推介:| 網頁寄存 | 網頁設計 | 開網店 | 電郵申請 | Wordpress Hosting | 外賣平台 | 英語課程推薦 | 風水屋 | 房間風水懷孕 | Timway Testimonial | Wedding Planner | Wedding MC |

發新話題
打印

上海上門按摩好爽記

引用:
原帖由 老江湖 於 2007-10-4 16:11 發表

not a problem at all. try1%800%%3332, they provide services within the outer ring.
thank you very much.  How much is it?

引用:
原帖由 teihosing 於 2007-10-4 16:16 發表

thank you very much.  How much is it?
jes! haven't u read the above? 260/90min. ask if they are still in promotion period. might got a RMB30 discount. i'm going next week either. will report for new gals~

Read a lots of good reports from all bros.  I'll be in QingDao for the following days.  Appreciated, if any bro would advise house call massage + hj service info there?  Many thanks !

I tried Yuen Yuen yesterday.  Girl is soso, but for the price in SHanghai, it is money well pay.  Full 90 mins with HJ at last.  BG is pleasant.  Worth to try if you have nothing to do at night in the hotel room.

引用:
原帖由 jingya 於 2007-10-10 00:09 發表
I tried Yuen Yuen yesterday.  Girl is soso, but for the price in SHanghai, it is money well pay.  Full 90 mins with HJ at last.  BG is pleasant.  Worth to try if you have nothing to do at night in  ...
I will be in SH in 2 weeks too. Will try!!

hehehe, I am going this weekend, will try too.
曾經有個女孩子要與我共赴黃泉--“你再不還我錢,我就和你同歸於盡!”

曾經有個女孩子與我相約到下輩子--“想追求我?下輩子吧!”

曾經有個女孩子肯為我而死--“跟你在一起,我寧願死!”

回復 #76 teihosing 的帖子

anybody try this no.

>> not a problem at all. try1%800%%3332, they provide services within the outer ring.

what service are provided and charges??

有用的資料
去上海一定會試

thank a lot , very good

補充新資料  呢間水準幾高  搵安安幫你安排 13%2430%793

老江湖 hing, how's the service of this new contact?  I'm going there early next week...

better bg. good massage. especially 腎療or前列腺保養. and HJ at the end. allow to touch bg. 260+taxi after 10pm

老江湖 hing , how about safety issue?  Is that safe to call and have the bg to come over to your room?

引用:
原帖由 lundiu4 於 2007-10-28 03:12 發表
老江湖 hing , how about safety issue?  Is that safe to call and have the bg to come over to your room?
these health centre i've tried are safe. and furthermore, the hotel room is deemed as a private place. i've been calling bgs to the room in bj & sh for over 2 yrs.

alright, thanks...cuz just in case they planned to rob you or something...since they know where you stay and stuffs...

安安幫大家整左個技師表, 自己搵o岩口味既食囉喂~

技師 年齡 原籍   身高 漂亮度 區域        特徵
羅羅  19  安徽   160        ----    閘北        小巧可愛活潑開朗
果果  24  廣東   167   8/10   普陀        時尚型態度素質佳
思琪  20  四川   165   9/10   普陀        溫柔白皙手法獨特
小張  25  浙江   166   7/10   閘北        手法純熟健談貼心
小甜  21  哈爾濱165   8/10   閘北        豐滿溫柔善解人意
Jenny24  南京   168   7/10   閘北        體貼認真笑容迷人

上門按摩咁舒服!?~CHING都好嘆啫~

多謝老兄,小弟下周剛要去 SH 和 BJ!
見 SH 的安安好似好掂,請問 BJ 有無咁掂的客服/Agent 介紹下呢?

前面叫了一个,哈尔滨的MM在浦东,所以换了个其他的过来,很快就上门了。

等结束后向各位报告结果。

恩,刚刚结束,MM身材比较瘦小,手法比较生,也可能我在放投影的片子,分散了她的注意力吧。

但是总体感觉一般,属于不是很专业的那种。

下次我再试试其他的看看。

引用:
原帖由 老江湖 於 2007-11-6 04:32 發表
安安幫大家整左個技師表, 自己搵o岩口味既食囉喂~

技師 年齡 原籍   身高 漂亮度 區域        特徵
羅羅  19  安徽   160        ----    閘北        小巧可愛活潑開朗
果果  24  廣東   167   8/10   普陀        時尚型態度素質佳
思 ...
Hi bro, I have tried Lolo last night, she is young but the service is just so so. And she left in 60 minutes. And during her service, she show that she is tired and do not massage weill at all.

If I am looking for one who can provide a better service, of course with a nice face and more open, who will you recommend?

引用:
原帖由 fatboyboy 於 2007-11-7 02:53 發表

Hi bro, I have tried Lolo last night, she is young but the service is just so so. And she left in 60 minutes. And during her service, she show that she is tired and do not massage weill at all. ...
小張, but she is on leave now. anan recommends 思琪 whom i hvn't tried. good luck, pal~

引用:
原帖由 老江湖 於 2007-11-7 04:24 發表

小張, but she is on leave now. anan recommends 思琪 whom i hvn't tried. good luck, pal~
Dear Bro, I tried again last night and experienced another really very disppointed experience. I talked on the phone and described very clear with the agent ANAN on my request. This time she arranged Jenny to serve me whom I think should be great as I remember the comments from Doer.

However, I am extrememly disappointed on this time. The massage skill of Jenny is good, but when she turn me around. She told me that she's a part time and thus no HJ will be provided unless I gave another 300 tips.

Jesus, in the middle of the process. What else can I choose, I agree on that painfully and she gave me a very quick shot, damn!

And then in 45 min, she left. Leaving me with regret.

I called Anan to make my complain although I know it's useless. And I would say Anan's attitude is good and service is good. I am not sure whether it's problem with that Jenny in particular or I am just stupid to believe her. Anan promised to give me a big discount next time, but I really wonder if I want a next time anymore!

引用:
原帖由 fatboyboy 於 2007-11-8 07:35 發表

Dear Bro, I tried again last night and experienced another really very disppointed experience. I talked on the phone and described very clear with the agent ANAN on my request. This time she ar ...
作為男人,我真的能夠體會你的心情,真的.

其實,真實情況是,可以講價的,我也會講價,但問題是我實在無法將太詳細情況說出來,這種事情,是可以很海鮮價的

到了半路中途,她唔幫我打出來,點算?我的經驗,哈,我就是到了半路中途,你問我要不要打,然後我覺得貴,那我說算了,不打就不打...........告訴大家,她同樣已經幫我提供了服務,她也不希望完全停下來不賺多點的..........這就是講價的好時間了

任何行業都一樣了吧,你讓談判的對方知道你"無左她唔得",咁仲邊度有談判籌碼?當時,我是真的微笑地對她說,好像有點貴,算了,我不用了,然後閉上眼睛做休息狀

可能有人會問,咁如果她真的不幫你打點算......? 車,乜唔打飛機會死既咩?

我絕對不會將我講了的價錢說出來的,大家屌我都係咁話;我只能夠說,在大陸,太善良真的不行的

[ 本帖最後由 Doer 於 2007-11-8 07:46 編輯 ]

發新話題

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,本網站對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。本討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

Copyright 1997- Xocat. All Right Reserved.