推介:| 調解員課程 | Makeup Course | Hypnosis course | English course | NLP training | cissp cisa cism | 營養學課程 |

142 123456
發新話題
打印

[原創] 井底蛙遊踪之十 ---- 游泳令人健康的 SH SN

Yes... i still remember the YD Hotel Room when last time I play with 7-siu... it is good... the room is super good attitude... big, clean and new... definitely worth...
過去的已不用想,面前有更多要追。多點時間留家中,每月才去鬆一鬆。不用再想誰對錯,只望以後補回過。。。

引用:
原帖由 colorbhk 於 2008-6-13 11:55 發表

canon room or cannon room
if you try canon room this time, try the NIKON room next time
Where is my CONTAX room.............?

引用:
原帖由 icheng609 於 2008-6-13 14:01 發表
Where is my CONTAX room.............?
And where's my Olympus, Sony, Minota,....room!!

It is right beside the Pentax Room and opposite to Ricoh Room... not hard to find...

And they got Leica room too but the room charge is double...

引用:
原帖由 Retav 於 2008-6-13 14:30 發表
It is right beside the Pentax Room and opposite to Ricoh Room... not hard to find...

And they got Leica room too but the room charge is double...
Well, the room charge for Hasselblad will the be tripled or even quadripled!!!!!

引用:
原帖由 def_lo 於 2008-6-13 14:27 發表

And where's my Olympus, Sony, Minota,....room!!
Minolta.................執咗啦, 賣咗比索尼!

引用:
原帖由 def_lo 於 2008-6-13 14:32 發表

Well, the room charge for Hasselblad will the be tripled or even quadripled!!!!!
No la... this room is restricted for Super VIP only...

And yes.. the Sony room is merged with Minolta room...

引用:
原帖由 icheng609 於 2008-6-13 14:33 發表

Minolta.................執鱁捸A 賣髐騏薔均I
冇執, 相機部買魕j
我係車神

引用:
原帖由 icheng609 於 2008-6-13 09:10 發表
Ella is not the ...
You had a good experience but others seem BAD!

Ad in newspaper again, they are very aggressive but during this windy season..............

引用:
原帖由 TaiChiSword 於 2008-6-13 02:35 發表

I agree with 7-Siu.  Maybe it was my really bad-luck day.  To be fair to the girl and the management (except to their response to my request and kept me waiting for an hour before telling Ell ...
Frankly speaking, GF is GF and SN lady is SN style.

But as you said, you can appreciate she is not those professional who can pretend for you.

引用:
原帖由 Happy+Man 於 2008-6-14 10:27 發表
Ad in newspaper again, they are very aggressive but during this windy season..............
Business is dropping?

呢閒 SN 就係香記大酒店後面吧,我諗都有成10年 lor ... Kmy 一直以為係正場 tim ...

相關搜索目錄: 酒店

引用:
原帖由 KMY89 於 2008-6-14 22:09 發表
呢閒 SN 就係香記大酒店後面吧,我諗都有成10年 lor ... Kmy 一直以為係正場 tim ...  
可能以前係.............. 不過而家有所改变!

相關搜索目錄: 酒店

Met the Legend , finally !

Some days agao. called the SN to make sure that Ella is back, and was guaranteed she is back, but I as asked whether I wanted the Class A !)*  or Class B !)*, a bit confused as I had no idea they had the same number for two classes.  I guess Ella has to be Class A.

When I got to SZ, called the SN again, and confirmed that if Ella is not on duty, I will leave.  Got guaratneed she is the one on their web site.

When she walked in the door, whoa, not bad at all.  Not that tall, but when she looks at you, there is a devil coming out from her eyes.

Got to go now, continue later

Meetint Ella - continue

Before undressing, she gave me a big hug and very warm french kiss.  Apparently, she put on some peppermint lipstick so her lips tasted like chewing gum, which is refreshin.  The it was all the standard from washing to the bed.  But the thing is, she really showed enjoyed it very much doing with you.  After the first time, she was kept kissing me for a long long time and body gesture suggested she wanted more !

I told her about the unhappy experience last week and she was upset and kept asking me which girl was it so that she would "re-train" her. I said it was OK, no point in punishing her now or even to put a fine on her, I know these SNs can be very harsh in putting a fine on the girls.

One thing about this SN, rooms are really awful.  There are only a few big rooms even among the so-called VIP rooms and you have to book them well in advance.  The room I had was pathetic and there was not even a bed-side cabinet for Ella to put her stuff !!  I cannot imagine what the ordinary room looks like !

good~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

142 123456
發新話題

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,本網站對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。本討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

Copyright 1997- Xocat. All Right Reserved.