推介:| 修理頂蓬布 | Mediator course | Hypnosis course | Dream Interpretation | NLP | English course |

發新話題
打印

[原創] Today at Rainbow Sauna

本主題被作者加入到個人文集中
I tried Quennie: ok face, not very young but very smooth skin. She is short but with very nice big boobs with pink Lin (I think). She said she was from a facial shop and learned massage in rainbow. Surprisely, her part 1  was very good foe me,mabsolutely not green, even better than many old ones. Part 2 was also enjoyable. Btw she is morning shift.
本帖最近評分記錄
  • 白貓兒 體力 +20 多謝分享 2011-12-2 14:56
  • 白貓兒 威望 +20 多謝分享 2011-12-2 14:56
  • 白貓兒 金錢 +20 多謝分享 2011-12-2 14:56

引用:
原帖由 simplecat 於 2011-12-2 14:23 發表 I tried Quennie: ok face, not very young but very smooth skin. She is short but with very nice big boobs with pink Lin (I think). She said she was from a facial shop and learned massage in rainbow. Su ...
thank you ching for your sharing.

I gather that Queenie is quite nice from you and will try her soon.

Any other ching has any comment???

引用:
原帖由 simplecat 於 2011-12-2 14:23 發表
I tried Quennie: ok face, not very young but very smooth skin. She is short but with very nice big boobs with pink Lin (I think). She said she was from a facial shop and learned massage in rainbow. Su ...
Thanks for your sharing, heard that the recent top propular day shift BGs are Derby and Queenie, and Queenie just returned from long leave and I have'nt had a chance to try her, hopefully try her coming week!!

who are the locals still in this place? seems like most of the BG are north now, especially night shift

I was told by a BG that there are about 2/3 BG from north and about 1/3 BG are Local.  However it seems the good BG mentioned here are from north such as Fanny, Derby,Jessica, Queenie and Linda, right ? The local one is Pansy.  Do you agree ?

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

引用:
原帖由 apple13579 於 2011-12-4 17:09 發表 I was told by a BG that there are about 2/3 BG from north and about 1/3 BG are Local.  However it seems the good BG mentioned here are from north such as Fanny, Derby,Jessica, Queenie and Linda, right ...
some comment on jessica

頭PART 1算OK揼得我好ENJOY
PART2 ,走肥,身材好正 對波波彈彈下,好有手感
過程都係個D,舒服到暈..

[ 本帖最後由 tokyo-man 於 2011-12-5 11:22 編輯 ]

回復 1557# 的帖子

好同意你的形容。

但喺靚女最近放大假,恐怕好快就唔見呀

要可搵佢就要快手

I have not yet tried Jessica.  Any desciption about her style, such as passive or sensitive ?  Which BG's style in early shift is more or less as Jessica.?

[ 本帖最後由 apple13579 於 2011-12-6 17:07 編輯 ]

引用:
原帖由 apple13579 於 2011-12-6 17:02 發表 I have not yet tried Jessica.  Any desciption about her style, such as passive or sensitive ?  Which BG's style in early shift is more or less as Jessica.?
The massage part was excellent .  The second part she turns down the light. Then she starts the slow build up. And this really is a slow build up. Light touching, caressing, little light kisses on the lips. She kisses my body up and down.....then HJ...  I guess all this has been going on for about 15 minutes or more ... I shoot my load... This has to be one of the best HJs I've had in a while now.

本帖最近評分記錄
  • logwai 體力 +10 我很認同 2011-12-8 22:35
  • logwai 威望 +10 我很認同 2011-12-8 22:35
  • logwai 金錢 +10 我很認同 2011-12-8 22:35

引用:
原帖由 Philips220 於 2011-12-5 22:40 發表 好同意你的形容。 但喺靚女最近放大假,恐怕好快就唔見呀 要可搵佢就要快手
Just heard Jessica is taking sick leave as hand was hurt. Maybe it is a signal of privatization!

尼個問題好敏感
無謂作臆測
免得她的客或其他人打電話俾佢去求証
唔知會唔會煩擾到她?

引用:
原帖由 simplecat 於 2011-12-8 12:13 發表 Just heard Jessica is taking sick leave as hand was hurt. Maybe it is a signal of privatization!
sad to hear that.

hope to see her back to work soon!

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

Besides Jessica, which is the best one in the early shifft  ?

回復 1562# 的帖子

Ok, understood!

Just tried the new BG Queenie, age around 30, pretty look, although just joined this industry, her massage skills very ok and I really enjoyed both parts of service, especially  her lovely big boobs liked the top Japan AV girls, surely will try her again!!
本帖最近評分記錄
  • 白貓兒 體力 +20 多謝分享 2011-12-10 01:22
  • 白貓兒 威望 +20 多謝分享 2011-12-10 01:22
  • 白貓兒 金錢 +20 多謝分享 2011-12-10 01:22

引用:
原帖由 rpplover 於 2011-12-10 00:37 發表 Just tried the new BG Queenie, age around 30, pretty look, although just joined this industry, her massage skills very ok and I really enjoyed both parts of service, especially  her lovely big boobs l ...
Thanks rpp C Hing

引用:
原帖由 rpplover 於 2011-12-10 00:37 發表 Just tried the new BG Queenie, age around 30, pretty look, although just joined this industry, her massage skills very ok and I really enjoyed both parts of service, especially  her lovely big boobs l ...
Does she have long legs?

引用:
Agreed! Her boobs are one of top 3 in rainbow now.

回復 1570# 的帖子

What are the other two?

回復 1571# 的帖子

Left already.

引用:
原帖由 simplecat 於 2011-12-13 14:44 發表 Left already.
yes, ching try other girls la~

all above standard.

回復 1573# 的帖子

Any recommendation ching?

引用:
原帖由 simplecat 於 2011-12-14 14:31 發表 Any recommendation ching?
C Hing, u can see from the above replies wor, lots of nice cups, you can pick one

發新話題

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,本網站對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。本討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

Copyright 1997- Xocat. All Right Reserved.