±À¤¶:| Æ[¶í¥~½æ³t»¼ | ±N­x¿D¥~½æ³t»¼ | Party ¬ü­¹¨ì·| | ¨T¨®½´³»ºû­×½¨­ | ³·¦a¹u | ¦Ï¤ò¾c | ¦Ï¤ò¾c¹Ô | Online Food Ordering System | Pre Wedding Photographer |

µo·s¸ÜÃD
¥´¦L

¡§ºë¡¨·ù·| ¡V »jµï«L¤§ «í°O¥©¹JA³f¤é¥»©f

Break the table by the dick...

Spiderman... what is your comment about my suggestion... I can't wait...
¹L¥hªº¤w¤£¥Î·Q¡A­±«e¦³§ó¦h­n°l¡C¦hÂI®É¶¡¯d®a¤¤¡A¨C¤ë¤~¥hÃP¤@ÃP¡C¤£¥Î¦A·Q½Ö¹ï¿ù¡A¥u±æ¥H«á¸É¦^¹L¡C¡C¡C

You guys crazy !!!

¦Ñ¤ÓºÊ... you are the most crazy ....
it seems that you want to ´Z¤Æ ¦Û¤v....
hahaahhahaha !!!

well....hard to say.... and hard to ask......
anyway....let me try....to test a little the reaction... and let u know later....
¨S¦³¤@ºØ¬¡°Ê¹³ Fxxk those hot chicks ¯ë, Åý§Ú·Pı³o¼Ë¿E°Ê, «ä·Q¦p¦¹°_¥ñ. ¥ç§E¤ß¤§©Òµ½¤¼Áö¤E¦º¨äµS¥¼®¬.

This is Anfield ! ³o¸Ì«K¬O®Ëµá¸ô ! You'll Never Fxxk Alone !

Just introduce me to her or her "friend" first..

And just let the world roll... see if it roll to the way we want it to be... haha

I am crazy?  No... We are all crazy as we all have a Demon inside us...
¹L¥hªº¤w¤£¥Î·Q¡A­±«e¦³§ó¦h­n°l¡C¦hÂI®É¶¡¯d®a¤¤¡A¨C¤ë¤~¥hÃP¤@ÃP¡C¤£¥Î¦A·Q½Ö¹ï¿ù¡A¥u±æ¥H«á¸É¦^¹L¡C¡C¡C

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ jetspermman ©ó 2008-7-9 15:20 µoªí
I told you guys that I have changed the sitting place in the office... ...
Same situation so can only watch at night.

¦^´_ 96# ªº©«¤l

All right............. spiderman, you'd better sit back, relax, and wait for the "real time reporting" by Def on my gondola ride this afternoon..............!
ºë­^·ù·|³»¥Ê¥Ê¡A¥Ø¼Ð©ú½TµL°¾®t¡A°ã¨ì D ¤k变¥¤¶ý¡AÉÆÉƲr¸Ü¸ó°Õ°Õ¡I

Super Rain wor... and I tell you what... SZ and City A is raining even stronger than HK ar...

And I have cancelled all the site visit today... and stuck in the office... dam...

¦^´_ 106# ªº©«¤l

No problem la...............

¤µ¤é¨º©È "¸¨ª¯«Ë"................. ³£­n©M¨§»G­ô¤Wºt¤@¹õ "­·«B¦P¸ô"........! ªp¥B¡A µìµì¤µ¤é¦³·s嘅¯µ±KªZ¾¹­n¸Õ¥Î¡I

[ ¥»©«³Ì«á¥Ñ icheng609 ©ó 2008-7-10 10:13 ½s¿è ]

°¶­ô©w¾_³J... ¥ÖÃ@©ÎÄúÀë??

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Retav ©ó 2008-7-10 10:26 µoªí
°¶­ô©w¾_³J... ¥ÖÃ@©ÎÄúÀë??
¤FµL·s·N..................... ¤ÓºÊ­ô§Aªº¸ê°T实¦b¦³ D¹L®É!

Hint:

»jµï¥J²{¦b³Ì hit ªº¥ô务¬O¤°»ò¡H

No idea wor... brain stuck... more information pls...

¦^´_ 110# ªº©«¤l

«Y mission impossible, 间¿Ò¤ù¤¤ªº³Ì强¡I

Actually... due to heavy storm... I guess less customer will go to Godola today... and you and Def will definitely be so welcome by those MM... may be you could try the Pre-MP Project today first... haha

¦^´_ 112# ªº©«¤l

That's what I have been expected........... and today is the right time to fulfill our slogan "¥S§Ì¦P¤ß»ô»ôü¶"..........!

Then you should reserve a big room first...and at least 3 MM to join the party... haha

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ icheng609 ©ó 2008-7-10 11:03 µoªí
«Y mission impossible, 间¿Ò¤ù¤¤ªº³Ì强¡I
«Y mission impossible 嘅³Ì强¯µ±KªZ¾¹???

§Úı±o«Y¤H¥Ö­±¨ã?! ­ø«YªüµïÀ¹µÛ»jµï«L°²­±¨ã°µ§r. ¤ÓÃø¥H¸m«H¹À!
ºë­^·ù·|³»¥Ê¥Ê, ¥Ø¼Ð©ú½TµL°¾®t, ¥S§Ì¦P¤ß»ô»ô揸,¤k¤k²r¸Ü¸ó°Õ°Õ!

should be be the Glasses Camera... Froggie want to tape down the whole action and share to us...

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ icheng609 ©ó 2008-7-10 10:11 µoªí
No problem la...............

¤µ¤é¨º©È "¸¨ª¯«Ë"................. ³£­n©M¨§»G­ô¤Wºt¤@¹õ "­·«B¦P¸ô"........! ªp¥B¡A µìµì¤µ¤é¦³·s嘅¯µ±KªZ¾¹­n¸Õ¥Î¡I
¨º©È­·«B³£­n¤W¸ô, ¨ØªA ¨ØªA !¡@
PS : ¤S­ø±a§Ú¥h

Today  CP ¹êªp³Ì·s¤Ñ®ð report.

±K¶³¡A¦³¤p«B  
Äá¤ó26-29«×  Äá¤ó26-29«×   
«n­·4¯Å¡A¬Û¹ïÀã«×80-95%

·ÅÄÉ´£¥Ü: °½·È¥h CP brothers ¹J¹p«B¤Ñ®ð¤Á¤Å«_«B»°¸ô.
ºë­^·ù·|³»¥Ê¥Ê, ¥Ø¼Ð©ú½TµL°¾®t, ¥S§Ì¦P¤ß»ô»ô揸,¤k¤k²r¸Ü¸ó°Õ°Õ!

According to Froggie and Def_lo
¬Û¹ï«wÀã«× is 100% wor...

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Retav ©ó 2008-7-10 14:44 µoªí
According to Froggie and Def_lo
¬Û¹ï«wÀã«× is 100% wor...
«wÀã«× - good!

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Retav ©ó 2008-7-10 11:06 µoªí
Actually... due to heavy storm... I guess less customer will go to Godola today... and you and Def will definitely be so welcome by those MM... may be you could try the Pre-MP Project today first... h ...
Then why didn't you call me to go together? You've definitely missed a golden chance!
ºë­^·ù·|³»¥Ê¥Ê¡A¥Ø¼Ð©ú½TµL°¾®t¡A¥S§Ì¦P¤ß»ô»ô揸¡A¤k¤k²r¸Ü¸ó°Õ°Õ¡I

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Retav ©ó 2008-7-10 09:57 µoªí
Super Rain wor... and I tell you what... SZ and City A is raining even stronger than HK ar...

And I have cancelled all the site visit today... and stuck in the office... dam...
«¢! ¶§¥ú´¶·Ó, ÅΨì"luck"¥Ö!!

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ³Á­}¤å ©ó 2008-7-10 12:07 µoªí

«Y mission impossible 嘅³Ì强¯µ±KªZ¾¹???

§Úı±o«Y¤H¥Ö­±¨ã?! ­ø«YªüµïÀ¹µÛ»jµï«L°²­±¨ã°µ§r. ¤ÓÃø¥H¸m«H¹À!  
¨ä¹ê«Y§Ú¦Pµìµì¦U¦Û¿ï¤k¤W,µM«á¦U¦Û§ê¦³¨Æ¦æ¥X©Ð,¦A±a¤W¤H¥Ö­±¨ã§ê¹ï¤è¦æ¤J¹ï¤è¶¡©Ð,Ä~Äò¤U¶°,¹ê¦æ¤¬´«partner¤j­p!

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ³Á­}¤å ©ó 2008-7-10 14:41 µoªí
Today  CP ¹êªp³Ì·s¤Ñ®ð report.

±K¶³¡A¦³¤p«B  
Äá¤ó26-29«×  Äá¤ó26-29«×   
«n­·4¯Å¡A¬Û¹ïÀã«×80-95%

·ÅÄÉ´£¥Ü: °½·È¥h CP brothers ¹J¹p«B¤Ñ®ð¤Á¤Å«_«B»°¸ô.
µ´¹ï¥¿½T!°½·È¥hCP¤d¸U­n¤p¤ß,°½·È¥h²Ä«×·f¸¥¥J´Nµ´¹ïÉN¦³©È!

report ©O ????

§Ö¨Ç§Ö¨Ç !!!!!!!!!!!
¨S¦³¤@ºØ¬¡°Ê¹³ Fxxk those hot chicks ¯ë, Åý§Ú·Pı³o¼Ë¿E°Ê, «ä·Q¦p¦¹°_¥ñ. ¥ç§E¤ß¤§©Òµ½¤¼Áö¤E¦º¨äµS¥¼®¬.

This is Anfield ! ³o¸Ì«K¬O®Ëµá¸ô ! You'll Never Fxxk Alone !

µo·s¸ÜÃD

­«­nÁn©ú¡G¥»°Q½×°Ï¬O¥H§Y®É¤W¸ü¯d¨¥ªº¤è¦¡¹B§@¡A¥»ºô¯¸¹ï©Ò¦³¯d¨¥ªº¯u¹ê©Ê¡B§¹¾ã©Ê¤Î¥ß³õµ¥¡A¤£­t¥ô¦óªk«ß³d¥ô¡C¦Ó¤@¤Á¯d¨¥¤§¨¥½×¥u¥Nªí¯d¨¥ªÌ­Ó¤H·N¨£¡A¨Ã«D¥»ºô¯¸¤§¥ß³õ¡A¥Î¤á¤£À³«H¿à¤º®e¡A¨ÃÀ³¦Û¦æ§PÂ_¤º®e¤§¯u¹ê©Ê¡C©ó¦³Ãö±¡§Î¤U¡A¥Î¤áÀ³´M¨D±M·~·N¨£(¦p¯A¤ÎÂåÀø¡Bªk«ß©Î§ë¸êµ¥°ÝÃD)¡C¥Ñ©ó¥»°Q½×°Ï¨ü¨ì¡u§Y®É¤W¸ü¯d¨¥¡v¹B§@¤è¦¡©Ò³W­­¡A¬G¤£¯à§¹¥þºÊ¹î©Ò¦³¯d¨¥¡A­YŪªÌµo²{¦³¯d¨¥¥X²{°ÝÃD¡A½ÐÁpµ¸§Ú­Ì¡C¥»°Q½×°Ï¦³Åv§R°£¥ô¦ó¯d¨¥¤Î©Úµ´¥ô¦ó¤H¤h¤W¸ü¯d¨¥¡A¦P®É¥ç¦³¤£§R°£¯d¨¥ªºÅv§Q¡C¤Á¤Å¼¶¼g²Ê¨¥Â©»y¡B½ÚÁ½¡B´è¬V¦â±¡¼É¤O©Î¤H¨­§ðÀ»ªº¨¥½×¡A·q½Ð¦Û«ß¡C¥»ºô¯¸«O¯d¤@¤Áªk«ßÅv§Q¡C

Copyright 1997- Xocat. All Right Reserved.