推介:| 修理頂蓬布 | Mediator course | Hypnosis course | Dream Interpretation | NLP | English course |

發新話題
打印

[原創] 集安-哈囉喂 Party

引用:
原帖由 7-siu 於 2008-10-3 09:49 發表
Dai Hoi can get 3 dosages everytime. It is him which matters. Might be the same girl to me can I only get 1 or 2 shots. It is because I am not "the man with the golden gun !!!"
I am hungry enough to have 3 dosages but usually, the 1st dosage would not start until 2am..  After finshing, it was already 3am, needed to sleep until the next morning for morning dosage. THerefore, it is quite impossible for me to have 3 dosages unless I could start earlier, like 10pm. haha..

10pm: 1st dosage, go back to K and play
2am  : 2nd dosage
8am : 3rd dosage

it is like taking medicine.. but it is done by injection!!

引用:
原帖由 hongkonger 於 2008-10-3 10:06 發表

你無來那次
湖北妹, 有3分似陳慧珊, 7分似伏明霞
高頭大碼、長腿中波
又錯失左好野。。。
不過好似好多DG場0既DJ都係湖北(尤其是比較好果D)。。。
唔知係咪佢地古惑D。。。識得放長線釣水魚呢?

引用:
原帖由 denny2000 於 2008-10-3 11:41 發表

I am hungry enough to have 3 dosages but usually, the 1st dosage would not start until 2am..  After finshing, it was already 3am, needed to sleep until the next morning for morning dosage. THerefo ...
哩個玩法。。要你住間酒店就响你同一座樓。。唔係就無辦法玩完仲番去唱K。。。

相關搜索目錄: 酒店

引用:
原帖由 simonkok 於 2008-10-3 11:34 發表

宜家有D甘肯聽指示。。。0既囡囡己經唔錯喇。。。
起碼唔會。。。嫌三嫌四。。
系呀。。雖然很年青。好有職業道德既。。還會叫兩聲。。不知是等錢用還是狼狗教得好。。老叫我再找她。。

引用:
原帖由 denny2000 於 2008-10-3 11:41 發表

I am hungry enough to have 3 dosages but usually, the 1st dosage would not start until 2am..  After finshing, it was already 3am, needed to sleep until the next morning for morning dosage. THerefo ...
甘安排又几好渥。。不過通常都不回十點鐘就先去一下馬的。。住同一酒店時要試試。。若過不好還可以及時換嗎添。。

引用:
原帖由 Haidada 於 2008-10-3 12:03 發表

My friend tried this last time..  It was in DM (CA).  When he walked back to the hotel room next door to make phone call to his tiger, one of his girls followed him (he got 2 to sit). Once he finished his call, the girl raped him...   He was an accountant and thought that if he got another girl to stay overnight, he had to pay 5+8 but if he got this girl, he only needed to pay 8.  The choice was obvious and the girl got what she wanted. Clever girl...  Anyway, the girl was good and delivered the 2nd and 3rd dosage...  

引用:
原帖由 Haidada 於 2008-10-3 12:03 發表

或者我地可以租一間短房,兩三個人分黎做炮房。。。
我都算古九寒。。喇掛。。。

引用:
原帖由 simonkok 於 2008-10-3 12:37 發表

或者我地可以租一間短房,兩三個人分黎做炮房。。。
我都算古九寒。。喇掛。。。
no la, we did it already!   haha, we are not cheap, but we spend what we need to spend.

引用:
原帖由 denny2000 於 2008-10-3 12:38 發表

no la, we did it already!   haha, we are not cheap, but we spend what we need to spend.
唔通玩埋changing partner!!!

引用:
原帖由 denny2000 於 2008-10-3 12:07 發表

My friend tried this last time..  It was in DM (CA).  When he walked back to the hotel room next door to make phone call to his tiger, one of his girls followed him (he got 2 to sit). Once he fini ...
Now I think it is a very good idea to do an early shot first....let's think more about it:-

Sit 1 MM - one shot and check if okay = 500, if good ON 500+300 = 800
            if MM no good send away and try another MM.
Sit 2 MM - try 1 MM 1 Q first 500, if no good take another MM for 1 Q = 500, or
            2nd MM ON = 800, total 800 + 500 = 1300,
           or 500 + 500 = 1,000.
            If first MM okay then ON =total 800 + 200 tip for another MM, total 1,000.

I think it is quite good to sit two MMs and do each a shot because even for ON, the morning Q is mostly no fun at all....

引用:
原帖由 simonkok 於 2008-10-3 12:44 發表

唔通玩埋changing partner!!!
清蒸 partner
玲瓏骰子安紅豆, 入骨傷思知不知

引用:
原帖由 Haidada 於 2008-10-3 12:45 發表

Now I think it is a very good idea to do an early shot first....let's think more about it:-

Sit 1 MM - one shot and check if okay = 500, if good ON 500+300 = 800
            if MM no good send ...
Hai gor,
your calculation is right-on.  However, do watch out that if too many brothers decide to have an early shot, then the K. will be quite empty...

I like morning Q very much since the alcohol has evaporated much...  

Simon gor,
Not changing partner lor.  Just 1 pair first and 2nd pair after 1st pair finished.

引用:
原帖由 denny2000 於 2008-10-3 13:16 發表

Hai gor,
your calculation is right-on.  However, do watch out that if too many brothers decide to have an early shot, then the K. will be quite empty...

I like morning Q very much since the a ...
咦。。。執房阿嬸唔會challenge你咩?
通常第一pair一出門口,甘佢地就入去清理房間。然後鎖門。。。
第二pair好可能食閉門羹。。。

over! over!!
什麼時候再去?
我要見DJ

引用:
原帖由 simonkok 於 2008-10-3 15:13 發表

咦。。。執房阿嬸唔會challenge你咩?
通常第一pair一出門口,甘佢地就入去清理房間。然後鎖門。。。
第二pair好可能食閉門羹。。。
In fact, we did not rent any hourly room. There were 3 of us, 1 having a room to stay overnight. My friend and I who had to report duty (at home) used his room.  We were also worried about the hotel not willing to change towels but they did.. Of course, we tried to tidy up the bed after the exercise like the sauna room ah-sim did (no cleaning of bedsheet though).   That's why my friend told us not to spill any spxxm or get the girls too high!

相關搜索目錄: Cleaning

引用:
原帖由 Haidada 於 2008-10-2 20:34 發表

幾星期前去大連一個滿族的就主動要第二此。。是第一次半小時後。。還是第一次遇到這樣大食MM。。
十二月的行程主要是K﹐ 還是 S N呢。。﹖﹖
大連 is it a good place for fun?  I remembered dai hai gor and nz men post some nice reports, saying girls are cooler, but many of them are tall, long legs and hungry inside the hotel rooms.  I plan to go for an "incentive" trip end this year with my friend, location not decided yet.  In fact, it is not an incentive trip, but more a "consolation trip" after losing so much in the stock market

Back Online

Hi, I am back online. Thanks to those who have shown support. I do not wish to explain much. In nay case, I will use both accounts to login from time to time.

"007" left office at noon rushing to DG probably in hunger for sex.

引用:
原帖由 denny2000 於 2008-10-3 16:00 發表

大連 is it a good place for fun?  I remembered dai hai gor and nz men post some nice reports, saying girls are cooler, but many of them are tall, long legs and hungry inside the hotel rooms.  I pl ...
Yes, I always have great fun in Dalian, much better those in CP/CA.
But of course it is too far away and only on business trip I go. The hotel is more expansive now, before it was around 600 and it is now more than 1,000.
K is more expensive also compared to CP/CA and MMs are 1,200 ON.

引用:
原帖由 denny2000 於 2008-10-3 13:16 發表

Hai gor,

I like morning Q very much since the a ...
May just try it tomorrow, booked already the K in the hotel when I am staying...

引用:
原帖由 Treblefly三飛男 於 2008-10-3 16:10 發表
Hi, I am back online. Thanks to those who have shown support. I do not wish to explain much. In nay case, I will use both accounts to login from time to time.

"007" left office at noon rushing to D ...
Welcome back...why call him 007   , he is going to have 3 play tonight la..
tomorrow it will be FL hotel and K there...

引用:
原帖由 Haidada 於 2008-10-3 16:26 發表

May just try it tomorrow, booked already the K in the hotel when I am staying...
見你地節目甘豐富。。我祗可以眼淚在心裡流。。

引用:
原帖由 hongkonger 於 2008-10-3 15:46 發表
over! over!!
什麼時候再去?
我要見DJ
你幾時轉性去溝DJ?

引用:
原帖由 Haidada 於 2008-10-3 16:25 發表

Yes, I always have great fun in Dalian, much better those in CP/CA.
But of course it is too far away and only on business trip I go. The hotel is more expansive now, before it was around 600 and  ...
It seems like ChongQing is at shanghai price..!!

This weekend, going to OsXXX again...?

引用:
原帖由 denny2000 於 2008-10-3 16:41 發表

It seems like ChongQing is at shanghai price..!!

This weekend, going to OsXXX again...?
This weekend is Humen...

引用:
原帖由 simonkok 於 2008-10-3 16:29 發表

見你地節目甘豐富。。我祗可以眼淚在心裡流。。
You have lunch box ma...

發新話題

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,本網站對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。本討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

Copyright 1997- Xocat. All Right Reserved.