H,¦pªGÉA³£¤Ó¤¶·N«}¦n¨¯­W?°µ·R¦P°µ¤H³£¤@¼Ë,·Q¹L¦n¤é¤l´N­n¨Æ«e§V¤O²Ö¿n­ø¦n§¤喺«×µ¥¹B¨ì.

¦pªG§A«Y¥Í«È,¤S­n°µ¤j·Ý¦P¦Ê¼uÂN¥D,¤E¦¨¤Eª±±o­ø¶}¤ß¦P¶Q.
¦pªG¨Æ«e§V¤O§ÛµP,ºCºCÀx®I啲Ãö«Y,¦P¶ý«}ÉÆÉƼôµ¸咗.¬°¤H¤S¦p¤C¤Ö¯ë­·½ì,ÀY¤@¨â¦¸¾p­ø¾p°µ¤ô³½´NÚ»§A±m¼Æ°Õ.´Nºâ¤@¶¡°I³õ³£·|ª±¨ì¤£¥ç¼Ö¥G.

¤p§Ì»ZÄÖ©|²L­ø´±§ê¥Nªí,©O啲¥u«Y¦Û¤v嘅·Pı.¦pªG¼t(¦b¥¿±`±¡ªp¤U)³£¥s°µ­ø¦nª±,§Ú´£Ä³brosª½±µ¥h®á®³ÅÍÕi´NÃP¤Hºâ¼Æ.°®¤â²b¸}...

[ ¥»©«³Ì«á¥Ñ par3 ©ó 2007-10-24 11:11 ½s¿è ]
´M¶}¤ß,¦ý¨D¹L±o¤H,¹L±o¦Û¤v
§A¹ï§Ú¦n,§Ú¹ï§A¦n

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ par3 ©ó 2007-10-24 10:40 µoªí
¦A°Iªº³õ¥ç·|¦³¤Hª±±o¦n«Ü¶}¤ß,¦A¦nªº³õ¥ç¦³¤Hª±¨ì¶ý¶ýÁn.¥¿¦p¦n¦hbros³£¸Ü¾dbun¦n­øÕi,¤°»ò¨Üù¬ö¤½¶é,¤°»ò¦©¦×³õ.¦ý¤p§Ì¦¸¦¸¥h¨ì³£­ø·|¥¢±æ,©l²×ı±oªø»·ËÝÁ¿,¥X‘Áª±,¥Î­Ó¤ß¥h·P°Ê¤H¤ñ¥Î­Ó¤f¥h¤p¤C¤HµÛ¼Æ ...
"¤s¤£¦b°ª¡A¦³¥P«h¦W¡F¤ô¤£¦b²`¡A¦³Às«hÆF¡I"
ÁöµM»¡§A®úÄÖ¤£ªø¡A«h¥Î¤ß¥h·P¨ü´N¦n³â¡I

§Ú©Ò¥H³ßÅw©M§A°µªB¤Í¡C

¨ä¹ê¹âÄ֤֮ɡA«§³£­øºD¡A¦³®É¥H¬°¤Ö¤Ö¿ú´N°µ¤j·Ý¡C

¹âÄÖ­@¥ª¡A­n¨D¬J³¥´N·|¤H©Ê¤Æ¥ª¬[°Õ¡C

¦ý¹â©l²×«Y¹â¡A¤¤°ê¤H¥j¸Ü¡AÀ¸¤lµL±¡¡A¨I²î¡A©Î±Àoªº¥S§Ì¥h¨I¡A¯u«Y~~~~~~

¤Þ¥Î:
­º¥ý¤§«e«Y§Ú¦aı±o¦nª±Á¿¥X¾¤,¤§«á¦³­ø¤Ö®v¥S³£¸Ü³f¤£¹ïªO,¦Ó¥B§Ú¦a³£Ä±±o­Ó³õ½è¼Æ½T«Y¤U­°¥ª­ø¤Ö,¥i¯à¤H¦h¥ª©Ò¥H½è¼Æ¤U­°,Ëݧڦa³£«Y·ÓÁ¿¥X¾¤....
§Ú³£­ø©úd¤H,Æg¦n¤S¤p,¾x¤S¤p,Ëݨs³º§A¦a·Q§Ú¦aÂI§r,Á¿¦n¤S­ø±o.Á¿°I¤S­ø¤ñ.«Y«}­nÅͨì­Ó­Ó³£ÅÜ®Ícd rom¥ý¦w
¦n¦h嘢,..·U¿ì·U©ú嘅...

¦pªG¥u«Y¦]¬°ª§ÅG¨â¥y´N¸Ü¦Û¤v°µµfcd rom ¦n...ËÝÉN¤H¥i¥Hªý¤î¨ì§A¬[...©Ê®æ¨M©w©R¹B, «ä·Q¨M©w¦æ°Ê~ ¤£¹L§Ú¬Û«H: ©O«×­ø·|¦]¬°¤@­Ó¥b­Ó¤H¸Ü°µµfCDROM´N·|ÅܨìµL¤HÁ¿嘢...
¤Þ¥Î:
´cÅ]¤Ö¦~1¸¹

ºâ¤p§Ì¤~²¨¾Ç²L....½Ð°Ý"´äÀé"¤@µü«YÂI¸Ñ©O.....?
¤p§Ì¦Û°Ý±q¥¼ºÙ©I°ê¤º¦P­M¬°"ªüÀé",
¥¿©Ò¿×¤v©Ò¤£±ý,ª«¬I©ó¤H....ÂI¸Ñ®v¥S·|»{¬°¦Û¤v«Y´äÀé©O?
´cÅ]¤Ö¦~1¸¹ ..§A·Qݯ¦ì¤J..³Ì¦nÚ»²M«e«á¤å¥ý³â!
"´äÀé"¤@µüÂI¸Ñ..§A¥i¥H¥hgoogleݯ..¤]¥i¥H°Ý9 siu ¥S...

§AËݤ¤·N¥Î"¤v©Ò¤£±ý,ª«¬I©ó¤H"©O¥y..§A¤S«Y­ø«Y¯u«Y²M·¡©O¥y¸×¤§¥Î·N©O?

§A·QÀ°§AªB¤ÍÁ¿µf¨â¥y»¡¸Ü,µL¥i«p«D! ¦ý¤è¦¡¤èªk­øwork«£!

Let us share our experience here and not to say bad things among ourselves.

I go to Ks everywhere when I travel in China and very often I go everyday during my trips, long or short. I have not found a place that is absolutely good or totally bad. There is no guarantee that you will find a good MM somewhere, it all depends. When time comes you will meet the right MM you like most and he MM likes you also..then it is real fun.

Factory is still one of the best K I have been to. I have met many good MM and still many on my wait list. One thing sure in the Factory is that there is a developed system or a culture. You get a MM there and you are quite sure that you can get the right service. Again it all depends if you can really enjoy..

quote"I go to Ks everywhere when I travel in China and very often I go everyday during my trips, long or short. I have not found a place that is absolutely good or totally bad. There is no guarantee that you will find a good MM somewhere, it all depends. When time comes you will meet the right MM you like most and he MM likes you also..then it is real fun.
z&TeZ#K1o V{Ij bv­»´ä°Q½×°Ï;ZMa5kz.B
Factory is still one of the best K I have been to. I have met many good MM and still many on my wait list. One thing sure in the Factory is that there is a developed system or a culture. You get a MM there and you are quite sure that you can get the right service. Again it all depends if you can really enjoy..

I totally agreed, you can tell from the attitude of the girls in and outside of the joint. The hardware may be not up todate but still fine. We are going for party and the atomsphere and attiutde are THE most important thing. Good hardward, pretty girls does not always equal good time. But good friends gathering always equal good time.

oh really? but seems many brother very satisfied woh..

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ¤ì°¨±þ«È ©ó 2007-10-26 15:51 µoªí

¦n¦h嘢,..·U¿ì·U©ú嘅...

¦pªG¥u«Y¦]¬°ª§ÅG¨â¥y´N¸Ü¦Û¤v°µµfcd rom ¦n...ËÝÉN¤H¥i¥Hªý¤î¨ì§A¬¬°¤@­Ó¥b­Ó¤H¸Ü°µµfCDROM´N·|ÅܨìµL¤HÁ¿嘢...
ªº½T«Y­ø·|ÉN¤HÁ¿,¦ý«Y´N«Y¦]¬°¬Yd®v¥S¤@®É¤S±i¹D¼wµL­­©ñ¤j,¤@®É¤S¸Ü¤H¦ÑÂI,¥»¨Ó¦³d·|¥X³ø§io¬J³£¶O¨Æ¦A¥X,¤@°}²Äd®v¥S¥h¨ì³f¤£¹ï¿ì¤S¶}­Ópost¾x....­ø³q®v¥S´±¸ÜÉNdËÝo¬J±¡ªp«§....§A¦ô­Ó­Ó¦n¦ü¤C¤ÖËݤj¶q«§...
¬Û«äµL¥Î
°ß§O¦Ó¤w
§O´Á­Y¦³©w
¤d¯ë·Î¼õ¤S¦ó¦p
²ö¹DÅfµM¾P»î
¦ó³B¬h·tªá©ú

¤W¬P´Á»P4­ÓªB¤Í¥h, ¥s¸g²zñ°s, »¡¦n...¸ò¦í§Ú¦a¨S¦³²z·|,ª±¨ì³Ì«á®I³æ.
¨£¨ì±i³æ§Y¨è¤p¨º­Ó¸g²z,ÂI¸ÑËݶQ? §Ú­Ì°Ý¨S¦³Ã±°s¶Ü? »¡¨S¦³...¸g²z«Ë²´¹L±Ó»Ý­n³Q¤H¨g´¡¥ý¦Ü¦w¼Ö!!!!
«}§ê¤j­ô,³yÃa¥«
«}°µ±¡¸t,ª±¨I¤ô

ÁöµM­øª¾¶Ç»¡¤§¤¤¬J¦¶¥j¤O¼t«YÃä...¤£¹L­Ú¤H©øªº½T­ø¦n¨ü~²¦³º¥X¾¤ª±¶}¤ß³Ì¥ò­n~

64 123
µo·s¸ÜÃD

­«­nÁn©ú¡G¥»°Q½×°Ï¬O¥H§Y®É¤W¸ü¯d¨¥ªº¤è¦¡¹B§@¡A¥»ºô¯¸¹ï©Ò¦³¯d¨¥ªº¯u¹ê©Ê¡B§¹¾ã©Ê¤Î¥ß³õµ¥¡A¤£­t¥ô¦óªk«ß³d¥ô¡C¦Ó¤@¤Á¯d¨¥¤§¨¥½×¥u¥Nªí¯d¨¥ªÌ­Ó¤H·N¨£¡A¨Ã«D¥»ºô¯¸¤§¥ß³õ¡A¥Î¤á¤£À³«H¿à¤º®e¡A¨ÃÀ³¦Û¦æ§PÂ_¤º®e¤§¯u¹ê©Ê¡C©ó¦³Ãö±¡§Î¤U¡A¥Î¤áÀ³´M¨D±M·~·N¨£(¦p¯A¤ÎÂåÀø¡Bªk«ß©Î§ë¸êµ¥°ÝÃD)¡C¥Ñ©ó¥»°Q½×°Ï¨ü¨ì¡u§Y®É¤W¸ü¯d¨¥¡v¹B§@¤è¦¡©Ò³W­­¡A¬G¤£¯à§¹¥þºÊ¹î©Ò¦³¯d¨¥¡A­YŪªÌµo²{¦³¯d¨¥¥X²{°ÝÃD¡A½ÐÁpµ¸§Ú­Ì¡C¥»°Q½×°Ï¦³Åv§R°£¥ô¦ó¯d¨¥¤Î©Úµ´¥ô¦ó¤H¤h¤W¸ü¯d¨¥¡A¦P®É¥ç¦³¤£§R°£¯d¨¥ªºÅv§Q¡C¤Á¤Å¼¶¼g²Ê¨¥Â©»y¡B½ÚÁ½¡B´è¬V¦â±¡¼É¤O©Î¤H¨­§ðÀ»ªº¨¥½×¡A·q½Ð¦Û«ß¡C¥»ºô¯¸«O¯d¤@¤Áªk«ßÅv§Q¡C

Copyright 1997- Xocat. All Right Reserved.