±À¤¶:| ºô­¶±H¦s | ºô­¶³]­p | ¶}ºô©± | ¹q¶l¥Ó½Ð | Wordpress Hosting | ¥~½æ¥­¥x | ­^»y½Òµ{±ÀÂË | ­·¤ô«Î | ©Ð¶¡­·¤ôÃh¥¥ | Timway Testimonial | Wedding Planner | Wedding MC |

µo·s¸ÜÃD
¥´¦L

[®á®³¯D«Ç] Hong Kong Rainbow

¥»¥DÃD³Q§@ªÌ¥[¤J¨ì­Ó¤H¤å¶°¤¤
°¶­ô¥h¤F­þ¸Ì¡H

i used to read and didnt post. i used to visit this sauna once a month and usually with 22.

2 weeks ago, they said she is on vacation and will back today. I called today and said she will not come back till end of Oct. I guess she left.

anyone know where is 22? what happen to this sauna?

¦^´_ 78# ªº©«¤l

not sure what happened to 22. But if you are looking for good bone skill, 28 and 29 are good choices. 20 is also good. Don't expect anything more than regular service.

´£¥Ü: §@ªÌ³Q¸T¤î©Î§R°£ ¤º®e¦Û°Ê«Ì½ª

¦^´_ 80# ªº©«¤l

As you said, YY¼Ëè°ºA«×¦n. Too bad that she is gone.
I am with you.  I don't think I can find good reasons to go there now.

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ carmanlamlam ©ó 2010-9-24 08:42 µoªí
22 went to Windsor
§Ú³£¦³Å¥¹Lªñ±Æ¦³­»´äÀô«Oªº¥h¤F™Å²ï.

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ super88 ©ó 2010-9-16 16:53 µoªí
i used to read and didnt post. i used to visit this sauna once a month and usually with 22.

2 weeks ago, they said she is on vacation and will back today. I called today and said she will not come  ...
22  ²{¦b¬O™Å²ï 2 ¥J.

i usually went here once a month. this was a good sauna as most of us like the environment (small and comfortable) and the relationship with bg and manager. bg / manager relationship in this small sauna is definitely the biggest asset comparing to big sauna house. it will take a while to build its customer base again.

i will also probably go windsor (for 22) or to Royal (use my friend coupon) instead of here.

yes... see you there in Windsor then

C-hing, windsor sounds nice.  

22 (or 2 of Windsor) provides VAS?  Any suggestions?

if you read the whole thread, 2 @ Windsor provides good massage service and strong.

VAS, really depends la. change of sauna may changer her style

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ carmanlamlam ©ó 2010-9-28 08:42 µoªí
depends on bgs la
I got VAS for a few bgs on my first trial
That was why when more than half a year ago you asked
me about that in my Windsor thread, I already told you to explore
on your own, and not take any assumption that might limit your opportunities.

[ ¥»©«³Ì«á¥Ñ ¥Õ¿ß¨à ©ó 2010-9-28 08:56 ½s¿è ]

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ carmanlamlam ©ó 2010-9-28 12:36 µoªí
thanks brother
but I got those info from other brothers telling me from here....
yes, always exchange such info in private.
And given your status as an old-timer there, it is no hard thing to seek out what you want.

Thx C-hings for your info!

Enjoyed Windsor >2 years ago for good massage + VAS .  Relaxing massage + some enjoyment are perfect.  Too old to look for wild actions, haha.
Compare to KNL, BG's bone skills are sub-standard and always push for BIG meal .  The "35-min per hr" arrangement is just too rush!

Now just go to Rainbow HK [  numbers :   (%;  ^) ;  #^  ; *(       ] because I am a bit out-dated on Windsor.  Any bro can share Windsor VAS BG? Perhaps by PM.  Thank u!

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Oilking ©ó 2010-9-28 13:52 µoªí
Any bro can share Windsor VAS BG? Perhaps by PM.  Thank u!
Yes please do so in private.

ching, pls pm me as well~

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ carmanlamlam ©ó 2010-9-30 09:03 µoªí
one of my favorite called me and went to HK Rainbow again last night
very quiet
she said business dropped a lot and some bg consider to leave
too bad
previously a few bgs there request tip as much as 400,
so i hear.

µo·s¸ÜÃD

­«­nÁn©ú¡G¥»°Q½×°Ï¬O¥H§Y®É¤W¸ü¯d¨¥ªº¤è¦¡¹B§@¡A¥»ºô¯¸¹ï©Ò¦³¯d¨¥ªº¯u¹ê©Ê¡B§¹¾ã©Ê¤Î¥ß³õµ¥¡A¤£­t¥ô¦óªk«ß³d¥ô¡C¦Ó¤@¤Á¯d¨¥¤§¨¥½×¥u¥Nªí¯d¨¥ªÌ­Ó¤H·N¨£¡A¨Ã«D¥»ºô¯¸¤§¥ß³õ¡A¥Î¤á¤£À³«H¿à¤º®e¡A¨ÃÀ³¦Û¦æ§PÂ_¤º®e¤§¯u¹ê©Ê¡C©ó¦³Ãö±¡§Î¤U¡A¥Î¤áÀ³´M¨D±M·~·N¨£(¦p¯A¤ÎÂåÀø¡Bªk«ß©Î§ë¸êµ¥°ÝÃD)¡C¥Ñ©ó¥»°Q½×°Ï¨ü¨ì¡u§Y®É¤W¸ü¯d¨¥¡v¹B§@¤è¦¡©Ò³W­­¡A¬G¤£¯à§¹¥þºÊ¹î©Ò¦³¯d¨¥¡A­YŪªÌµo²{¦³¯d¨¥¥X²{°ÝÃD¡A½ÐÁpµ¸§Ú­Ì¡C¥»°Q½×°Ï¦³Åv§R°£¥ô¦ó¯d¨¥¤Î©Úµ´¥ô¦ó¤H¤h¤W¸ü¯d¨¥¡A¦P®É¥ç¦³¤£§R°£¯d¨¥ªºÅv§Q¡C¤Á¤Å¼¶¼g²Ê¨¥Â©»y¡B½ÚÁ½¡B´è¬V¦â±¡¼É¤O©Î¤H¨­§ðÀ»ªº¨¥½×¡A·q½Ð¦Û«ß¡C¥»ºô¯¸«O¯d¤@¤Áªk«ßÅv§Q¡C

Copyright 1997- Xocat. All Right Reserved.