推介:| 網頁寄存 | 網頁設計 | 開網店 | 電郵申請 | Wordpress Hosting | 外賣平台 | 英語課程推薦 | 風水屋 | 房間風水懷孕 | Timway Testimonial | Wedding Planner | Wedding MC |

發新話題
打印

[原創] Today at Rainbow Sauna

本主題被作者加入到個人文集中
I am not sure hinting or asking will help you.  On your first attempt, it is a bit of a lucky draw.  I am also not sure hinting at the BG will help.  My understanding is when they don't do part 2, it is usually because the management thinks the customer is suspicious and so have instructed the BG to be pure only.  I doubt hinting or asking the BG will change that.  For non-new face customers, part 2 is standard though there are a few BGs that are pure only.  And for those, they normally don't take off your pants at the beginning.

share some experiences but not from this sauna how you and bg comms for part 2. not really a must but you can try.
- put your hands on the side of massage bed. if bg is willing to provide more, their body / legs will touch your hands so you can further communcate with your hands
- rise your butt a bit high / split your legs a bit while she is sitting on you / massging your butt or back. this will hint them for more
- storyteller. they used to ask who you did and who serve you from waiting room and ask question how familar there

sometimes it works for me but it definitely up to several factors (bg, sauna...) good luck and never says never!!

[ 本帖最後由 super88 於 2010-10-5 19:20 編輯 ]

引用:
原帖由 super88 於 2010-10-5 19:19 發表
share some experiences but not from this sauna how you and bg comms for part 2. not really a must but you can try.
- put your hands on the side of massage bed. if bg is willing to provide more, their ...
went there for second time, night time, Bonnie, good service, part 2 good service and attitude.

figure good, tits good size and soft, people say it's tall yeah she's not short about 168cm i guess but i still want someone taller.

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

Except Bonnie, what are other good BGs recently?

引用:
原帖由 射精 於 2010-10-5 11:27 發表

睇左你地厘條thread咁耐, 都心郁郁想試試 (雖然貴左D), 但我係新客, 唔係好知厘間野既規距, 因為好似你咁講, 有無hj都係同價, 我駛唔駛暗示給經理知?

因為好似2017師兄咁, 佢無暗示, 佢都食到好 ...
上星期二去試左Bonnie, 入左房見到樣子都唔錯, Part1 都幾夠力, 不過因為我唔受力, 所以叫佢細力D, 佢經常企在我頭果邊, 而且佢又著短裙, 所以我經常摸佢大脾, 好鬼滑, 佢都無反抗, 摸到我都扯晒旗. Part 2佢好溫柔地摸我大脾同袋袋, 攪到我好high, 然後轉身幫我出, 落好多油, 好溫柔, 又摸佢個ball, 都好鬼軟熟, 問佢出兩次得唔得, 佢話無問題, 雖然好想慢慢嘆, 但實在太舒服, 最後都頂唔住爆左, 佢好溫柔幫我清潔, 但自己唔爭氣, 出唔到第二次, 有機會都想返啅佢!

雖然係咁, 但都想問下各ching, 始終都想local女, 有無好似Bonnie既part 2咁舒服既BG推薦呀?(當然樣子都要咁上下啦!)

[ 本帖最後由 射精 於 2010-10-11 15:59 編輯 ]

相關搜索目錄: 清潔
最喜歡口交, 口爆最正

引用:
原帖由 happywkr 於 2010-10-12 10:23 發表

Thanks for your happy sharing, as I said before, most of the information here are updated and reliable, read through the thread and make your own choice.  But don't expect you could get pretty loc ...
正如你所講, 我都無期望到好鬼靚既BG, 但亦正如我之前想請求的, 都想找一個做Part 2 好似Bonnie咁上下或者更好的, 但係是要local BG!! 可能我的說話有點令你誤解!!!!

[ 本帖最後由 射精 於 2010-10-12 12:12 編輯 ]
最喜歡口交, 口爆最正

Any brother try annie and joey.  What's the comment

引用:
原帖由 射精 於 2010-10-12 12:11 發表

正如你所講, 我都無期望到好鬼靚既BG, 但亦正如我之前想請求的, 都想找一個做Part 2 好似Bonnie咁上下或者更好的, 但係是要local BG!! 可能我的說話有點令你誤解!!!!
正如我所回覆, 有無閣下或其他ching試過local的BG有番咁舒服的part 2呢?
最喜歡口交, 口爆最正

邊個時候最少人呢??

多謝報告!!

引用:
原帖由 happywkr 於 2010-10-10 10:00 發表

I think, as a BG nearly 5' 7" is quite tall, you are looking for a model!!
I like 5 7' very much!

引用:
原帖由 carmanlamlam 於 2010-10-29 08:34 發表
tried Carmen the other day
Very tall like 5'7
Super sized ball,  SUPER!!!!
what shift ar?  thx c-hing

引用:
原帖由 happywkr 於 2008-2-19 11:33 發表

As far as I know that no fixed ML plan provided, but over half of the BGs there may let the familier customer ML provided they pay extra 1 to 3 hours massage fee or pay directly to her.  It really d ...
wanna go with a friend, he is interested in ML , what is the price?

引用:
原帖由 carmanlamlam 於 2010-10-29 08:34 AM 發表 tried Carmen the other dayVery tall like 5'7Super sized ball,  SUPER!!!!
the old carman???

any brother tried a BG named Bell b4?  how abt her service?

回復 1042# 的帖子

Which shift?

發新話題

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,本網站對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。本討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

Copyright 1997- Xocat. All Right Reserved.