推介:| UGG | baby product | MD skinical | 環保袋訂造 | PROTOP | 鈙利亞阿勒頗手工古皂 | UGG Boots | Sheepskin Boots |

發新話題
打印

[桑拿浴室] 荃溢

回復 974# 的帖子

可信??????????

回復 976# 的帖子

1. I don't believe that.
2. If that's true, honestly, it supposes to be a VAS and top secret for the bg not the sauna. Don't break bg's rice bowl unless authorized by that particular bg.

引用:
原帖由 CHAN3V 於 2009-3-4 08:41 發表
Dear All C-Hing,

Have tried * twice.  Local, age around 30-33.  Very good in part 1.  Bring "pocket" inside, ML foc.
你係講!^定**呀!!!!!

引用:
原帖由 gelato 於 2009-3-4 10:44 發表
1. I don't believe that.
2. If that's true, honestly, it supposes to be a VAS and top secret for the bg not the sauna. Don't break bg's rice bowl unless authorized by that particular bg.
Agree w u Ching.
I don't think the individual Bgs providing the exceptional VAS would like to be publicised.  It's not fair to them nor to the other Bgs who are not willing to match the same performance.  One of my favorite BGs working there complained there were customers tried aggressively to force her to ML saying that they have been getting the ultimate service from some BGs there.

引用:
原帖由 Langfp 於 2009-3-5 02:51 發表

Agree w u Ching.
I don't think the individual Bgs providing the exceptional VAS would like to be publicised.  It's not fair to them nor to the other Bgs who are not willing to match the same perf ...
我都同意這個道理...但事實上此bg都有和我ml經驗...唉"可能真係搵食艱難吧...

引用:
原帖由 CHAN3V 於 2009-3-4 08:41 發表
Dear All C-Hing,

Have tried * twice.  Local, age around 30-33.  Very good in part 1.  Bring "pocket" inside, ML foc.
據消息指 * bg早三年(或更早期)在這場做過,那時已有大贈送"
這次回流又再捲起風浪吧!

希望各c兄自律
不要太張揚個別囡囡的服務
影響其他人士或場館
有心分享可用pm互聯....謝謝

回復 981# 的帖子

咪再講啦公海嚟嫁    版主做嘢啦! :shutup:

I am talking about the new *, not the previous one.  She worked in "LUNG KEE" before.

Any Chng tried the new !!* in Mid shift? She comes from Lung Kee also.

Actually she worked in Sun Hing then Tak Bo before working in Lung Kee.  Just wondering what her performance will be in TY?

各位師兄, 請大家不要在公海過份張揚... 有好野請係pm度講吧...

回復 987# 的帖子

totally totally agree agree  !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

c-hing就到貴境多多指教!!!!!!!!!!!!!個場就去左好多次.次次介紹.有個@#最好後生港女.but第二次去之很就唔見,上次mark@老左D個樣,身才尚可(我鐘e細)手骨唔錯-好過樓下,88  板 主咁揚唔揚指教指教!!!

[ 本帖最後由 kootong 於 2009-3-16 18:46 編輯 ]

請問各位大大@)是否轉移陣地,定係上岸?

引用:
原帖由 kootong 於 2009-3-16 10:39 發表
c-hing就到貴境多多指教!!!!!!!!!!!!!個場就去左好多次.次次介紹.有個@#最好後生港女.but第二次去之很就唔見,上次mark@老左D個樣,身才尚可(我鐘e細)手骨唔錯-好過樓下,88  板 主咁揚唔揚指教指教!!!
我想大家都成年人
應該好清楚

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

Long time no see !!!
I have same the feeling to u!!
Your COT BGs (@!,^* and *^) same is my COT.
Any Bro.  have info. same quality BG's here??
May be visit coming week !!
THX

thank you for your info

Bros.pb716,happywkr...In this sauna, I'm also miss @!,^* and *^ so much"
When will have same quality BG's here??

Sorry to hear that some good BGs in this sauna have left.  Any ching can recommend existing good BGs?  Will go next week.  Thanks.

日前上去天使姐姐放大假去外遊,只好由大會安排,今次試了**服務不錯,PART 1可以接受師承天鵝湖,PART 2確投入角色,並擔擔抬抬也沒怨言,也有新囡囡上班,大家可考慮試試…

日前上去天使姐姐放大假去外遊,只好由大會安排,今次試了**服務不錯,PART 1可以接受師承天鵝湖,PART 2確投入角色,並擔擔抬抬也沒怨言,也有新囡囡上班,大家可考慮試試…

BG **  , which shift ?

發新話題

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,本網站對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。本討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

Copyright 1997- Xocat. All Right Reserved.