推介:| 懷孕輻射 | 頭暈輻射 | 失眠輻射 | 頭疼輻射 | 腦腫瘤輻射 | 記憶障礙輻射 | 耳損傷輻射 | 抑鬱輻射 | Celine Bags | 嬰兒用品 | Loewe Bag |

發新話題
打印

[原創] Today at Rainbow Sauna

本主題被作者加入到個人文集中
我作日去到, 休息室差唔多Full House

回復 1451# 的帖子

HSI UP UP UP

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

引用:
原帖由 happywkr 於 2011-7-28 14:28 發表 Very happy to meet a new BG named Fanny recently, face look ok and figuare is first class, slim and with lovely big boobs, she worked at veg sauna before and her massage skill is very good, to enjoy f ...
After reading a lot of ching reporting the Fanny, I have booked her at last wed. She give me a new experience of pt 2.... I am really satify of her service and I think I will re-call her once again. Instead of big boobs. Her reaction is very natural compare with cha cha. Although I didn't visit rainbow so many time but I really like their service and the style to treat customer. They always make you feel comfort when you visit them.

can chings describe difference between Plans A, B and C ?

hi everyone i am new here, just wondering like ching mentioned above for the sercret plan, how much should i bring into the room then? and is it every bg will offer this service?

回復 1461# 的帖子

I don't think you will have extra service from BG beside standard one during first few visit.
And I do think even you ask about it, they will refuse if you are stranger.
So no need to ask too much here, just enjoy this place first.

cccccccccccc

原來SUN係會洗池....

thanks C Hing
i went there last saturday and finally tried brother's recommendation
and I got plan C in my first visit
good good good!!!!

引用:
原帖由 makemyday 於 2011-9-12 13:06 發表 thanks C Hingi went there last saturday and finally tried brother's recommendationand I got plan C in my first visit good good good!!!!
Which no. you try??

Can you share report?

better not mentioin the bg #
just one of the bgs in this post
young, talk, pretty, big boobs

first time there, first one hour is normal dup, of course not very professional but ok in Rainbow
then start touching me, rpp, balls toplessly
and she provide BM on my chest, kissing, hugging and really turn me on
and I took off her panties and I aksed her if she provides open big
of course she said yes at that moment
we didnt mentioned the exact price but as brother mentioned here, it should be around 1K
and I gave her 1K at the end in the room

引用:
原帖由 Crespo 於 2011-9-2 17:33 發表
After reading a lot of ching reporting the Fanny, I have booked her at last wed. She give me a new experience of pt 2.... I am really satify of her service and I think I will re-call her once  ...
Same feeling with you, she is my current favourite.  Just tried another new one but not my COP, need to look for some more good new favourite BGs as the replacement of my pass favourite such as Dada and Irene, heard that they have been privatised by richmen!!

It seems quite at this thread recently, not sure whether C Hings visit it in person less often?

引用:
原帖由 carmanlamlam 於 2011-10-3 13:30 發表
Fanny is good
try her last month
nice body, tall, nice legs
very good reaction
tried, agreed.

her legs are particularly sexy

how old is Fanny?

發新話題

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,本網站對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。本討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

Copyright 1997- Xocat. All Right Reserved.