推介:| 學英文 | Esse益生菌護膚品 | 駿寶燃氣工程 Chun Po Gas | 解夢分析師證書 | 銅鑼灣乾炒牛河 |

發新話題
打印

[桑拿浴室] Hong Kong Rainbow

本主題被作者加入到個人文集中
visited last week , it was really quiet.
saw 2 customers including myself at around 10:30pm

Just take a seat

回復 101# 的帖子

yes. it is what I heard as well.

to whitekitty, yes. someone did ask me $400 tips one month ago, but of course I rejected.

$300- is enough!

some low profile customer may go straight to massage room instead of waiting room. better to count # of shoes on shoe stand instead of ppl in waiting room

回復 106# 的帖子

ching
Yes, some bgs have unbelievable expectation and the gut to ask for $400. Hey, but may be that's because some rich guys give them big tips so they expect everyone will tip them like that.

Does anyone of you find a good reason (bg) to visit this place again?  thanks

by the way, 36 is not MCOT.

回復 107# 的帖子

many yrs ago at Windsor (before reopen), my friend and I went and share a room. 2 bg keep talking and talking and about her customer A gave them $500 tips and so.... even I was fresh in massage, I know they ask for $500 tips from us implicitly. I wasnt stupid but just $100-200 tips.

After that, if I will ask to massage in separate room to avoid massage keep talking and talking.

引用:
原帖由 super88 於 2010-10-1 18:42 發表
many yrs ago at Windsor (before reopen), my friend and I went and share a room. 2 bg keep talking and talking and about her customer A gave them $500 tips and so.... even I was fresh in massage, I kno ...
Before Windsor reopened (as Spa). under the old  owners and management,
there were management problems. Management kept changing because of more-than-one ownership background.
But now the ownership of Windsor Spa, though again not in a single person,
is much more united than the old ownership, and exercises collective supervision
and direction of the current management.

相關搜索目錄: SPA

引用:
原帖由 白貓兒 於 2010-9-30 09:16 AM 發表

previously a few bgs there request tip as much as 400,
so i hear.
呢檔野如果有人話「古色古香」我就唔同意,只不過地方細,擺了木製仿古桌椅,講裝修是點都唔及尖東大場或炮台山的新溫莎水療。

唯一好處是地點偏僻,一定唔會俾人撞見;但佢其實以齋場做號召,咁就算俾人撞見又如何?(男人老狗去骨場,天經地道啦,)怕醜乎?

講番服務,職員除了水池外,我覺得佢地當你透明(就算無客都係,服務差。)
我唔知佢服侍開乜野四叔六叔九叔,總之我依照門口個價入場,俾足錢就係。(並有權批佢服務好壞。)

第一次日間去,俾正價,如此吊腳地點、服務差,收咁既價,唔話貴我真係再找唔到其他形容詞。
Dup 功算 OKAY,但若以齋場掛帥,我就覺得好普通;好難立足。

第二次夜晚優惠價去,雖然平,但個骨女獅子開大口,要告每鐘$200貼士,同埋我 Dup鐘,佢最後至提供Part 2,焗我加鐘,如此,埋單剩俾佢貼士都600大元,錢我照俾,(開到口我唔會同歡場人講價,至多無下次。)

最後,三個鐘錢、三個鐘貼士,水池,成$1,200至走得。真係索性去海天、尖東好過。

講裝修、毛巾、房間,比唔上新溫莎水療。可能佢地真係靠大毫客。

相關搜索目錄: 裝修 水療

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

所以我早就懷疑初初推幾條threads 又為會員加分的新手係鳝
推供bg no 對會員雖有用, 但 bg 苛索代支.

某某君當日我係蕴莎撞翻, 我提起此事, 他只有苦笑.

Brother Whitekitty. That means you didn't been there?

引用:
原帖由 30-30 於 2010-10-6 01:19 發表
Brother Whitekitty. That means you didn't been there?
未轉手前有去過.

引用:
原帖由 Park2010 於 2010-10-6 03:14 AM 發表
各位 C Hing , 甘鉦鴭MRainBow V有内容啊? 请多多指教。

感激!!!
香港Rainbow的價錢一 d唔平,加埋苛索代支,骨女在完鐘時會話佢收開每鐘二百或150,問你會俾幾多?然後趁你仲在房內,打電話向鐘房報條數。而且 d 女也不後生,將個鐘錢加代支可以去尖沙咀場做兩個機餐。

回復 117# 的帖子

Anyone knows where is YY?

回復 119# 的帖子

Thank you very much, Ching.

都有一排無幫襯.....之前貪佢少人,特價時報又早, 唔嘈, 可以慢慢嘆.... locker 服務亦係其中一間最貼身同有誠意的(可能係人的關係....).

不過, 如果雙鐘400代支, 又真係有點兒那個.....起碼對我d窮鬼黎講!

引用:
原帖由 carmanlamlam 於 2010-10-22 08:40 發表
tips still up to you
i normally pay $300
sometimes some really wrose one, i will pay $100-$200
Yes, u can get GOOD service with $300- already!    Though some greedy ones asked for more.

My second post!
(first post wrongly posted in the Kln Rainbow thread)

I have visited Rainbow a few times, with just so-so experience, I don't want to list out those BGs as men's taste varies and those BGs may be just NMCOT, and they still need to earn for their living...

Until recently I tried Yxxx, she's definitely MCOT!  I will re-mark her after exploring a few more options at this parlour.

Appearance
Okay pretty face (at least young looking), sweet and soft voice, thin but not an apron , slender body, her silky smooth thin legs was a crime!

Service wise
Part one was up to standard with okay force, she used her finger force quite a lot.  I am used to average to large force and I was very tired that day after weeks of post-3am OT work, her massage has met my expectation and I feel relaxed and refreshed after her massage.

Part two was good, I tend to sit up and have hugs and touches during the course, while some BGs may reject it, she allowed me to do so albeit initially she did asked me a few times (in tender manner) why not lie down to enjoy.  Her little waist and smoooooth legs had been lethal to me, I simply couldn't have my hands off!  Time was already up when she came back from washing hands after the fireworks, pity that I could not have a further few minutes massage after the nice part two service.

My thought
Rainbow is a good place for relaxation, I particularly like its peaceful atmosphere.  It's quiet and not too crowded, with nice looking BGs (sure it will depend on your luck as in all other massage parlours) of okay to good massage skill and enjoyable part two service, definitely a different class from most, if not all, 141 and USB.  With a cost of merely $7xx for two parts after 8pm, its price/quality has surpassed many massage parlours in HK Island and I will recommend it to my friends without hesitation.

many staff left bor.
Coco still there?

Ann's service not good, i think.   

回復 125# 的帖子

Somehow Ann has been quite nice to me, her legs are gorgeous

I didnt have much communication with the other captain, even not knowing her name... most of the time she's off when I visited (I mostly visit near 1am).

發新話題

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,本網站對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。本討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

Copyright 1997- Xocat. All Right Reserved.