±À¤¶:| ºô­¶±H¦s | ºô­¶³]­p | ¶}ºô©± | ¹q¶l¥Ó½Ð | Wordpress Hosting | ¥~½æ¥­¥x | ­^»y½Òµ{±ÀÂË | ­·¤ô«Î | ©Ð¶¡­·¤ôÃh¥¥ | Timway Testimonial | Wedding Planner | Wedding MC |

µo·s¸ÜÃD
¥´¦L

[¤W¼Ó°©] »ÉÆrÆW¶®ÄR»T

Why this shop so quiet? I thought this shop popularity is rising

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ SCWT ©ó 2013-2-8 14:41 µoªí Why this shop so quiet? I thought this shop popularity is rising
«ç麽§A¦³¦¹·Q¹³¡H ¦¹Ô·§Þ®v¬Û对í©w µL¤j变¤Æ¡C
God's mill grinds slow but sure.

¦^´_ 52# ªº©«¤l

i thought ·¨©É·|¬õ and ETON closed might help out this shop

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ SCWT ©ó 2013-2-8 16:00 µoªí i thought ·¨©É·|¬õ and ETON closed might help out this shop
¶Ì°Õ ¥þ´ä¦U©ô°Ï¨C°Ï¤º¨¬³õ³£¶¢¶¢¦a¦Ü¤Ö¤Q¹s¤Ü´X¶¡¥«Ô·¹¡©M¤ÀÁ¡®Í  µLÉAÃä«×¿W¤j ºô¤W°Q½×ªº¦h¤Ö¦n¦h®É¥¼¥²¤Ï¬M¥«³õ¦û¦³²v

[ ¥»©«³Ì«á¥Ñ ¥Õ¿ß¨à ©ó 2013-2-8 20:02 ½s¿è ]

¸Õ¤F·s§Þ®vmay ¦~纪¹³¤T¤QÀY ¤£¬O¦Ó®a¦b¤@¨Ç
³õ¯à§ä¨ìªº𡃁©f  ¦ý¼Ë¤lok  ¬Oªû¦a
dup©MªA°È¤]«D±`¦n ·Pı¦³点¹³¦P³õªºmandy
¦ýmandyµLªð¤F¡C

What is the meaning of 醩©f?

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ SCWT ©ó 2013-3-1 10:59 µoªí
What is the meaning of 醩©f?
¦rÅéÅã¥Ü°ÝÃD
¬Ooè°©f

¦^´_ 57# ªº©«¤l

hahaha, got it ching

finally tried Boss Gigi great skin, figure, attitude, service, and etc. i have no complain but praise her friendly personality. i will definitely look for her again, finally have something to look for in HK island

·Q½Ð±Ð"¦pªA°Èº¡·N, ¤G¦Ê°Atips ¦X²z" ·N«ä«Y ¦bpackage ¤W­±¦A¥[¤G¦Ê ? ¤@¯ë¼Ó¤W¤ôÀøand spa,¦³³±´X¦h¤£¦P»ù¿ú¶µ¥Ø? ¦pªG°µ¨ì500 package, ¬O§_¦A¥[200 °A tips = 700?

¬ÛÃö·j¯Á¥Ø¿ý: SPA ¤ôÀø
¦P¬O¤Ñ²P«L«È¦æ,¬Û³{¦ó¥²´¿¬ÛÃÑ
¦¹¨è¤Î®É´MÅw¼Ö,¤@¤ÁºÉ¦b¯º½Í¤¤

who are the girls working there now? I tried to visit gigi during cny but timing didnt work out.
I remember none of them give really hard massage, but the part 2 is good

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ SCWT ©ó 2013-3-4 15:23 µoªí finally tried Boss Gigi great skin, figure, attitude, service, and etc. i have no complain but praise her friendly personality. i will definitely look for her again, finally have something to  ...
¦P³õkk candy may ©Û©I¤]¦n
§A²Ä¤@¦¸¸Õ¤F¨º¦ì ı±o¦o©Û©I¤£¦n
¦ý§Ú²Ä¤@©«¤w¶¡±µÁ¿¦o¤£¬O¨º麽service-oriented
¤£¹L¥ç¦³¨ä§l¤Þ«È³B¡C

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ilikeblowjob ©ó 2013-3-4 15:54 µoªí ·Q½Ð±Ð"¦pªA°Èº¡·N, ¤G¦Ê°Atips ¦X²z" ·N«ä«Y ¦bpackage ¤W­±¦A¥[¤G¦Ê ? ¤@¯ë¼Ó¤W¤ôÀøand spa,¦³³±´X¦h¤£¦P»ù¿ú¶µ¥Ø? ¦pªG°µ¨ì500 package, ¬O§_¦A¥[200 °A tips = 700?
¤@¯ë¦³60/90¤ÀÄÁ­»âÀ«ö¼¯¤Î
100/120  ¤ÀÄÁspa
­Ó别©±³Ì¦n°Ý²M·¡¥ý

对 package»ù¥H¤W¦Atip

¬ÛÃö·j¯Á¥Ø¿ý: SPA ¤ôÀø

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ bigeuge ©ó 2013-3-4 16:07 µoªí who are the girls working there now? I tried to visit gigi during cny but timing didnt work out.I remember none of them give really hard massage, but the part 2 is good
gigi  kk  candy   may
对 ¦o­Ì¤¤¤O¦h

¦^´_ 62# ªº©«¤l

i don't have chance to meet May yet..is KK the chubby one?

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ SCWT ©ó 2013-3-5 15:52 µoªí i don't have chance to meet May yet..is KK the chubby one?
«Y细²ÉûH¤Ö¤Öchubby啫¡C

¦^´_ 66# ªº©«¤l

i think i know who is KK, her personality seem very cute, but too chubby

Can anyone provide info about the new comer May???

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ SCWT ©ó 2013-3-6 15:08 µoªí Can anyone provide info about the new comer May???
§A¬Ý¤F§Ú¤W­±³ø§i¥¼¡H

oh thx for reminder, got it

KK was wearing a tight dress and set a pony tail yesterday, her face skin condition was very nice, got a cute smile as well

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ SCWT ©ó 2013-3-7 15:21 µoªí KK was wearing a tight dress and set a pony tail yesterday, her face skin condition was very nice, got a cute smile as well
­øchubby嗱¡H

¦^´_ 72# ªº©«¤l

she hided her fat well that day

NO wonder the time I did her, she had her hands in front of her stomach when she was massage me.... I only notice she has great "assets"

¦^´_ 74# ªº©«¤l

hahhaha, 'assets'..i love this word

µo·s¸ÜÃD

­«­nÁn©ú¡G¥»°Q½×°Ï¬O¥H§Y®É¤W¸ü¯d¨¥ªº¤è¦¡¹B§@¡A¥»ºô¯¸¹ï©Ò¦³¯d¨¥ªº¯u¹ê©Ê¡B§¹¾ã©Ê¤Î¥ß³õµ¥¡A¤£­t¥ô¦óªk«ß³d¥ô¡C¦Ó¤@¤Á¯d¨¥¤§¨¥½×¥u¥Nªí¯d¨¥ªÌ­Ó¤H·N¨£¡A¨Ã«D¥»ºô¯¸¤§¥ß³õ¡A¥Î¤á¤£À³«H¿à¤º®e¡A¨ÃÀ³¦Û¦æ§PÂ_¤º®e¤§¯u¹ê©Ê¡C©ó¦³Ãö±¡§Î¤U¡A¥Î¤áÀ³´M¨D±M·~·N¨£(¦p¯A¤ÎÂåÀø¡Bªk«ß©Î§ë¸êµ¥°ÝÃD)¡C¥Ñ©ó¥»°Q½×°Ï¨ü¨ì¡u§Y®É¤W¸ü¯d¨¥¡v¹B§@¤è¦¡©Ò³W­­¡A¬G¤£¯à§¹¥þºÊ¹î©Ò¦³¯d¨¥¡A­YŪªÌµo²{¦³¯d¨¥¥X²{°ÝÃD¡A½ÐÁpµ¸§Ú­Ì¡C¥»°Q½×°Ï¦³Åv§R°£¥ô¦ó¯d¨¥¤Î©Úµ´¥ô¦ó¤H¤h¤W¸ü¯d¨¥¡A¦P®É¥ç¦³¤£§R°£¯d¨¥ªºÅv§Q¡C¤Á¤Å¼¶¼g²Ê¨¥Â©»y¡B½ÚÁ½¡B´è¬V¦â±¡¼É¤O©Î¤H¨­§ðÀ»ªº¨¥½×¡A·q½Ð¦Û«ß¡C¥»ºô¯¸«O¯d¤@¤Áªk«ßÅv§Q¡C

Copyright 1997- Xocat. All Right Reserved.