推介:| 懷孕輻射 | 頭暈輻射 | 失眠輻射 | 頭疼輻射 | 腦腫瘤輻射 | 記憶障礙輻射 | 耳損傷輻射 | 抑鬱輻射 | Celine Bags | 嬰兒用品 | Loewe Bag |

發新話題
打印

約會BG

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

回復 146# 的帖子

brother,

play smart ar and keep this sauna life 100% separate from your work and family.  never use real name and leave mobile phone and even company name to the part of world.  Then u can play safe and happy .....

引用:
原帖由 Adventure 於 2010-7-11 23:46 發表

That is one of the way to keep yourself a short distance from the BG, otherwise you will leave you in a sinking boat! Bear in mind if you go home without your soul, your family members can easily  ...
即係個靈魂都唔在家, 但又發開口夢    叫 BG 的名字,

"Lulu, Lulu"   

引用:
原帖由 extensive123 於 2010-7-12 09:24 發表
呢排可能運滯,呢幾日我都返番去以前好耐冇去的正骨場,見番d主任及招呼的姐姐,其中一位招呼開我的大廳妹妹仔,平時有吹開兩咀,宜家隔左咁耐冇見,見番又ok喎...到琴晚自己口痕痕話不如等佢放工食飯睇波,佢竟然一口應承 ...
西利哥, 你一定靚仔,  又有溫女口技.   

幾時指教下我尼d新仔呀?   

引用:
原帖由 extensive123 於 2010-7-12 11:13 發表
今次係友誼波,冇賣買成份,我係奇怪平時就冇呢d野,一黎就黎二劑,加上之前我同桑埸d女出街多數係技師及主任,兼有收錢,今次竟然同大廳妹妹仔,兼冇收錢,感覺怪怪!
我都話, 你一定有過人之處.  Hehe!  

回復 130# 的帖子

I am using iphoe (PDA-phone).
I can hidden the preview message for SMS so that only caller name was shown.
I locked the phone with a password that only I know.
More there is firewall for iphone (many PDA-phone) which are very flexible to block/unblock BGs / tele-sales.
By the way, I am "almost" in trouble even by using the above tricks therefore we need very careful.

回復 160# 的帖子

Brother must be a handsome guy as I never had such encountered and not dare to take it even I have.  I guess u are having massage at Mongkok areas and went to Park Kai hotel at SOy street near yaumatei?  are u at Wai Wah Building and which sauna?

引用:
原帖由 extensive123 於 2010-7-22 07:47 發表 前排的另一件事,某正場的女技師一向有同我做開鬼鼠機,我亦間唔中咁搵佢,有次我係佢下班前最後一個客,係按骨佢都有多次有意無意問我食左飯未,及跟住去邊,臨完鐘時,我話宜家六點半,我要十點前回家,佢問可否一齊食下飯傾 ...
Awesome ... C-hing must be handsome and most BG feel you are really care about their feel which is quit difference to the other one.

引用:
原帖由 extensive123 於 2010-7-13 22:27 發表
用iphone block曬d囡囡電話及use password鎖機都會出事??
One day, the phone of my wife was out of battery.
When I release the lock and gave the phone to my wife, one BG call me at that time.....
The firewall only mute the ringtone but still display caller ID.
My wife passed the phone back to me.
My tougue was stuck for those ten seconds.......
.....scared.....

引用:
原帖由 extensive123 於 2010-7-22 11:20 發表
我諗係我本身:
算斯文,唔算麻煩友兼要求多多,尊重佢地,唔會於網上指名道姓,爆嚮口!
That's the main road to win BG heart.

回復 163# 的帖子

It is not easy to find a pure sauna in MK and YMT

回復 160# 的帖子

so sweet.

If we show our sincerity for a period, we may get reward...

引用:
原帖由 fishcat 於 2010-7-22 11:27 發表
so sweet.

If we show our sincerity for a period, we may get reward...
Agreed, that's right track to follow and eventually success...

Yes, 大家都係人。

其實好多人都對警察、護士、空姐、老師、BG有另一種想法,但放工之後,咪又係人一個。

我好多年前遇過一條BG,佢係自修CE,講講吓叫我教佢數學。咁我見佢咁生性,教吓佢喇,都無乜諗嗰啲,教咗兩個星期,夾埋10個鐘度喇,有一次教完佢暗示報答我,我廢事喇,佢話唔報答唔安落,對手都放埋落去……終於報答咗

引用:
原帖由 Kensmoker 於 2010-7-29 12:07 發表 Yes, 大家都係人。其實好多人都對警察、護士、空姐、老師、BG有另一種想法,但放工之後,咪又係人一個。我好多年前遇過一條BG,佢係自修CE,講講吓叫我教佢數學。咁我見佢咁生性,教吓佢喇,都無 ...
You are lucky ar bro, hard to find one of those...

Thank for sharing

發新話題

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,本網站對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。本討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

Copyright 1997- Xocat. All Right Reserved.