推介:| 調解員課程 | Makeup Course | Hypnosis course | English course | NLP training | cissp cisa cism | 營養學課程 |

發新話題
打印

“精” 盟會 – 四大護法 聯手再戰 英軍 @ City A !!!!!!

引用:
原帖由 Retav 於 2008-8-27 12:27 發表
Of course not... I still want to get some special reserve somtimes... and I don't want to have any MM from hell...
your honey ar yee has been corrupted by me....

she will bring you the most pork chop mm in CP......
I have reserved this pork chop for you....!!

she will bear the no. of the little sec......wearing OL uniform.....
and when you reserve her over the phone...
once you arrived there....she will bring the pork chop to you....
and immediately close the door !!!!!!!!!

hahahahahhahhahahaha !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[ 本帖最後由 jetspermman 於 2008-8-29 01:05 編輯 ]
沒有一種活動像 Fxxk those hot chicks 般, 讓我感覺這樣激動, 思想如此起伏. 亦余心之所善兮雖九死其猶未悔.

This is Anfield ! 這裡便是晏菲路 ! You'll Never Fxxk Alone !

回復 49# 的帖子

My last experience in Gondola was great but that's already 1-2 months ago.  Although I've said I'm going to be dead busy, chance suddenly pops up.  Hahahahaha, go go go for steal jump soon!!
精英盟會頂瓜瓜,目標明確無偏差,兄弟同心齊齊揸,女女猛話跨啦啦!

引用:
原帖由 mac_don_lo 於 2008-8-28 20:11 發表

比你遇到咁熱情如火既EastNorth麗,還忍得住嗎. 好在我當日理智還在. 差D比佢真軍老強. 足之試到EastNorth囡. 真係好野來.本來重有家課要做, 不過太累了.......唔洗詐, 即瞓著.
Which NE beauty are you talking about...........? The one in YD or TV?
精英盟會頂瓜瓜,目標明確無偏差,啜到 D 女变奶媽,囡囡猛話跨啦啦!

Haha... spiderman is just like his movie.. suffering mental disoriented... he need to consult doctor asap... haha
過去的已不用想,面前有更多要追。多點時間留家中,每月才去鬆一鬆。不用再想誰對錯,只望以後補回過。。。

引用:
原帖由 Retav 於 2008-8-29 08:54 發表
Haha... spiderman is just like his movie.. suffering mental disoriented... he need to consult doctor asap... haha
He lives in his own fantasy.............. if waht he said is true, then I might be the first one who suffers from his conspiracy as I'll go for little sec very soon.

You wanna trust me or trust me about the arrangement from Ah Yee?... haha...

引用:
原帖由 Retav 於 2008-8-29 09:02 發表
You wanna trust me or trust me about the arrangement from Ah Yee?... haha...
I trsut all JM brothers............. but of course, you are the one who is more trust-worthy!

引用:
原帖由 icheng609 於 2008-8-29 08:41 發表

Which NE beauty are you talking about...........? The one in YD or TV?
好耐都冇去過既港樂. 不過伙未必岩你, 佢唔多識Service. 只會ML, 好岩我同蜘蛛仔.
精英盟會頂瓜瓜, 目標明確無偏差, 兄弟同心齊齊揸,女女猛話跨啦啦!

引用:
原帖由 mac_don_lo 於 2008-8-29 11:10 發表

好耐都冇去過既港樂. 不過伙未必岩你, 佢唔多識Service. 只會ML, 好岩我同蜘蛛仔.
我係一隻雜食的蛙 ---- service 和 ML 其中一項都滿足到我, 不過先決条件要樣靚身裁正!

引用:
原帖由 icheng609 於 2008-8-29 10:04 發表
I trsut all JM brothers............. but of course, you are the one who is more trust-worthy!
大哥,你咁講咩意思先??

引用:
原帖由 def_lo 於 2008-8-29 11:32 發表

大哥,你咁講咩意思先??
若果豆腐佬和老太監有不同意見, 老太監佔優!

引用:
原帖由 icheng609 於 2008-8-29 11:38 發表

若果豆腐佬和老太監有不同意見, 老太監佔優!
咁都好彩,因為未試過!

引用:
原帖由 def_lo 於 2008-8-29 11:43 發表

咁都好彩,因為未試過!
and you are still my good cum brothers, though a bit less informative than Retav with respect to SNs in SZ and P City..............

Why put me on the table... i just share those i know...

Today is my tiger day... leave afternoon...

引用:
原帖由 Retav 於 2008-8-29 12:23 發表
Why put me on the table... i just share those i know...

Today is my tiger day... leave afternoon...
Feed your tiger well so that she won't roar at you for not accompanying her often.

no la... sometimes she is a cat... but most of the time she is a tiger - very sensitive on everything...

引用:
原帖由 Retav 於 2008-8-29 16:01 發表
no la... sometimes she is a cat... but most of the time she is a tiger - very sensitive on everything...
All teh tigress are the same.............. that's why we have to be at a high alert level all the time.

Really got to go lah... today is my tiger's day... don't want to be late on her day...

引用:
原帖由 Retav 於 2008-8-29 16:27 發表
Really got to go lah... today is my tiger's day... don't want to be late on her day...
Ciao.............. let's chat early next week on how to cheuk the little sec.

引用:
原帖由 icheng609 於 2008-8-29 11:58 發表

and you are still my good cum brothers, though a bit less informative than Retav with respect to SNs in SZ and P City..............
But I can provide you with more information on City A.  I'll give you more after Monday!!

The revenge of def lo:

Miracle in City A !!!!!!
沒有一種活動像 Fxxk those hot chicks 般, 讓我感覺這樣激動, 思想如此起伏. 亦余心之所善兮雖九死其猶未悔.

This is Anfield ! 這裡便是晏菲路 ! You'll Never Fxxk Alone !

引用:
原帖由 jetspermman 於 2008-8-29 20:59 發表
The revenge of def lo:

Miracle in City A !!!!!!
小喇叭,making love machine in DG!!

引用:
原帖由 def_lo 於 2008-8-29 18:05 發表

But I can provide you with more information on City A.  I'll give you more after Monday!!
Haha, my friends and I have tried the MP project at 英商!  We took the room with 1 living room and 1 bedroom. The bedroom was huge with 2 beds and the shower room is huge as well with 2 showers...  Our MP is so exciting that we are all sextisfied...  The girls are all eager to serve us and are not shy and playful.  We spent a lot of time watching each other than doing our own jobs and we all agreed that we enjoyed watching the others' on action as there are 4-jai movie around you, with different stage of ML or BJ or service.     

The problem is that we have to queue for everythng, the bed, the showers, etc.   

not convenient to write a report at home.... In fact, my office's latest version of screening also prevents me from logging on to Timway. Damn it!  any change to get thru it??

引用:
原帖由 denny2000 於 2008-8-30 23:53 發表

Haha, my friends and I have tried the MP project at 英商!  We took the room with 1 living room and 1 bedroom. The bedroom was huge with 2 beds and the shower room is huge as well with 2 showers... ...
用大眾化既無限GRPS嗎, 128月費. 將你自己個電話接上電腦 (手提更佳). 咁你就Anywhere can browse any web. 小小慢,但可接收.

相關搜索目錄: 電腦

引用:
原帖由 denny2000 於 2008-8-30 23:53 發表

Haha, my friends and I have tried the MP project at 英商!  We took the room with 1 living room and 1 bedroom. The bedroom was huge with 2 beds and the shower room is huge as well with 2 showers... ...
Denny兄, 你唔係去完返來出report呀嗎, 如果係, 中午可能大家都係同一楝building做緊同一樣野. 我就失策啦, 早一晚做家課. 以致不能盡興, 面對一個好對手都發揮不佳. 下次又要學豆腐佬 "City A revenge".  

豆腐佬, 比哂料你架啦, 睇下你幫唔幫我報牛啦.....

下個星期我要掛免戰牌先. 因為我又有一個計劃..........同老太監個plan 有小小似. 不過我要先回一回氣...

發新話題

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,本網站對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。本討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

Copyright 1997- Xocat. All Right Reserved.