±À¤¶:| UGG | baby product | MD skinical | Àô«O³U­q³y | PROTOP | Üt§Q¨Èªü°Ç»á¤â¤u¥j¨m | UGG Boots | Sheepskin Boots |

µo·s¸ÜÃD
¥´¦L

[­ì³Ð] ¥N¶K - ¡§ºë¡¨·ù·| ¡V ºë·ù4¸¹, »jµï«L ¤@¦a¨âÀË, ¥X¨â­Óµ²ªG !

you guys.... crazy !!

I can't connect to the forum from the office...
when I come back... see so much reply !!!
¨S¦³¤@ºØ¬¡°Ê¹³ Fxxk those hot chicks ¯ë, Åý§Ú·Pı³o¼Ë¿E°Ê, «ä·Q¦p¦¹°_¥ñ. ¥ç§E¤ß¤§©Òµ½¤¼Áö¤E¦º¨äµS¥¼®¬.

This is Anfield ! ³o¸Ì«K¬O®Ëµá¸ô ! You'll Never Fxxk Alone !

¦^´_ 76# ªº©«¤l

You better think of something that can make you access this forum at work.  Otherwise, you may be dead boring in day time!!
ºë­^·ù·|³»¥Ê¥Ê¡A¥Ø¼Ð©ú½TµL°¾®t¡A¥S§Ì¦P¤ß»ô»ô揸¡A¤k¤k²r¸Ü¸ó°Õ°Õ¡I

I am looking for Froggie's reply, hopefully, if he enjoy #4's taste... then someone could become a good cum browith Froggie
¹L¥hªº¤w¤£¥Î·Q¡A­±«e¦³§ó¦h­n°l¡C¦hÂI®É¶¡¯d®a¤¤¡A¨C¤ë¤~¥hÃP¤@ÃP¡C¤£¥Î¦A·Q½Ö¹ï¿ù¡A¥u±æ¥H«á¸É¦^¹L¡C¡C¡C

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ jetspermman ©ó 2008-7-22 23:42 µoªí
I can't connect to the forum from the office...
when I come back... see so much reply !!!
That is big brother watching.

¦^´_ 78# ªº©«¤l

Froggie is back..............!

¦hÁ "ºë¥|­ô" ªº¤¶²Ð¡A ¬Q¤È§¹¦¨¤F "¼sµØ pink lady" ¤§¾Ó­Ô¡AªG¯u¬O¤@个ª«¶W©Ò­Èªº¿ï¾Ü¡A ´N¦¹Á¹L¡I

¤@个¤t©f¤l¡A ¨­°ª 165 cm¡A ¶W¯Å¬ü»L¡A «»¬ü­±»ª¡A §¡¬°¨ä½æÂI¡I兹±N±¡况²­z¦p¤U:

½æÂI:

¼Ë»ª«»¬ü¡A ¬O¿½¨È°a + §õ¤píi²V¦XÅé¡A °t¤WÀu¶®ªí±¡¥[¤W¯»¬õ¦â deep deep V ¶Wµu¸È office lady ®M¸Ë¡A ©ñ¦b¤¤Àô¥ô¦ó¤@间¤j¾÷ºc¡A ªÖ©w¦b¤õ³t´Á间³Q¨p¦³¤Æ¡I

¨­µô°ª¨Ù¦Ó¦Ê¤À¦Ê¨«ªÎ¡A ¥þ¬ü长»L¡A ­é©M¬ïµ·Äû®É§ó¨ã´AºA¡A ¦n¦¹¹DªÌ¶Õ¤£¯à°k¹L¬y»ó¦å©R¹B¡I 165 cm ¨­°ª¥[¤W 34" ¯uªi¡A ¸õ艶»R©M·í¤kÃM¤h®É¥ª·n¥k¿º¡A ²´·ú¦Ü°ª¨É¨ü¡I

ªA务ºë¯«¨}¦n¡A µ´¹ï¨S¦³ "§]pok" ©M«ùè°¦æ¥ûªº¦æ¬°¡A ©è¿ü¡I ¨Æ«e¤@ Q¡B ¤ô§É¥þ®M³£µ´¤£´Û³õ¡A ¦A¥[¤W¶Â¯½ÆA»R¡A ¦h¤è¬D³r¡A ®Ú¥» wawa ²@µL­n¨DªA务ªº·N¼¤¡A ¸£ùØ­±¥u¥Rº¡«ç¼Ë¥h¾ãªv¦¹ bitch ªº«ä·Q............. ÀH¦Z¦³¯u¤ô¬yºZ¡B ¯u±¡¬yÅSµ¥²{¶H¥X²{¡A ·íµM¨S¦³¯Ê¤Ö¹Ü©R¸û°Å脚 + ¾P»î¦¬­µ¾÷ + ¼b声³s³s©C¦¹µ¥µ´学°Õ¡I

¯ÊÂI

¬O "¤ô²y" 运动­û¡A ¦ý¤£¬O¤Ó«óªº¨ººØ¡A ¦Ó双¦y·L¼¡A wawa §Y®É¦³½Ä动¥h揸¡B ¥h¯ç¡B ¥h°ã¡A ¤â·P©M¤f·P³£«Ü¦n¡A ¯ÊÂI¹y¦¨ÀuÂI¡I

¥Ö½§·N¥~¦a¨S¦³·Q¶H¯ë·Æ¡A ¦ý¥ç¥i±µ¨ü¡A ÉN°ÝÃD¡I
ºë­^·ù·|³»¥Ê¥Ê¡A¥Ø¼Ð©ú½TµL°¾®t¡A°ã¨ì D ¤k变¥¤¶ý¡AÉÆÉƲr¸Ü¸ó°Õ°Õ¡I

¦^´_ 80# ªº©«¤l

I think you should have something more than narrative report!!

¦^´_ 81# ªº©«¤l

You are too demanding, man.................

I'll try to so something more if my wifi can be connected later today.

¦^´_ 82# ªº©«¤l

Hey man, in fact you can just email the report to our HQ.  You don't need to even go inside for posting!!

¦^´_ 83# ªº©«¤l

OK...............I'll try if I can make it later today.

Um... skin is not that smooth (someone buy her a body lotion sin)(Spiderman... you are the next one to F her... go go go)... haha.. but lucky that your overall experience are good to excellent...

"¥þ¬ü‹ë»L¡A ­é©M¬ïµ·Äû®É§ó¨ã´AºA¡A ¦n¦¹¹DªÌ¶Õ¤£¯à°k¹L¬y»ó¦å©R¹B¡I"
I didn't ¬y»ó¦å, but I am willing to just eject a lot for twice...
¹L¥hªº¤w¤£¥Î·Q¡A­±«e¦³§ó¦h­n°l¡C¦hÂI®É¶¡¯d®a¤¤¡A¨C¤ë¤~¥hÃP¤@ÃP¡C¤£¥Î¦A·Q½Ö¹ï¿ù¡A¥u±æ¥H«á¸É¦^¹L¡C¡C¡C

¦^´_ 85# ªº©«¤l

I love her facial expression so much when being fxxked...........

Yes.. that is very attractive... ¯uªºµL¤¶²Ð¿ù... ha ha...

Spiderman... where are you... jump to the hospital already? waiting in front door... ??

¦^´_ 87# ªº©«¤l

Retav,

Did she bluetoothed her photoes to you?

No ar.. did she? and did you look at her photo inside the phone?  I know that they are good..

She let em select some photoes and I got one bluetoothed to my cepp phone. She is very nice, open and sociable in her attitude. Her EQ is rather high.

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ icheng609 ©ó 2008-7-24 10:24 µoªí
She let em select some photoes and I got one bluetoothed to my cepp phone. She is very nice, open and sociable in her attitude. Her EQ is rather high.
Then you should know what I would ask you to do next!!!!!!!!!

¦^´_ 91# ªº©«¤l

Once I figure out the uploading opf photo, you'll have about 100 something to share. Don't worry.

Yes... I am checking the headquarter each 3 mins... come on... do it quick...

¦^´_ 93# ªº©«¤l

But I still can't manage to handle the media too well......... the quality is not good. That si why I hesitate to post them up.

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ icheng609 ©ó 2008-7-24 10:38 µoªí
But I still can't manage to handle the media too well......... the quality is not good. That si why I hesitate to post them up.
No worry.  As JM brothers, we don't mind what quality they are.  What we do mind is that you are too slow to share or even "don't" share!!

100% Agree... 1000% Support.... 10000% Waiting

¦^´_ 95# ªº©«¤l

I know........... I intend to build up an album accessible to all jm bros......... very soon.

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ icheng609 ©ó 2008-7-24 10:47 µoªí
I know........... I intend to build up an album accessible to all jm bros......... very soon.
No matter what, just do it before you leave for being a monk!! Hey man, let some of our technical freaks help you for that!!

¦^´_ 98# ªº©«¤l

Don't worry.............. you'll have it before I start my trip.

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ icheng609 ©ó 2008-7-24 11:13 µoªí
Don't worry.............. you'll have it before I start my trip.
I hope so.  You said we'd have it soon on July 14 already.  Today is July 24 la!!!

µo·s¸ÜÃD

­«­nÁn©ú¡G¥»°Q½×°Ï¬O¥H§Y®É¤W¸ü¯d¨¥ªº¤è¦¡¹B§@¡A¥»ºô¯¸¹ï©Ò¦³¯d¨¥ªº¯u¹ê©Ê¡B§¹¾ã©Ê¤Î¥ß³õµ¥¡A¤£­t¥ô¦óªk«ß³d¥ô¡C¦Ó¤@¤Á¯d¨¥¤§¨¥½×¥u¥Nªí¯d¨¥ªÌ­Ó¤H·N¨£¡A¨Ã«D¥»ºô¯¸¤§¥ß³õ¡A¥Î¤á¤£À³«H¿à¤º®e¡A¨ÃÀ³¦Û¦æ§PÂ_¤º®e¤§¯u¹ê©Ê¡C©ó¦³Ãö±¡§Î¤U¡A¥Î¤áÀ³´M¨D±M·~·N¨£(¦p¯A¤ÎÂåÀø¡Bªk«ß©Î§ë¸êµ¥°ÝÃD)¡C¥Ñ©ó¥»°Q½×°Ï¨ü¨ì¡u§Y®É¤W¸ü¯d¨¥¡v¹B§@¤è¦¡©Ò³W­­¡A¬G¤£¯à§¹¥þºÊ¹î©Ò¦³¯d¨¥¡A­YŪªÌµo²{¦³¯d¨¥¥X²{°ÝÃD¡A½ÐÁpµ¸§Ú­Ì¡C¥»°Q½×°Ï¦³Åv§R°£¥ô¦ó¯d¨¥¤Î©Úµ´¥ô¦ó¤H¤h¤W¸ü¯d¨¥¡A¦P®É¥ç¦³¤£§R°£¯d¨¥ªºÅv§Q¡C¤Á¤Å¼¶¼g²Ê¨¥Â©»y¡B½ÚÁ½¡B´è¬V¦â±¡¼É¤O©Î¤H¨­§ðÀ»ªº¨¥½×¡A·q½Ð¦Û«ß¡C¥»ºô¯¸«O¯d¤@¤Áªk«ßÅv§Q¡C

Copyright 1997- Xocat. All Right Reserved.