±À¤¶:| ½Õ¸Ñ­û½Òµ{ | Makeup Course | Hypnosis course | English course | NLP training | cissp cisa cism | Àç¾i¾Ç½Òµ{ |

µo·s¸ÜÃD
¥´¦L

[­ì³Ð] Today at Rainbow Sauna

¥»¥DÃD³Q§@ªÌ¥[¤J¨ì­Ó¤H¤å¶°¤¤
¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ rpplover ©ó 2013-7-18 22:45 µoªí

Irene was also my favourite.  Not sure whether we have same tatse?  My current favourite list are Angel, Vivian, Betty and Fanny.
Your choice is always above the average ^-^

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ BPL ©ó 2013-7-20 23:30 µoªí

Your choice is always above the average ^-^
Different man should have different tatse, but we both have normal man's requirement

I have tried Vivan and Yo Yo.  They are  tall.  Vivan's massage kill is first class.  Part two is also enjoyable.  Yo Yo's outlook is fine. Her part one is ok but part two is a bit conservative.  May be that is the first visit.  Both of them are north and have good figure.

[ ¥»©«³Ì«á¥Ñ apple13579 ©ó 2013-7-25 12:29 ½s¿è ]

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ makemyday ©ó 2013-7-8 08:28 µoªí Pansy is mid 30sShort but good figurePure local
Thx. Tried    Enjoy part one and part two,  must recall again¡C

any local?

SHADOW AND ADA ARE LOCAL AND GOOD.

tried pansy

part 1 ....¦n´¶³q¡A°µ§¹¦n¦üµL°µ
part 2 ....not enjoyable.....

¦¨¤é±¾¦íÂйq¸Ü....

rainbow sauna bring money into room, can get additional service?

Yes but not all BG

I really would like to know which BG is hot enough to temp to to open big at Rainbow....

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Zimon666 ©ó 2013-8-8 15:22 µoªí
I really would like to know which BG is hot enough to temp to to open big at Rainbow....
I want to know it too

¦^´_ 1959# ªº©«¤l

¤@¶}©l´N¸Ü±a¿ú¥]¤J©Ð§Æ±æ¦³¨ä¥LªA°È¡A¥²©w·|¨Ï§A¥¢±æ¡C
§ä¨ì­Ó•Úkey ªº§Þ®v¡A¤ñ¸û­«­n¡C

¦^´_ 1962# ªº©«¤l

must be regular with the girl first

[ ¥»©«³Ì«á¥Ñ 8shuffler8 ©ó 2013-9-2 02:31 ½s¿è ]

I have visited Rainbow several years The hardware is good but the quality of the bg has been declining.  Of course, there are still a few bgs have good skill and fine outlook .  I have no discrimination between local and north.  But what I often met is neither pretty nor young.  I heard that they have recruited some young bgs recently.  How are  their standard ?  Or any good recommendation for the bg, especially in  early shift ?  Thanks.

¦^´_ 1964# ªº©«¤l

ching, I agree with you that the quality of BG is declining, however, I don't find somewhere else that can provide similar setup in TST so far. (maybe there are a few can be comparable, but I still believe Rainbow somehow is the best choice).
I visited Rainbow recently and heard that they recruited a few new local.  I tried one local - Queen, who has good part 1 skill and a enjoyable part 2 as well. You may have a try.

this place cost only $1k, why would young and pretty gal come here and work? if young and pretty they can make more money doing many thing, can also be leng-mo, why work in sauna lol

They get $1440 instead of $1000.  
$1000 + $440 = $1440

It's not even 1440 but I only pay 1080 because I go around midnight all the time....and you think a lot of money? The girl get few hundred dollars only you want model here lol

So Ching 8shuffler8 still cannot get that $1000 + $440 imply what.

[ ¥»©«³Ì«á¥Ñ apple13579 ©ó 2013-8-31 22:27 ½s¿è ]

¤k¥J©î450°A¦n¦ü....¤ñCREDIT¥d¦¬¬JCHARGE³£«Y¦©¤k¥Jªº¦n¦ü

¤ê§ó¤Î¤¤§ó§Þ®v©î$440¡C¤@¯ë§Þ®v¨C¤Ñ°µ¨â¦Ü¤T­Ó«È¡C

[ ¥»©«³Ì«á¥Ñ apple13579 ©ó 2013-9-1 13:19 ½s¿è ]

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ apple13579 ©ó 2013-8-31 22:20 µoªí
Ha ok....but I find 悦¨N have better because the "plus $$" is double...

[ ¥»©«³Ì«á¥Ñ 8shuffler8 ©ó 2013-9-2 03:10 ½s¿è ]

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ¥ÍªG¤H ©ó 2013-8-31 11:35 µoªí
ching, I agree with you that the quality of BG is declining, however, I don't find somewhere else that can provide similar setup in TST so far. (maybe there are a few can be comparable, but I still be ...
Tried Queen,  part 1 good ©Ôµ¬, part 2 so sexy, enjoy.

If anyone tried vivi, who should be a new local?

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ apple13579 ©ó 2013-8-31 14:20 µoªí
in cigarette pack? or inside phone cover??

µo·s¸ÜÃD

­«­nÁn©ú¡G¥»°Q½×°Ï¬O¥H§Y®É¤W¸ü¯d¨¥ªº¤è¦¡¹B§@¡A¥»ºô¯¸¹ï©Ò¦³¯d¨¥ªº¯u¹ê©Ê¡B§¹¾ã©Ê¤Î¥ß³õµ¥¡A¤£­t¥ô¦óªk«ß³d¥ô¡C¦Ó¤@¤Á¯d¨¥¤§¨¥½×¥u¥Nªí¯d¨¥ªÌ­Ó¤H·N¨£¡A¨Ã«D¥»ºô¯¸¤§¥ß³õ¡A¥Î¤á¤£À³«H¿à¤º®e¡A¨ÃÀ³¦Û¦æ§PÂ_¤º®e¤§¯u¹ê©Ê¡C©ó¦³Ãö±¡§Î¤U¡A¥Î¤áÀ³´M¨D±M·~·N¨£(¦p¯A¤ÎÂåÀø¡Bªk«ß©Î§ë¸êµ¥°ÝÃD)¡C¥Ñ©ó¥»°Q½×°Ï¨ü¨ì¡u§Y®É¤W¸ü¯d¨¥¡v¹B§@¤è¦¡©Ò³W­­¡A¬G¤£¯à§¹¥þºÊ¹î©Ò¦³¯d¨¥¡A­YŪªÌµo²{¦³¯d¨¥¥X²{°ÝÃD¡A½ÐÁpµ¸§Ú­Ì¡C¥»°Q½×°Ï¦³Åv§R°£¥ô¦ó¯d¨¥¤Î©Úµ´¥ô¦ó¤H¤h¤W¸ü¯d¨¥¡A¦P®É¥ç¦³¤£§R°£¯d¨¥ªºÅv§Q¡C¤Á¤Å¼¶¼g²Ê¨¥Â©»y¡B½ÚÁ½¡B´è¬V¦â±¡¼É¤O©Î¤H¨­§ðÀ»ªº¨¥½×¡A·q½Ð¦Û«ß¡C¥»ºô¯¸«O¯d¤@¤Áªk«ßÅv§Q¡C

Copyright 1997- Xocat. All Right Reserved.