推介:| 調解員課程 | Makeup Course | Hypnosis course | English course | NLP training | cissp cisa cism | 營養學課程 |

發新話題
打印

尖沙咀薰Y草水療/美體/沐足

引用:
原帖由 jimmy_lee 於 2009-5-13 14:08 發表

我曾經聽過"匯x 三十幾蚊啦, 入唔入返d呀"
she earned if she really bought some hands, now is $6x

引用:
原帖由 connector 於 2009-5-13 17:20 發表

She knew it but nothing can do at this moment, only if she renovate the room again and just keep quiet.
They just keep their mouth shut is ok.

The problem was not only I heard what they said, but they heard what I said.  I think flirting with the BG was one of the funny things during massage.  In there, can't do it...

Without a television and cannot talk, I can understand how boring the BG feel. That's why sometimes I see Ah Yim standng in front of the front door. I suggest Fanny to contruct a rest room for them. Then Fanny may not need to talk to B G loudly.

引用:
原帖由 Adventure 於 2009-5-13 23:37 發表
Without a television and cannot talk, I can understand how boring the BG feel. That's why sometimes I see Ah Yim standng in front of the front door. I suggest Fanny to contruct a rest room for them. T ...
The whole shop is not large alraedy.  No space to build a rest room.

數日前光顧,由Lily同我做,聲線很爹,樣子唔差
骨技有水準,推油用心,讃
沖涼房大,水力夠,毛巾地方企理
總括$3舊有找90min,算中上之選
但我問佢是是否老闆,她說只打工??未知是否同一女女??
在大廰俾錢時有兩女在聊天,另見一個著粉红袍的。

very good and thanks for sharing

Tried Siuman last week, not as good as expected.  I think Lily is better.

Tried Lily before in HM, she had long hair with good bone skill.

引用:
原帖由 connector 於 2009-6-1 16:42 發表
Tried Lily before in HM, she had long hair with good bone skill.
Lily is better than Siu Man in terms of outlook and boneskill.

引用:
原帖由 newkid 於 2009-6-2 09:58 發表
"Lily" from HM is now called Mable.

Tried her before at HM.  Good bond skill
哦~來了幾日?應不是我試的"Lily"了,
可否講講Mable的outlook

Owner in here called Lily in Hoi Mun because of Lily was there.  Now Lily came to here because of owner Lily called Mable...

引用:
原帖由 Redtshirt 於 2009-6-2 14:02 發表
Owner in here called Lily in Hoi Mun because of Lily was there.  Now Lily came to here because of owner Lily called Mable...
Sorry, I am a bit confused

中午上去,只見一粉紅技師,名叫gigi。樣子可以,骨技一般。地方硬件ok. 但軟件尚雖改善。
唔該!比枝call 啦我!

引用:
原帖由 Redtshirt 於 2009-6-2 14:02 發表
好難明, 可以簡單些嗎?

I guess what Redshirt hing indicated a new BG, who previously called Lily in HM was renamed Marble, just joined Lavanda because her relationship with existing owner Lily.

When the owner Lily joined Hoi Mun, because Mable was there, she changed her name.  Two Lilys are in one shop, one needs to change name.  If CHing tried to mark Lily in Hoi Mun, remember to call Mable, if you call Lily, you will find another lady serving you.

ex HM's Mei Mei = present Lavanda's Lily (the owner)

ex HM's Lily = present Lavanda's Mable

hope i can help u

This place requires lots of improvements.
Especially the software.

few days ago 1st time there , bg xxxx , boneskill quite good,
I paid tips to her, she ask for more, no good.
no more again.

睇怕你o個個同我o個個係同一個,真估唔到佢咁都可以生存o係呢行

can u name the bg here?

i never encounter this condition b4

Yes please give name and we should boycott her.

我都試過薰X草既多位技師,
首選: 老板娘 莉莉  (比 富貴竹 ah wing 更靚更識[乙水]人)

個人推介:  GiGi, 身型正斗, 力大位準, 服務周到, 出乎意料中享受....  正

發新話題

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,本網站對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。本討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

Copyright 1997- Xocat. All Right Reserved.