推介:| 調解員課程 | Makeup Course | Hypnosis course | English course | NLP training | cissp cisa cism | 營養學課程 |

160 1234567
發新話題
打印

[上樓骨] 凱盟簡單report

引用:
原帖由 siutsz 於 2008-11-23 15:59 發表
I want to try Spa Package, but before I go, I want to know the whole process during water sap, massage.. will these services the BG there to provide qulaity massage ...how about when you during water  ...
嘉彤吧, 年約三十, 樣子同骨技都叫做ok.

相關搜索目錄: SPA

回復 166# 的帖子

Hi jimmy, I really want to know the process during the spa or water spa though I know there is no VAS there..as I want to know what services they could provide during relax treatment. Much thanks

引用:
原帖由 siutsz 於 2008-11-24 18:00 發表
Hi jimmy, I really want to know the process during the spa or water spa though I know there is no VAS there..as I want to know what services they could provide during relax treatment. Much thanks
1) 浸大木桶浴
2) 全身磨沙
3) 全身按摩
4) 再浸浴

全程約 120 分鐘

回復 168# 的帖子

Thanks brother connector.
But will bg provide 按摩 during 浸大木桶浴 and 磨沙 ? thanks

引用:
原帖由 siutsz 於 2008-11-27 11:26 發表
浸大木桶無磨沙,而且沖涼房地方小,好難活動
磨沙的時候其實都會按下,但一般磨砂不會太耐,磨沙用的材料會有少少刺激成分,皮膚敏感的人不要試,而且也因此不能磨太久
來我的房子淋糞吧!操你娘的死糞青!!

引用:
原帖由 siutsz 於 2008-11-27 11:26 發表
問得x多問題, 花幾百$自己體會吧,XYZ

引用:
原帖由 kot 於 2008-11-28 12:56 發表

問得x多問題, 花幾百$自己體會吧,XYZ
咁又唔好咁講, 討論區其中一個用途就係比人問問題, 而且Siutsz兄問問題時亦已經唔該前唔該後.

Siutsz兄, 唔好意思, 我呢兩三日比較忙, 冇上嚟呢度, 所以冇答你問題, 希望你唔好介意.

至於凱盟水療, 我只試過一次, 而且已經係去年年中的事, 記憶已開始模糊, 相信其他兄弟會比我更清楚.

相關搜索目錄: 水療

tried massage on friday and spa today. good and relaxing experience.
massage on friday by cici, massage skill is good.
spa today was done by Amy, though occasionally would touch my lower part, didn't seem to seduce me for more, so no vas but still very enjoyable and relaxing. for those brothers who like young and attractive style, I think you may find more elsewhere

引用:
原帖由 yale 於 2008-11-30 16:51 發表
tried massage on friday and spa today. good and relaxing experience.
massage on friday by cici, massage skill is good.
spa today was done by Amy, though occasionally would touch my lower part, didn' ...
I tried Cici last week, seem big force and not the skill I like, if brother want big force, she might fit you.

請問有冇人知以前個阿萍去咗边?

仲有阿 cat?

160 1234567
發新話題

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,本網站對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。本討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

Copyright 1997- Xocat. All Right Reserved.