推介:| 網頁寄存 | 網頁設計 | 開網店 | 電郵申請 | Wordpress Hosting | 外賣平台 | 英語課程推薦 | 風水屋 | 房間風水懷孕 | Timway Testimonial | Wedding Planner | Wedding MC |

發新話題
打印

[原創] Today at Rainbow Sauna

本主題被作者加入到個人文集中
I heard that there would be two BGs serve one client during massage in this sauna.  What is the price for 90 mins ?  Does it mean one BG serves Part one and the other one serves Part two ?

[ 本帖最後由 apple13579 於 2011-12-15 17:33 編輯 ]

I will not spend so much for this......

Have only heard of two BG serving one client as in two girls for the full 90 mins.  So 2X what you would pay normally.  Have not heard of separating part 1 and 2.

I heard that there have been one or two new BGs in early shift join this place in December.  Any experience share ?

[ 本帖最後由 apple13579 於 2011-12-18 17:55 編輯 ]

Visit Linda recently.  It is apparent that her skill in both parts have a great improvement. I even sleep during the whole part one because I feel very comfortable and relax.  Besides, she is slim than before. Very attractive !

[ 本帖最後由 apple13579 於 2011-12-22 21:22 編輯 ]
本帖最近評分記錄
  • 白貓兒 體力 +10 多謝分享 2011-12-22 22:43
  • 白貓兒 威望 +10 多謝分享 2011-12-22 22:43
  • 白貓兒 金錢 +10 多謝分享 2011-12-22 22:43

請問各位 c-hing 擦背收費要幾多??

Try Queenie, she is a bit cool but worth a try

引用:
原帖由 United 於 2011-12-29 22:31 發表
Try Queenie, she is a bit cool but worth a try
I personally preffer those BGs a bit cool on first trial, ofcourse they must have good quality and selling points, such as Queenie, Fanny and Derby, they would become warm and hot on second and third trial!!

I heard that there is a new BG named Flora in morning shift but  do not have changce to book her.  Does any brother know her if she has any selling point ?

tried Queenie this afternoon. both parts are ok. Pretty outlook and good body.  Not cool, talkative and smart.  Worth Trying again !

[ 本帖最後由 apple13579 於 2012-1-3 21:29 編輯 ]

I had tried New baby Moon, she is north around 27.

She has big ball and slim body.

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

回復 1587# 的帖子

She is not pretty,
I think could be try.

回復 1584# 的帖子

any C-hing try Flora, any commet ?

Tried one of the new bgs - Moon.Big eyes, face is not very pretty but already very ok in rainbow. She is not old, I bet under 30. She is north and can speak a little cantonese.Her body is slim,but very good body figure, as brother phillip220 said, especially boobs.Part1 is acceptable as she claimed to have only half year experience, but skill is definitely NOT green. She did not push oil in part 1 as usual, only did it in part 2.Part2 is very good, skills are special, different from others I ever tried. Hard to detailed describe, just feel very sensual and enjoyable.Overall, very worth to try. She learnd skills from vege sauna with a old lady for several mths, but want to earn more $, so she came to rainbow. Chings can explore by yourselves! Not sure early or mid shift, coz I tried her in the afternoon.
本帖最近評分記錄
  • 白貓兒 體力 +30 多謝分享 2012-1-11 21:50
  • 白貓兒 威望 +30 多謝分享 2012-1-11 21:50
  • 白貓兒 金錢 +30 多謝分享 2012-1-11 21:50

Yes, you can pay by credit card.

相關搜索目錄: Credit card

Tried some new BGs recently, acceptable but could not be classed as my favourite.  It is pity that, my favourite BG Queenie left already!!  Current favourite only have Derby and Fanny.

Queenie left only? Being privatizated by rich man? She is my favorite recently. She has been working in this practice for only several months. Sorry to hear that!

Because BGs quality and skill are good. So that privatization performed in high speed

Derby should be in morning shift.  There is a new BG named Flora.  Any comments ?

發新話題

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,本網站對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。本討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

Copyright 1997- Xocat. All Right Reserved.