推介:| 學英文 | Esse益生菌護膚品 | 駿寶燃氣工程 Chun Po Gas | 解夢分析師證書 | 銅鑼灣乾炒牛河 |

發新話題
打印

約會BG

BG

THIS IS A NEVER ENDING STORY,LIFE IS SHORT,DO ANYTHING WE LIKE,BUT WE MUST HAVE A DEADLINE,
NOTHING IS RIGHT,NOTHING IS WRONG...............
dayafterday

After reading those posts by chings with or without experience in dating with bg, I found it very interesting and exciting (especially cunt licking ). For chings who have family, this bg dating is very special and tempting cos they need to hide all their telephone and sms history from their wife and tell a lot of lies in order to arrange dating and the afterwards activities. Successful datings made chings to do that again and again provided that it doesn't cost too much.  Sometimes ching may meet good hearted bg who just want to make friend and make life more interesting but sometimes things go in the other way especially chings who are rich. They may face money lending problem from bg who may have a hundred reasons to do so.
For those chings who read this post and are now on the sinking ship, do enjoy what you are having but do make you mind clear and smart in order to protect yourself and your family (if any).

祝你好運

ching們, 歡場無真愛, 懸崖勒馬吧!

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

引用:
原帖由 derrick328 於 2010-5-11 02:56 發表

They are purely seeking for money & stupid guy to look after & caring only

absolutely no love, no sense of caring of u at all
after they success
they will kick u ass out of the picture. : ...
Absolutely agreed. We need to find my background information for that particular BG that you like and probably get some information from their good friends who got a big mouth. Sometimes they will tell you something you won't get directly from the BG that you like. It will wake you up and clear your way of thought! As an old slang said 'To know her in and out, winning 100 times as you strike' Good luck

引用:
原帖由 derrick328 於 2010-5-11 10:56 發表

They are purely seeking for money & stupid guy to look after & caring only

absolutely no love, no sense of caring of u at all
after they success
they will kick u ass out of the picture. : ...
Ask oneself and try to get the answer(s):
Why they love you?   

If one could not figure out the answer(s),
one would better withdraw or retreat as early as possible.   

Derrick. You has some experince to tell?
I still think of my bg so I visit last week. Give me black face and bad massage. No airplane - waste $600. They are for money so ching be careful.

Ching - I am sinking with a new BG! This one also nice, doesn't charge for making love. Only 3 weeks with her and sinking very fast. Is she real or is she fake? She has lots of money, own flat and car.

引用:
原帖由 extensive123 於 2010-6-6 13:20 發表
一句:點都好,要識返屋企!
要識返屋企!同唔好帶返屋企!

引用:
原帖由 itplay 於 2010-6-7 12:02 發表

要識返屋企!同唔好帶返屋企!
A phrase of GOLD.

引用:
原帖由 joeman 於 2010-6-18 17:43 發表

Did you try "wet kiss" with her.  Feel her feeling.
but wet kiss is still no strong indication of real love, at most only
liking you and accepting you.

引用:
原帖由 白貓兒 於 2010-6-18 19:40 發表

but wet kiss is still no strong indication of real love, at most only
liking you and accepting you.
Very true indeed!

引用:
原帖由 itplay 於 2010-6-7 04:02 發表

要識返屋企!同唔好帶返屋企!
Do not bring home any credit card receipt of anywhere hotel and/or restaurant you have been to? Otherwise

相關搜索目錄: Credit card

引用:
原帖由 extensive123 於 2010-7-3 08:04 發表
始終大家生活圏子,背景相差太遠....
我好怕d囡囡mark過佢幾次後,就成日有意冇意問:咁得閒,唔駛陪女朋友?咁夜,屋企有冇人等你架?
Wet kiss我其實幾怕,次次出到去都狅漱口....始終有介心....
我一向買身不買心 ...
wet kiss 一個相對較'pure', 'vegi' 女

相對較心過得去.

自欺?

回復 98# 的帖子

請容許小弟再講一次,用太空(71 或 ok) 電話咭同藝名,有問題就沖張咭落水廁,錢財不借,切勿留情,只可流精,開心過便算。
歡場女子不足記,珍惜屋企眼前人。

發新話題

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,本網站對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。本討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

Copyright 1997- Xocat. All Right Reserved.