±À¤¶:| UGG | baby product | MD skinical | Àô«O³U­q³y | PROTOP | Üt§Q¨Èªü°Ç»á¤â¤u¥j¨m | UGG Boots | Sheepskin Boots |

µo·s¸ÜÃD
¥´¦L

[­ì³Ð] ¡§ºë¡¨ ·ù·| ¡V ¿W¾Ô­^°Ó @ City A !!!!!!

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ newkid ©ó 2008-9-4 10:26 µoªí
¦U¦ì¤j¤j,
¨ä¹ê¤W¥hª±³Ì¤Ö­n¥Î´X¦h­ÓÄÁ©O?
¦]®É¶¡¦nºò, §Ú¦h¼Æ¦b´ä°½¸õ.
¦ý¨£§A¦aD³ø§iËݧl¤Þ......

ÁÂÁÂ
4 hours including round trip by railway at SZ will be enough.

wa... don't be so rush... 4.5 hour... give a little time find taxi and walk instead of run.. haha
¹L¥hªº¤w¤£¥Î·Q¡A­±«e¦³§ó¦h­n°l¡C¦hÂI®É¶¡¯d®a¤¤¡A¨C¤ë¤~¥hÃP¤@ÃP¡C¤£¥Î¦A·Q½Ö¹ï¿ù¡A¥u±æ¥H«á¸É¦^¹L¡C¡C¡C

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Retav ©ó 2008-9-4 11:17 µoªí
wa... don't be so rush... 4.5 hour... give a little time find taxi and walk instead of run.. haha
............. and some time for buying dvds too!

we won't buy 4¥J like you... we are the actor in 4¥J...
¹L¥hªº¤w¤£¥Î·Q¡A­±«e¦³§ó¦h­n°l¡C¦hÂI®É¶¡¯d®a¤¤¡A¨C¤ë¤~¥hÃP¤@ÃP¡C¤£¥Î¦A·Q½Ö¹ï¿ù¡A¥u±æ¥H«á¸É¦^¹L¡C¡C¡C

¬Ý±z­Ìªº³ø§iJJ³£´Â´â«k«k¡A´X®É¦³§Ö°{‰[¥Xµo§r¡HPM §Ú¦n¶Ü??

Kids, share some of the normal schedule to you...

1400 On board to a train to City P in SZ station
1425 Arrive City P...
1435 Arrive your targetted SN
1500 Start working your health after you choose the partner and if there is no need to wait for room (in most of the place, you don't have to wait if you booked the room in advance) (but in some place... you still need to wait hell)
1700 Finished the health test...
1800 Include all the travel time and wait time.. you should arrive in SZ

Then add your time to back home and add you time to get prepare to face your tiger or mother...

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Retav ©ó 2008-9-4 11:38 µoªí

1400 On board to a train to City P in SZ station
1425 Arrive City P...
1435 Arrive your targetted SN
1500 Start working your health after you ch ...
ËݸԺÉ..............? ¦]¦í±ÐÃa¤H§r¡I

­øÃa¤SÂI±o¾¤¤j©O... ha ha ha

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ newkid ©ó 2008-9-4 10:26 µoªí
¦U¦ì¤j¤j,
¨ä¹ê¤W¥hª±³Ì¤Ö­n¥Î´X¦h­ÓÄÁ©O?
¦]®É¶¡¦nºò, §Ú¦h¼Æ¦b´ä°½¸õ.
¦ý¨£§A¦aD³ø§iËݧl¤Þ......

ÁÂÁÂ
¤j­ô¤j¤j¡AÅwªï¥[¤J°Q½×¦æ¦C¡I¡I
ºë­^·ù·|³»¥Ê¥Ê¡A¥Ø¼Ð©ú½TµL°¾®t¡A¥S§Ì¦P¤ß»ô»ô揸¡A¤k¤k²r¸Ü¸ó°Õ°Õ¡I

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ¤«©³µì ©ó 2008-9-4 11:22 µoªí

............. and some time for buying dvds too!
Then make it for 5 hours la.  Shold be enough for tea too!!

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ newkid ©ó 2008-9-4 12:25 µoªí

¦hÁÂ, ¦ý§Ú¥u«Y¤@­Ó¤S«wÀã¤SÉN«§Áx¬J¤H, ®a¤¤¦Ñªê­«­nCHECK±o¦nºò,
©Ò¥H¨ü­ø°_"¤j­ô¤j¤j"©O­ÓºÙ©I

§Úçܧڭn­p¹ºµf¤@¬q®É¶¡, «OÃÒ¸UµL¤@¥¢¥ý¥i¥Xµo, ¨ì®É§Æ±æ¦U¤j­ô¤ñ
D´£¥Ü§Ú©O­Ó·s«O°Õ
Share with us more la.  We are all with similar background as you do.  Eventually, wer all can enjoy very much!!

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Retav ©ó 2008-9-4 11:38 µoªí
Yes, seems too much hard work and very tight schedule.

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ newkid ©ó 2008-9-4 12:20 µoªí
¥t¥~¤W­±¥Õ¸Ü¥i¥H¶Ü?

§ÚD´¶³q¸Ü¯u«Yh:" /> h:" />
¸Õ¹L«Y¥_¨Ê¦P¤W®ü¤ñ¤H­n¨D»¡¥Õ¸Ü, ¦]Ê\¦a­«¥i¥H¦ô¤U,
´¶³q¸ÜÊ\¦a´N¯u«YÅ¥­ø©ú
We can show you some places staffed with Cantonese speaking managers.  But of course, if you restrict your choice of nui to Cantonese speaking only, then your choices will be limited!!

¬ÛÃö·j¯Á¥Ø¿ý: ´¶³q¸Ü

¦^´_ 139# ªº©«¤l

We can guide you how to plan it carefully too!!

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ def_lo ©ó 2008-9-4 21:48 µoªí
We can guide you how to plan it carefully too!!
I know there are many experts here!

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ peninsula ©ó 2008-9-4 21:59 µoªí

I know there are many experts here!
Then do you need our help to make your dream come true?!

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ def_lo ©ó 2008-9-4 22:05 µoªí

Then do you need our help to make your dream come true?!
I don't know exactly what's the problem troubling Bro. Pen, but he has been absent from our activities for such a long time.

some of the service provider provide "no trace" roaming... when someone call you, they will hear a normal ring tone and don't know you are not in hK

Then spread out the news that there is problem with the cellphone (such as defective battery) such that the power sometimes drains very quickly without cause.

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ newkid ©ó 2008-9-5 10:01 µoªí
¹q¦ÀÃa©O­Ó­È¤f, ¤w¶i¦æ±Ð¨|¦¨¨â­Ó¬P´Á°Õ, Ê\³£À³¸Ó«H¥ª,
¥ò¥s§Ú¶R­Ó·s¹q¸Ü²K, §Úºò§A¸Ü­ø¦n°Õ
Being environmental conscious, we should not change the cellphone so often bor! (another excuse)

¬ÛÃö·j¯Á¥Ø¿ý: ¹q¦À

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ newkid ©ó 2008-9-5 10:01 µoªí
¹q¦ÀÃa©O­Ó­È¤f, ¤w¶i¦æ±Ð¨|¦¨¨â­Ó¬P´Á°Õ, Ê\³£À³¸Ó«H¥ª,
¥ò¥s§Ú¶R­Ó·s¹q¸Ü²K, §Úºò§A¸Ü­ø¦n°Õ
±Ð¨|«Ü­«­n! ¬Æ¦Ü¥­®É¤£­n²Ä¤@®É¶¡±µ, ¿ð 3 mins call her back, Tiger gets used to it ³y¦¨¤@ºØ²ßºD«Ü­«­n.

¬ÛÃö·j¯Á¥Ø¿ý: ¹q¦À
ºë­^·ù·|³»¥Ê¥Ê, ¥Ø¼Ð©ú½TµL°¾®t, ¥S§Ì¦P¤ß»ô»ô揸,¤k¤k²r¸Ü¸ó°Õ°Õ!

All scaffodings should be tailor-made and fit each individual's requirement...........

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ³Á­}¤å ©ó 2008-9-5 10:41 µoªí

±Ð¨|«Ü­«­n! ¬Æ¦Ü¥­®É¤£­n²Ä¤@®É¶¡±µ, ¿ð 3 mins call her back, Tiger gets used to it ³y¦¨¤@ºØ²ßºD«Ü­«­n.
Yes, education is very important.  But don't educate her that you'll call back within mins.  You can't really call back from China without showing your caller ID.  Even if you use your roaming number to call, there is a prefix of +852 to your mobile number, which is normally not shown when you call from HK!!

The best thing is to educate her that you're not available to answer phone during meeting.  Turn it off and divert the call to voice mail.  Prepare your tiger that you'll be in meeting out of your office for a whole afternoon.  Turn off your phone and enjoy!

Having done so, you can avoid:-

1. Poor signal in CN especially when you're on the train to and from City P, then even if your call is diverted to CN mobile with HK ringtone, your tiger will hear a Putonghua speaking lady saying that you cannot be reached at the moment.

2. If you tell your tiger that you're out of office, then she will not call you at your office number.

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ newkid ©ó 2008-9-5 09:47 µoªí

¦hÁ¦U¦ì¤j­ô

­º¥ý¦U¦ìÂI¸Ñ¨M¹q¸Ü©O­Ó°ÝÃD, ¦Ñªê·|¥¢ÅåµL¯«¥´¤ñ§Ú§j´X¥y´N¦¬½u.
¦pÅ¥­ø¨ì¹q¸Ü´N­n¸Ñµª¤@µf.

¦n¦b§Ú¤w±Ð¾É¥ªÊ\§Ú¶}·|·|­øÅ¥¹q¸Ü.

¦pªG10¤ë¥i¦¨¦æ´N ...
It seems that you'll have a lot of questions to ask.  Go to the following link, which recorded all our discussion on steal jump:-

http://forum.timway.com/f/viewthread.php?tid=183176&extra=&highlight=%2Bjetspermman&page=6

Enjoy!!

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ newkid ©ó 2008-9-5 12:19 µoªí
thanks a lot.

¦¨30ª©, ­nºCºCÚ»
Ãø¬°¤H哋¼g¨¬ 30 ª©°Õ¡I

µo·s¸ÜÃD

­«­nÁn©ú¡G¥»°Q½×°Ï¬O¥H§Y®É¤W¸ü¯d¨¥ªº¤è¦¡¹B§@¡A¥»ºô¯¸¹ï©Ò¦³¯d¨¥ªº¯u¹ê©Ê¡B§¹¾ã©Ê¤Î¥ß³õµ¥¡A¤£­t¥ô¦óªk«ß³d¥ô¡C¦Ó¤@¤Á¯d¨¥¤§¨¥½×¥u¥Nªí¯d¨¥ªÌ­Ó¤H·N¨£¡A¨Ã«D¥»ºô¯¸¤§¥ß³õ¡A¥Î¤á¤£À³«H¿à¤º®e¡A¨ÃÀ³¦Û¦æ§PÂ_¤º®e¤§¯u¹ê©Ê¡C©ó¦³Ãö±¡§Î¤U¡A¥Î¤áÀ³´M¨D±M·~·N¨£(¦p¯A¤ÎÂåÀø¡Bªk«ß©Î§ë¸êµ¥°ÝÃD)¡C¥Ñ©ó¥»°Q½×°Ï¨ü¨ì¡u§Y®É¤W¸ü¯d¨¥¡v¹B§@¤è¦¡©Ò³W­­¡A¬G¤£¯à§¹¥þºÊ¹î©Ò¦³¯d¨¥¡A­YŪªÌµo²{¦³¯d¨¥¥X²{°ÝÃD¡A½ÐÁpµ¸§Ú­Ì¡C¥»°Q½×°Ï¦³Åv§R°£¥ô¦ó¯d¨¥¤Î©Úµ´¥ô¦ó¤H¤h¤W¸ü¯d¨¥¡A¦P®É¥ç¦³¤£§R°£¯d¨¥ªºÅv§Q¡C¤Á¤Å¼¶¼g²Ê¨¥Â©»y¡B½ÚÁ½¡B´è¬V¦â±¡¼É¤O©Î¤H¨­§ðÀ»ªº¨¥½×¡A·q½Ð¦Û«ß¡C¥»ºô¯¸«O¯d¤@¤Áªk«ßÅv§Q¡C

Copyright 1997- Xocat. All Right Reserved.